Read more about Stone Cold Steve Austin at this Wiki
Official Site: WWE

Battle Terrain
Team Athlete Challenge: Cocaine Bear

Ah, the PPV main event that never was. 😁 

Gotta think on this one. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Lesnar, might be too confident and overconfident in his abilities, and underestimate the threat of the bear. He might rely too much on his physical attributes, and not enough on his mental ones. I think Stone Cold has this.

I'm liking this argument.

And this is a match I would love to see. I don't think they ever did wrestle each other.

• Like 1

Neither of them realistically survive encounters with the bear, lol. 

After some thought, though, Steve is usually more pragmatic and cleverer than brute-force Lesnar, so I think Austin lasts a bit longer. 

53 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

They kinda can. Brock strength wise scales roughly to guys like Braun Strowman who flipped over a big rig truck or Mark Henry who held back a car with his legs.

They also both have wins over Undertaker who in universe is a demonic undead necromancer wizard who can shoot fireballs, create mist, and control electricity etc.

There is also that commercial where Brock F5s a shark.

In other words. They maul the bear, the real question is, who wins when they fight each other.

• Like 1

Often regarded as one of the most prolific athletes in the world, Lesnar is the only person to have won all of the primary heavyweight championships in WWE, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC),  New Japan Pro-Wrestling(NJPW),[15] and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).

keep this in mind. He’s a phenom. 

I have been informed that the undertaker is considered the phenom, please do not misconstrue my argument. Thank you for reading my PSA.

On 12/26/2023 at 8:24 PM, Macklemore said:

Lesnar, might be too confident and overconfident in his abilities, and underestimate the threat of the bear. He might rely too much on his physical attributes, and not enough on his mental ones. I think Stone Cold has this.

It takes mental toughness to do this: “Lesnar is the only person to have won all of the primary heavyweight championships in WWE, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW),[15] and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).”

if that isn’t mental toughness, I don’t know what is. I would like an example where Stone Cold has displayed mental toughness at or above the level Lesnar displays in that excerpt.

8 hours ago, RiotGear said:

They kinda can. Brock strength wise scales roughly to guys like Braun Strowman who flipped over a big rig truck or Mark Henry who held back a car with his legs.

They also both have wins over Undertaker who in universe is a demonic undead necromancer wizard who can shoot fireballs, create mist, and control electricity etc.

In other words. They maul the bear, the real question is, who wins when they fight each other.

Brock Lesnar F5ing a shark is legendary!

9 hours ago, DSkillz said:

After some thought, though, Steve is usually more pragmatic and cleverer than brute-force Lesnar, so I think Austin lasts a bit longer. 

I would argue that Lesnar is much more athletic than stone cold. Consequently, he has a better chance of surviving an encounter with a bear. Not to mention the mental fortitude it takes to accomplish what Brock Lesnar has done in and outside of the ring. For example:

“Lesnar is the only person to have won all of the primary heavyweight championships in WWE, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW),[15] and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)”

14 hours ago, RiotGear said:

But that's all ka -- naaaahh, I'm not gonna ruin the joke. :D 

Okay, so while Brock wears himself out wearing the bear down and F5'ing it, he turns to face Austin, who promptly gives him the double middle finger right delivering the Stone Cold Stunner for the pin. 

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

But that's all ka -- naaaahh, I'm not gonna ruin the joke. :D 

Okay, so while Brock wears himself out wearing the bear down and F5'ing it, he turns to face Austin, who promptly gives him the double middle finger right delivering the Stone Cold Stunner for the pin. 

Funny things is, it's not really a joke. Their is no reason not to treat WWE like any other fictional universe. It'd be like  saying bears can't do what the Cocaine Bear did or that in the real story the movie is based on the bear simply OD'd on cocaine.

1 hour ago, RiotGear said:

Funny things is, it's not really a joke. Their is no reason not to treat WWE like any other fictional universe. It'd be like  saying bears can't do what the Cocaine Bear did or that in the real story the movie is based on the bear simply OD'd on cocaine.

Aw, man, now you're making me kill the joke. 😅 Okay ... 

The problem with using wrestling kayfabe feats for this slot is that they break the slot's rule of not using superhuman abilities. As much fun as mentioning the in-story exploits of pre-wrestling superstars can be, it's really against the spirit of what the slot's about. 

24 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Aw, man, now you're making me kill the joke. 😅 Okay ... 

The problem with using wrestling kayfabe feats for this slot is that they break the slot's rule of not using superhuman abilities. As much fun as mentioning the in-story exploits of pre-wrestling superstars can be, it's really against the spirit of what the slot's about. 

I'd argue that they don't break the rules any worse than the blatantly superhuman feats being used for everyone else in this slot. A slot includes folks the likes of Black Widow and members of the Batman Family.

18 minutes ago, RiotGear said:

I'd argue that they don't break the rules any worse than the blatantly superhuman feats being used for everyone else in this slot. A slot includes folks the likes of Black Widow and members of the Batman Family.

Flipping over big rigs? Outwrestling demonic entities by hand? Those are definitely well outside of peak human feats, and generally well over what the likes of "peak human" characters have shown. 

Technically he's right, but with the highs of Trucks you would then also have to take the lows of most of them being taken down with a single chair shot or somehow never knowing how to block a punch. With the amount of inconsistency of their kay fabe, it's probably best to stick with their average showing. 

Sorry but in this category Undertaker wouldn't be shooting lightning from his hands and Kane wouldn't be able to start fires from a distance. John Moxely could even make it to the ring without bleeding!

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Flipping over big rigs? Outwrestling demonic entities by hand? Those are definitely well outside of peak human feats, and generally well over what the likes of "peak human" characters have shown. 

Batman has gone H2H against Killer Croc and stun the Hulk with a kick, Daredevil flipped a limo, Cassandra Cain karate chops swords in half, Batman was able to catch and hold a multi-meter long falling concrete column.

In other words comic book peak humans and pro-wrestlers are in the same-ish tier.

7 hours ago, IKA said:

Sorry but in this category Undertaker wouldn't be shooting lightning from his hands and Kane wouldn't be able to start fires from a distance. John Moxely could even make it to the ring without bleeding!

In that case, all of the high-end feats of everyone else in this slot could be used as well. 

Good to know. :)