Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

13:10 - Professor X vs. Lex Luthor

SEASON 13, ROUND 10

Professor X

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Professor X at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Lex Luthor

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lex Luthor at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Team Scientist Challenge: Battle Bots

1 minute ago, C.T. said:

Can't X just, ya know, influence Lex into deliberately making a worse bot

Would he do that though? If Luthor was building a robot to kill all mutants maybe, but just to win a fun competition?

Well, the stuff going on in X-Men these last couple years has been really wild and the Charles Xavier of now isn't quite the same guy as he's been known to be, so just going off that, quite possibly. More than that though, sure if it was a fun competition between friends I doubt it would be done, but if X picks up on the kind of person Lex is, well, I wouldn't put it past him. 

50 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Well, the stuff going on in X-Men these last couple years has been really wild and the Charles Xavier of now isn't quite the same guy as he's been known to be, so just going off that, quite possibly. More than that though, sure if it was a fun competition between friends I doubt it would be done, but if X picks up on the kind of person Lex is, well, I wouldn't put it past him. 

Couldn't we as easily say that Lex could send a creature (e.g., Bizarro depending on the version) to obliterate the X-Mansion to win the fight, or order a kill on sight for all mutants (if the president version of Lex) etc.?

Well one that wouldn't work as of recent times, since the X-Men live on Krakoa alongside a lot of their enemies like Apocalypse and Mr Sinister and Selene etc, so they have the power to handle someone like Bizarro and also they now have an immortality method for every mutant pretty much, since now when they die, they just instantly respawn a new version with all their memories and everything, so functionally immortal for all intents and purposes.

That said, if Lex wants to do that stuff after potentially being psychically influenced into losing a battle bot competition, well all the power to him then. Petty lil asshole lol.

After further research I am fully persuaded Professor X is the winner. He is more than capable of making a winning robot in this contest. X can get ahold of any basic mutant technology to make this battle bot and has plenty of telepathic power to get inside luthors head. 😆

Yeah, Lex is just a bigger overall genius with generally more impressive tech and more of a killer instinct. He could probably make a more potent BattleBot.