MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Princess Bride.

Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl said:
"I am a sadist GM!"

"Oh....I am the very model of a sadist, sinister GM"

Through efforts and experience, I've embraced my inner Darwin-man.

Through dice and coin, and chance and plans, my storylines are all played out.

Though situations that I craft, can make my players want to shout.

I've RP'd quite a long time, and my experiences intensified, through reactions of the players whom have struggled and indeed, survived!

Though many have entrapped become, by plans in which I craft so well....And when they die, their knee-jerk reaction is of course to tell me "go to hell."

The knee-jerk reaction is to tell him "to go to hell!"

The knee-jerk reaction is to tell him "to go to hell!"

The knee-jerk reaction is to tell him "to go to-go to hell!"

I started out in D&D, and messed around with Roguish men.

Stop snickering and grinning like that now, you know just what I mean.

I later heard the Call and had not ever, ever since descend, I am the very model of a sadist, sinister GM!

"He later heard the Call and had not ever, ever since descend he is the very model of a sadist, sinister GM!

*Pauses and looks at what was just written*

.......Ladies and gentlemen, my mind on Gilbert and Sullivan.

*Shakes head and walks off.*

Editors note: Next chapter will come out soon.

:lol:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest KevinDWolf93

Because this is too awesome to let die(least not until we get to Adams part :P):

It was who knows how long after his audition and Adam was sitting quietly in the Khazan bar. He didn't drink, but he was asked to come there for some reason. Instead he merely looked around the bar, which to anyone was a treat in of itself. Among other things the OC RP section of the bar had gotten much bigger since the last visit. No doubt due to the increase in the RP board, though nothing particularly worth mentioning there...not by the bar's standards anyways. He then spent the next half-hour listening to Johnny Cage yak on about how he got a KWolf signup for some small game. Adam was almost positive he had no clue what it entaile dof, but he didnt say anything...not like he was gonna get a word in edgewise. Though he was offered a collab deal, which he accepted, though who knows when that'd come to fruition. Cage eventually left to go hit on some of the female roster from MvC3 after his mouth had run its course.

"Good luck with that." Adam mutters with a smirk, before going back to his own thoughts. Aside from the crowd shot with everyone else, his bit on the Princess Pride had not come to pass just yet. A shame, he really thought he had nailed it. All Adam could donow was keep his ear close to the messages and hope for the best. He gave a low sigh, however as he saw how it had stalled. Who knows how long it would stay like that. It was then he saw soemone eh didnt think to expect. "RJ?" Adam says in a suprised tone.

"Hey, Adam. How's life?" he woudl ask, sitting down next to him. Adam nodded.

"Not bad, hows UWT 3?" he asks back.

"A tad stalled for the moment, you know hiow it is, heh." RJ smirks. Adam would merely nod.

"Good times." Adam mutters, before ordering some water. "Good luck bud. You and Cole are carrying the torch now." he says. He also heard about Tommy being a candidate for a possible UWT 4. That memory merely formed a small scowl across his face. It was inevitable however. RJ ordered something to drink as well before taking the silence as cue to continue.

"So yeah, you heard how a few of the Nosgoth vets are comin back." RJ says. Adam would nod.

"Yeah. Something with Ben and Dante are being planned. Poor Aang though. I heard hes taking it well, though. To say nothing of KWolf still fighting fo-....anyways why do you bring that up exactly?" Adam asks, now a bit suspicious.

"Well its real hush-hush.." RJ says, ow up toAdams face in a whisper "...so dont tell anyone right now, but KWolf thinks he has some work for you." RJ says wth a smirk.

"Im in." Adam says reflexivelt, not even waiting for the details. He gave off a slight smirk. He knew KWolf wouldnt let him down.

RJ nodded. "Sweet...though...there is a catch." RJ says. Adam cocked his head to the side, a bit confused. He motioned for RJ to continue. "Im gonna need you to get ahold of some old buddies." RJ says simply.

OOC: Well, that one was chocked full of refrences :P> Can ya find em all? I hope so. If not Ill edit it for footnotes later....noob :P.

• 3 weeks later...
Because this is too awesome to let die(least not until we get to Adams part :mad:):

It was who knows how long after his audition and Adam was sitting quietly in the Khazan bar. He didn't drink, but he was asked to come there for some reason. Instead he merely looked around the bar, which to anyone was a treat in of itself. Among other things the OC RP section of the bar had gotten much bigger since the last visit. No doubt due to the increase in the RP board, though nothing particularly worth mentioning there...not by the bar's standards anyways. He then spent the next half-hour listening to Johnny Cage yak on about how he got a KWolf signup for some small game. Adam was almost positive he had no clue what it entaile dof, but he didnt say anything...not like he was gonna get a word in edgewise. Though he was offered a collab deal, which he accepted, though who knows when that'd come to fruition. Cage eventually left to go hit on some of the female roster from MvC3 after his mouth had run its course.

"Good luck with that." Adam mutters with a smirk, before going back to his own thoughts. Aside from the crowd shot with everyone else, his bit on the Princess Pride had not come to pass just yet. A shame, he really thought he had nailed it. All Adam could donow was keep his ear close to the messages and hope for the best. He gave a low sigh, however as he saw how it had stalled. Who knows how long it would stay like that. It was then he saw soemone eh didnt think to expect. "RJ?" Adam says in a suprised tone.

"Hey, Adam. How's life?" he woudl ask, sitting down next to him. Adam nodded.

"Not bad, hows UWT 3?" he asks back.

"A tad stalled for the moment, you know hiow it is, heh." RJ smirks. Adam would merely nod.

"Good times." Adam mutters, before ordering some water. "Good luck bud. You and Cole are carrying the torch now." he says. He also heard about Tommy being a candidate for a possible UWT 4. That memory merely formed a small scowl across his face. It was inevitable however. RJ ordered something to drink as well before taking the silence as cue to continue.

"So yeah, you heard how a few of the Nosgoth vets are comin back." RJ says. Adam would nod.

"Yeah. Something with Ben and Dante are being planned. Poor Aang though. I heard hes taking it well, though. To say nothing of KWolf still fighting fo-....anyways why do you bring that up exactly?" Adam asks, now a bit suspicious.

"Well its real hush-hush.." RJ says, ow up toAdams face in a whisper "...so dont tell anyone right now, but KWolf thinks he has some work for you." RJ says wth a smirk.

"Im in." Adam says reflexivelt, not even waiting for the details. He gave off a slight smirk. He knew KWolf wouldnt let him down.

RJ nodded. "Sweet...though...there is a catch." RJ says. Adam cocked his head to the side, a bit confused. He motioned for RJ to continue. "Im gonna need you to get ahold of some old buddies." RJ says simply.

OOC: Well, that one was chocked full of refrences :huh:> Can ya find em all? I hope so. If not Ill edit it for footnotes later....noob :(.

Enjoyable, and Bump!