Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 20279 Shermie vs. Lady Dimitrescu

image.jpeg.53161e70d47eb19885f11d2c4bd96f10.jpeg

Shermie, Yashiro, and Chris, the trio of the music group, CYS, with a shared connection to Orochi, were on their way to a music gig through a small winter storm. The tour bus navigated through snow-covered roads, the chilling wind howling outside. 

“Even if we don’t get an official invitation to the Capcom vs. SNK tournament,  getting access to the Capcom world can be a big break for us,”  Chris remarked. “We should thank Rose Bernstein, regardless.”

Yashiro agreed. “No one knows us here. No rumors of our extracurricular activities to scare off potential ticket buyers.”

“Not that I’m not thankful, but I was hoping for something better,” stated Shermie.

As the bus entered a small town, Chris peered out of the window: "This village looks like something out of a horror movie. Creepy."

Shermie complained.: "Ugh, I can't believe we're performing in a place like this. What I wouldn’t give for a  glamorous venue, not some backwater village."

Yashiro chuckled. “Yeah, I can’t imagine we will pass any five star restaurants or fashion shows here.”

As the bus continued its journey, the snowfall intensified, creating an otherworldly atmosphere around the trio. Suddenly the peaceful road trip took a sinister turn as the tour bus was attacked by a pack of ferocious Lycan mutants. They slashed at the bus’s windows and metal, causing the bus to crash into a tree. The CYS trio emerged from the wreckage, stunned, but mostly unharmed.

“Is everyone okay?” asked Chris.

“Still in one piece,” Yashiro confirmed.

“Still standing over here too,” Shermie added.

The three friends were not given much time to get their bearings before they were attacked by the Lycan mutants. Yashiro utilized his considerable strength to throw haymakers at  the Lycans closest to him. Chris, with his combat skills honed from countless King of Fighters battles, executed a series of precise strikes, fending off Lycans left and right. Shermie used her legs for a head scissors maneuver to topple over a few of the predatory mutants before grabbing one and smashing it into the ground with a series of german suplexes. 

Shermie stood up, annoyed. “Can’t we catch a break? These monsters are ruining my outfit!”

Chris, showcasing his agility, executed a flurry of kicks that left the supernatural foes reeling. Once, the dust had settled and the Lycan mutants had retreated, Chris and Shermie took a look around and realized they were now one member short.

“Where is Yashiro?” asked Chris.

“I was so busy tossing around those disgusting dog men, I lost track of him,” admitted Shermie. “I thought he was close to you.”

Chris shook his head and then looked inward toward the village. “If those mutants took him they couldn’t have gone far.”

“I’ll make sure they regret targeting Yashiro,” Shermie promised.

Shermie and Chris searched throughout the village for their missing friend, but found nothing but terrified villagers and violent Lycans. Their search eventually led them to the foreboding visage of Castle Dimitrescu. They went inside and found the castle to be quite dark and empty. 

“If he isn’t here, I don’t know where else to look,” said Shermie.

“There are still some other locations we could try, but I have a feeling about this place,” noted Chris. “I feel like he is here.”

Shermie and Chris walked through expansive rooms of the castle and through windy corridors before they suddenly heard voices. The voices led them to a dimly lit chamber where an unconscious Yashiro was bound and hung up and being taunted by the vampiric duo of Cassandra and Daniela Dimitrescu.

image.jpeg.81948198b29f5580a7c22b414350c084.jpeg

“Hey you! Let our friend go!”  Shermie demanded.

“More mortals have made their way to our home. Welcome to our castle, intruders,”  Daniela taunted.

“Mother will be quite pleased with the blood we spill here,” Cassandra noted.

“The only blood that will be spilling is yours if you don’t free Yashiro,” Chris shot back.

“Try and make us, boything!” Cassandra threatened.

As Cassandra and Daniela got closer to Shermie and Chris,  their monstrous natures became more apparent. Chris punched at Cassandra and Shermie kicked at Daniela. Both vampiric creatures dissipated into swarms of blowflies and reformed a few feet away. Their laughter echoed through the chamber.

“Terrified yet mortals?” asked Cassandra. “I hope so. Fear makes the blood thicker.”

“We are servants of Orochi, it takes a lot more than that to scare us,” Shermie informed.

“Oooh, Orochi blood. I can’t wait to find out how that tastes!” Daniela declared.

The four continued their fight, and it spilled over into an adjacent room with a large window leading to a balcony. Shermie and Chris utilized their martial arts to successfully prevent the Dimitrescu sisters from getting to suck their blood. They landed several blows on their attackers but were unable to chain into any heavy damaging combos when Cassandra and Daniela continued to dissolve into their swarm forms.

“Give it up, mortals! You will never defeat us!” Cassandra taunted. “I look forward to torturing you once you begin to tire.”

“Shut up!” shouted Shermie.

Chris went for a dropkick and missed his target, smashing through the window. The cold winter breeze immediately filled the room and started to calcify both Cassandra and Daniela.

“Fools! What have you done?” Cassandra screamed.

“Save us, mother!” Daniela pleaded.

Both Daniela and Cassandra completely calcified and Shermie immediately shattered them to pieces.

“Serves you right.”

“Hurry Shermie, we need to get back to Yashiro and free him. He looked really rough,” said Chris.

“Right.”

The two turned to return to the chamber when a new voice stopped them in their tracks.

“Daughters! I have returned. What have you brought me?”

A few moments later, the towering figure of Alcina Dimitrescu entered the room by lowering her body to get in the smaller door frame. Her eyes immediately went to the broken window and the shattered remains of her adopted daughters on the floor.

“What has happened here?!? What have you filthy vermin done to my daughters!”

“Wow, that’s a big lady!” Chris remarked.

Shermie stood defiant. “Chris, you were right. We need to get Yashiro out of here. Take him out of here and I’ll catch up.”

“But Shermie…”

“I’ll be okay, I’ll take care of the mother,” Shermie announced with confidence.

“I’ll come back for you,” Chris promised.

“No one is going anywhere, you will pay for what you’ve done with your lives!” Lady Dimitrescu declared.

The matriarch of the castle extended her long sharp claws and swiped at Chris. He rolled away and Shermie stood between him and Lady Dimitrescu.

“You will have to get through me.”

Lady Dimitrescu sneered. “I will tear you apart and then I will have them infect your corpse with the Cadou parasite to produce a new adopted daughter!”

5 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

If Lady D turns into that giant dragon thing at the end of the video then Shermie is screwed. But in a straight up fight I think Shermie can pull out a win.

I agree but I'll vote Shermie. This is mostly in her favor.

Another good set-up, Johnny. About the only thing these two ladies have in common, though, is that they can both go psycho in their ultimate forms. 

As for the match, in their original forms, I think Shermie can definitely use her superior mobility to handle Dimitrescu. Even in her Orochi form, though, she may have a tougher time handling Lady D's dragon form. Shermie's lightning attacks should leave their mark if bullets can hurt Dimitrescu, though, and Lady D may still have a mobility issue if the fight stays inside the castle. Not sure if Shermie can take the dragon's attacks, though. 

This might go either way. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.80 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz
4.70 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.50 Total Combined Score
14.50 / 3 = 4.83 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Shermie: 4