Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:10 - The Big Bad Wolf vs. Gaston

SEASON 13, ROUND 10

The Big Bad Wolf

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Big Bad Wolf at this Wiki
Official Site: Grimm's Fairy Tales

Gaston

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Gaston at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Mirror Maze

Oh lord Gaston has a fight which means his simps are going to once again try to convince us he's a genius on par with Lex Luthor, and the greatest hunter since General Zaroff. 

He's not. 

• Thanks 1

I'm not a Gaston simp, but people are way underestimating him here. If memory serves he's physically strong enough to lift three women and a bench off the ground with one hand and no physical effort on his end and he is a very good hunter in the movie. He loses to the Beast but the Big Bad Wolf loses to the Woodsman in Little Red Riding Hood, who is comparable to Gaston in many ways. Gaston has a much better chance than people are saying here

22 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm not a Gaston simp, but people are way underestimating him here. If memory serves he's physically strong enough to lift three women and a bench off the ground with one hand and no physical effort on his end and he is a very good hunter in the movie. He loses to the Beast but the Big Bad Wolf loses to the Woodsman in Little Red Riding Hood, who is comparable to Gaston in many ways. Gaston has a much better chance than people are saying here

Yeah jokes aside Gaston is a physical powerhouse. Besides the strength feat you mentioned. He also snapped a belt with his neck, can easily chew threw leather, spit with a fair amount of force, can fight a room full of guys, and some how fire a blunderbuss accurately with a rate of fire, comparable to a semi auto.

Alright, so I looked up the various wolves listed on the Wiki pages (and I already knew most of those tales), and all of them only seem to be physically normal. Gaston, then, wouldn't have much problem literally manhandling any version of the Wolf. 

Each version is at least fairly clever, though, and may try hiding amongst his reflections. I don't see what would stop Gaston, though, from destroying mirror after mirror until the Wolf shows itself, and then take the Wolf out from there. 

6 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Alright, so I looked up the various wolves listed on the Wiki pages (and I already knew most of those tales), and all of them only seem to be physically normal. Gaston, then, wouldn't have much problem literally manhandling any version of the Wolf. 

Each version is at least fairly clever, though, and may try hiding amongst his reflections. I don't see what would stop Gaston, though, from destroying mirror after mirror until the Wolf shows itself, and then take the Wolf out from there. 

Speaking on the wolf being clever what if Big bad disguised themselves not as a grandma but a hot chick? 

21 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Not really, some versions of the Wolf are referred to as a werewolf, not to mention maybe tracing it's roots to wolf spirits/deities.

Even ignoring that an amalgamated public domain Big Bad Wolf. Would be capable of swallowing people whole and carrying multiple people inside it with little issue, being fine after being cut open and sowed back up, blowing wooden structures down, etc.

In other words the Big Bad Wolf, is superhumanly strong and tough, as well as being some level of reality warper, or at least having a stomach that's bigger on the inside/is a pocket dimension.

If Gaston isn't focused he's liable to get swallowed whole.

Lot of hunter animal ties this round.