Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 20400 Kim Possible vs. Max Guevara

Megastory 27

The result of the joint Stormwatch- Robotech Defense Force strike against Khan Noonien Sing’s training camp was the capture of many dedicated followers. Masterful interrogation brought in a wealth information on Khan’s organization, his plans and other operatives.

For instance the authorities learned about Khans deal with Starfleet through their shadowy Section 31 branch to create a Federation warship. The encounter of the Autobot- Cosmos had with the ship confirmed the allegation. The SDF-1 Macross was sent to destroy the rouge vessel.

Adding to the Section 31 problem, it was admitted that several government agencies around the world were cooperative with Khan in some way.

The most concerning declaration, was the reveal of genetically enhanced sleeper agents.

Since no attacks or acts of sabotage had taken place, it was assumed that none the sleeper agents had been activated. A more pragmatic assumption was that they simply hadn’t unleashed their assignments yet.

Rounding them up before something happened was the highest priority. As it turned out, most of the sleeper agents were not genetically enhanced but the ones that were demonstrated just how dangerous they were as it took costumed adventurers to swoop in and take them down.

The project was in whined-down but no one was relaxing. All that were left were genetically enhanced sleepers and any surprise operatives that may suddenly pop up.

The briefing for their latest target was short and sweet.

“We’re grabbing up Khan’s people left and right but this one is very evasive. We’re going to need someone on her level to catch her.”

Tony Almeda wondered if he should knock or ring the doorbell.

Doorbell.

A man opened the door soon and Tony went through his speel.

“Hi. I’m Tony Almeda. With the government. I’ve come for your daughter. You should be expecting me.”

“She’s at cheerleader practice.” the man said flatly.

The way he looked at him, it was obvious that Tony was supposed to know this already.

Kim finished with a group back flip although her’s was a little bit higher.

When she saw Almeda, she knew it was game time.

“Nice work out there.” Tony opened hopefully with something endearing.

“You’re the government guy?”

“Yeah.”

“What are we dealing with?”

“A sleeper agent. Enemy of the state. She’s probably from the same project that created you.”

“My dad created me.”

“I know. But he worked for Cadmus. He used his enhancement process illegally on his unborn daughter. That’s why he doesn’t work there anymore. The only reason he’s not in jail is because we’re allowed to utilize you when we need you.”

“I’ve never done government work.” Kim drew back confused.

Tony smirked. “That’s what you think. This is Max Guevara. She is not where she’s supposed to be. That makes us think she’s a sleeper about to strike in some way. Stop her. Bring her in.”

“No prob.” With a confident strike Kim Possible marched off to adventure.

Fight Parameters:

Kim Possible is hunting down Max Guevara. She has to find her, stop whatever she’s doing and capture her.

22 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Wow! Didn't realize the Dark Angel was winless in the CBUB. But I think Max can get her first one here. If the parameters are evading capture from Kim Possible, I believe she has the skills to do that.

Yeah I was like 'whoa!' that's a lot of loosing for Max. She goes into the Jem 'Hedar camp. But looking at who her opponents were I would agree with all of them. This one is pretty even. Although I think Kim would diminate her 2 of three times. Max absolutely could evade her and maybe fight her off though.

Another good Megastory chapter, leroy. From what I've seen when looking back at the few matches of Max Guevara that still exist here, most members that commented had never even heard of Dark Angel, which kind of surprised me. 

But wait, Kim Possible was genetically altered? I don't remember hearing that from her show. 

Anyways, as for the match, Kim is gonna have her hands full here. Max has superhuman strength and the agility of a cat (as well as a cat's sex drive, lol; Max was literally in heat on a couple of occasions on Dark Angel 😅) as well as extended training in martial arts, espionage, etc. Kim may be hard-pressed just to beat her in a fight; combine that with Max's other training, and I'd say Max has a good chance at escape. 

On 2/14/2024 at 10:57 PM, JohnnyChany said:

Wow! Didn't realize the Dark Angel was winless in the CBUB. But I think Max can get her first one here. If the parameters are evading capture from Kim Possible, I believe she has the skills to do that.

Given how universally well known Kim Possible is, especially compared to Dark Angel, I wouldn’t count on it friend.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz
4.30 - JohnnyChany
4.30 - DSkillz
4.80 - Mercenaryblade

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
22.40 Total Combined Score
22.40 / 5 = 4.48 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE