Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

13:14 - Arachnids of Klendathu vs. Reapers (Blade II)

SEASON 13, ROUND 14

Arachnids of Klendathu

Slot: The Team's Horde
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Arachnids of Klendathu at this Wiki
Official Site: TriStar Pictures, Inc.

Reapers (Blade II)

Slot: The Team's Horde
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Reapers (Blade II) at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros. Pictures

Battle Terrain
Horde Challenge: Predator Hunt

The Bugs are fast, agile, and powerful enough to rip through rock and metal. Additionally the books establish that they can see infrared, and even when loosing a limb can fight with 86% capacity. 

They will lose a lot against the Unblooded, but ultimately will tear it and all the Reapers apart. 

41 minutes ago, C.T. said:

This does make me wonder. Can…can Predator vampires be a thing, like is that possible?

Don't see why not. Depends on the media, but there are vampire dogs etc. A terrifying thought though.

This deep in the Draft and I'm just now noticing this. Whoever made the terrain's poster spelled "Yautja" wrong. 

Challenge_5_Predator_Hunt.png

Anyways, a Reaper could probably go toe-to-toe with a Predator for awhile, so they at least seem to have the physical edge over the Arachnids. The Archinids' best bet may be to hide away while the Yautja and Reapers go at it. 

When I saw this I was praying 'please don't be something stupid like laser tag'. This is a pretty good pull for the Reapers. They are very hard to kill. The Bugs will be a terror two but they are bigger targets and the Predator will be hitting them like ducks in a barel. The Reapers will spring up sometimes but unless they are completely blown apart a lot of injured one will still be running around. 

In the end there will be more Reapers than Bugs.

That's an interesting match up. The arachnids can do some real damage in large groups and the Reapers do have an exploitable weakness. If the predator has prep time it might be able to work out their weakness. Plus the Reapers need to feed constantly. That said, I do like the argument that they're pretty much impossible to truly "kill" without using that weakness. I'll have to think about this.

The Arachnids can do significant damage individually as well as in groups. Each one of their limbs is a deadly bladed weapon, they are resilient enough to run through gunfire (from futuristic weaponry), and as mentioned they are strong enough to crush metal (they've been show to eat through large metal pipes for example or casually slice through armour).

If shot they keep going until completely killed, and perhaps more importantly they don't have the weakness to sunlight or the need to feed within a few hours which is a huge drawback the Reapers have to content with - which the Pred will easily leverage.

giphy.gif

Arachnids 3.gif

• Like 1