Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 20380 Power Girl vs. Justice League (DCAU)

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 36

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

“Incoming!” Panic yelled as he and Pain ran away before Galatea crashed onto the ground. Before Galatea could get up, Power Girl landed on her counterpart’s back, causing the villain Kryptonian to scream in pain.

Then Power Girl put her hands on Galatea's head. “Hey, have you seen, Man of Steel?” Power Girl asked her. Before the DCAU Kryptonian could say anything, Power Girl snapped Galatea's neck, putting an end to the life of the clone. “Just like the DCAU, you’re dead.” Power Girl said to the corpse.

“I wouldn’t say that.” Spoke a male voice, belonging to the DCAU Superman.

Power Girl looked to the source of the voice, and she was shocked, as in front of her were all the heroes from the DC Animated Universe.

"As long as we’re around, the DCAU will never be dead." The Flash said.

“Thanks for killing Galatea. But now it’s your turn to die.” Supergirl said.

“Yeah, right. Like any of you watered-down DC characters are a match for me.” Power Girl said.

“You should be afraid us. Especially since I’m here.” Amazo said.

Before the DCAU characters knew what happened, Power Girl punched Amazo in the face, and sent him bouncing across the floor like a rubber ball. All the DCAU heroes were shocked by how easily Power Girl one-punched the most powerful character from their universe.

“You were saying?” Power Girl asked them.

“Everyone, Get Her!” Wonder Woman yelled.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. Yes, it's another match with Power Girl. This time she’s fighting all the heroes from the DC Animated Universe. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who do you think will win?

Learn More About
Power Girl
Read more about Power Girl at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Power Girl Wiki Entry Alan Kistler's Guide to Power Power Girl Online

Justice League (DCAU)
Read more about Justice League (DCAU) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Inc. Links: wikipedia JLU information JLU animation and biographies JLU toys and games

Pretty good set-up, Venom, but again, kinda short. 

Amazo's not gonna stay down for long, and his vast array of powers should do the job against Power Girl. Aside from him, though, I think the only ones that have a shot are Dr. Fate and a Kryptonite-morphed Metamorpho. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - Boratz
3.60 - DSkillz
3.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
15.10 Total Combined Score
15.10 / 4 = 3.77 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE