Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

13:14 - Leonardo (1987) vs. Jango Fett

SEASON 13, ROUND 14

Leonardo (1987)

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Leonardo (1987) at this Wiki
Official Site: Nickelodeon

Jango Fett

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jango Fett at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilms LTD

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Everest

Considering that 1987 Leonardo has fought interdimensional overlords and alien bounty hunters in the 1987 cartoon series who did have knowledge on the Turtles and usually came out on top... I would say that Leonardo pretty much takes this.

Jango ain't gonna make it easy but Leonardo can definitely think quick and great on the fly here better than say... Michelangelo and use better strategies to his advantage.

Leo can do this!

I like Leo. Jango's thermal vision in his helmet helps, but I think he can evade.

It’s on a mountain top, can’t Jango just…come in his starship and shoot down Leonardo and or level the whole mountain on top of him? Like this is a fully prepared Jango, I don’t see why it necessarily has to be face to face. 

7 minutes ago, C.T. said:

It’s on a mountain top, can’t Jango just…come in his starship and shoot down Leonardo and or level the whole mountain on top of him? Like this is a fully prepared Jango, I don’t see why it necessarily has to be face to face. 

He's a bounty hunter. He's in the business for to prove he's the best and definitely was in it for the credits. That means he has to bring Leo in alive or dead but also needs proof of the kill.

But Leonardo, particularly this version of Leonardo, has fought enemies like Jango. People who have been hired by Shredder and Krang, or even Lord Dregg to deal with the Turtles but they more often than not usually come out on top.

Jango's blaster pistols? Leonardo can dodge and deflected lasers.

Jango's ensnarment lasso? Leonardo can cut through as it's launched.

And let's not forget that 1987 Leonardo has some degree of toon force. He's faster, stronger, arguably more skilled and has experience with Jango's type of to come out on top.

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

I like Leo. Jango's thermal vision in his helmet helps, but I think he can evade.

This raises a question here..  Are the TMNT cold blooded? Considering that they have Mutant Turtle physiology... it's very likely they are cold blooded and have ambient temperature going on. So already Leonardo might bypass Jango's thermal vision.

It's Dutch and the mud trick here..  except here, Leonardo's adaptation as a reptile is at play and not plot armor.

And the cold doesn't seem to effect the TMNT too much.

4 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

He's a bounty hunter. He's in the business for to prove he's the best and definitely was in it for the credits. That means he has to bring Leo in alive or dead but also needs proof of the kill.

If this was a bounty, sure. There’s no reason to assume it is and even if it is, scanner technology is a thing. It’s not a problem to get bio readings after leveling the mountain on top of Leonardo. Done and done. It’s not like he has to prove himself on every mission, like how he outsourced killing Padme to that shapeshifting assassin woman, when he was also on the same planet and literally watching it all unfold. 

23 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

How is everyone reading this - does Leo taking out Jango count as a win, or is the task that he has to hide for a week and loses if found?

I would think both might be applicable. 

11 minutes ago, C.T. said:

If this was a bounty, sure. There’s no reason to assume it is and even if it is, scanner technology is a thing. It’s not a problem to get bio readings after leveling the mountain on top of Leonardo. Done and done. It’s not like he has to prove himself on every mission, like how he outsourced killing Padme to that shapeshifting assassin woman, when he was also on the same planet and literally watching it all unfold. 

If it's not a bounty then why would Jango go after Leonardo?

And as for leveling the mountain scenario, okay sure, take the easy way but even then... the TMNT have escaped similar situations before.

The Turtles have jumped down hundreds of feet to reach the underground Technodrome to no ill effects. Or Leonardo can slide his way down the mountain as he is a type of Pond Slider, and those IRL Turtles are adapted to slide off rocks. Or he could snow surf his way down which given his toon nature, he can do.

3 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

How is everyone reading this - does Leo taking out Jango count as a win, or is the task that he has to hide for a week and loses if found?

I'm thinking that the challenge is specifically that the prey has to stay hidden for a week. 

As mentioned, Leo is very skilled in ninjutsu and has some experience in dealing with intergalactic threats. Jango, though, has also had months to study and prep for finding him, and has all manner of tracking tools. 

This could be a tough one. 

5 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Leo is very skilled in ninjutsu and has some experience in dealing with intergalactic threats.

This part I want to highlight here.

Ninjutsu is more than a system of fighting like Karate but actually a set of eighteen paths. Eighteen ways that a ninja must master before becoming a ninja. This is something that historical ninja followed called the Banshesukai or Ninja Juhakkei. This is what both the historical Iga and Koga clans followed.

And by extension maybe the Foot clan and the Turtles across all media of TMNT follow as well.

The Eighteen paths are...

Seishinteki kyōyō (spiritual refinement; 精神的教養)

Koppojutsu Tajutsu (unarmed combat; 骨法術体術)

Kenpo (Swordsmanship; 剣法)

Bōjutsu (longstaff; 棒術)

Shuriken (throwing blades; 手裏剣)

Kusarigama (chain and sickle; 鎖釜)

Yari (spear; 槍)

Naginata (halbred; 薙刀)

Bajutsu (horsemanship; 馬術)

Suiren (water training; 水連)

Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics; 火薬術)

Hōryaku (tactics; 方略)

Chōhō (espionage; 諜報)

Shinobi-iri (Infiltration; 忍入)

Inton (Concealment; 隠遁)

Hensōjutsu (disguise; 変装術)

Tenmon (meteorology; 天門)

Chi-mon (geography; 地門)

Now the set up suggest that Leonardo went to Everest to hide from Jango Fett. But any good ninja worth their salt would get a lay of the land to know what terrain they would be working in.

And Leonardo is a good and competent ninja even in the context of the 1987 cartoon. Even Splinter said that he was his best student.

So if 1987 Leonardo is worth his salt as a ninja, he likely would get a lay of the land by studying the geography of Everest while on the way to hide from Jango Fett there. And if he gets an understanding of the terrain, Leonardo would know where to hide, how to hide and how he could use the terrain against Jango Fett to either make a getaway or to get the jump on him.