Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pumpkinhead at this Wiki
Official Site: United Artists/MGM

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Role Reversal

I think that the Grinch would have a hard time doing Pumpkinhead’s job, because he is not a cold-blooded killer. He may be mean and spiteful, but he still has a heart that can change. He would probably feel remorse and guilt for hurting innocent people, and he would not enjoy causing so much pain and death. He would also have to deal with the consequences of his actions, such as being hunted by the authorities or facing the wrath of his summoner.

Pumpkinhead, on the other hand, would have an easier time doing the Grinch’s job, because he is a ruthless and relentless creature. He would not care about the Whos or their feelings, and he would not be affected by their joy or kindness. He would simply take away everything they have and leave them in despair. He would also have no problem escaping or hiding from the Whos, since he has supernatural abilities and a fearsome reputation.

I'm not likely either entity in this terrain, either.

As mentioned, Grinch isn't a remorseless killer. At the same time, though, while Pumpkinhead would have no issues taking the Who's stuff, part of Grinch's job is also feeling the Christmas spirit afterward and returning the goods, and I definitely don't see Pumkinhead having a change of heart. 

So, I guess, Pumpkinhead wins by doing half of Grinch's job? 

I've always wondered but don't really know the characters; isn't the Grinch like super tiny?

My assumptions: I watched the film with my kid and Grinch lives near Whoville populated by Whos. We also watched a film called Horton hears a Who!, where the Whos live on a spec of dust or fluff or something. 

So are we talking a microscopic being versus a large size Demon monster thing?

If so, Grinch is severely limited in all of these draws...

3 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

I've always wondered but don't really know the characters; isn't the Grinch like super tiny?

My assumptions: I watched the film with my kid and Grinch lives near Whoville populated by Whos. We also watched a film called Horton hears a Who!, where the Whos live on a spec of dust or fluff or something. 

So are we talking a microscopic being versus a large size Demon monster thing?

If so, Grinch is severely limited in all of these draws...

I think the Jim Carey movie has an intro that zooms in on a falling snowflake. That’s the only instance I can think of where it’s implied the Grinch is that small.

50 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Seriously? 8 of you really thought the Grinch could do Pumpkinhead's job better than him? 

Figure 7 because most people are going to vote for their candidate.

5 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Seriously? 8 of you really thought the Grinch could do Pumpkinhead's job better than him? 

This is kinda surprising, especially since @Confession FPT's barely even been debating his picks. 

What's up, y'all?