Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ant-Man (Hank Pym) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Team Scientist Challenge: Science Fair

Tony might be more of a showman but he’s also pretty arrogant and kinda a douche so that might turn some people off from him.

But even though Hank’s inventions aren’t as flashy as Tony’s they are more practical and have the potential to assist people in lots more ways: his Pym particles can shrink cargo in order to reduce travel cost, shrink waste to reduce pollution, grow food to help super markets sell more food. Tony’s weapons will no doubt interest military backers but Hank’s Particles will be of interest to shipping companies, green energy markets, super markets, ect. So in terms of who can get the most amount of funding I’ll bet on the guy who can appeal to multiple sources and audiences. Vote for Hank Pym guys!

I actually like Antman more than Tony. Obedient ants showing off inventions is more novel than showgirls

• Like 1

As cool  as it is for Antman to make something related to his own knowledge of ants, shrinking or growing, Iron Man wins this again. Think about it like this, what's gonna impress the judges more? A flashy piece of equipment that can make someone fly and shoot lasers, or something that can make you talk to ants?

On 12/22/2023 at 2:30 PM, Gizmo Hibiki said:

As cool  as it is for Antman to make something related to his own knowledge of ants, shrinking or growing, Iron Man wins this again. Think about it like this, what's gonna impress the judges more? A flashy piece of equipment that can make someone fly and shoot lasers, or something that can make you talk to ants?

Well think of this way, who do you think the judges will want to give more funding to: the already insanely rich playboy who just makes weapons that go boom, or the mild mannered Everyman whose equipment can solve world hunger, reduce pollution and save millions of dollars in travel costs? Sure if the judges were solely military minded Tony would win, but considering this is a science fair I’d think that the judges would be more interested in equipment that would save and improve human lives instead of taking them.

8 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Well think of this way, who do you think the judges will want to give more funding to: the already insanely rich playboy who just makes weapons that go boom, or the mild mannered Everyman whose equipment can solve world hunger, reduce pollution and save millions of dollars in travel costs? Sure if the judges were solely military minded Tony would win, but considering this is a science fair I’d think that the judges would be more interested in equipment that would save and improve human lives instead of taking them.

Two things. One, that is a hilariously narrow view of Tony Stark, who does much, *much* more than just make weapons that go boom or appeal to the military minds. Secondly, okay, the judges could be like “hmm hey I’m not sure we should be supporting the often mentally troubled past abuser who once made a robot whose mind was based off his own brain patterns and said robot then decided humanity should be made extinct.”

3 hours ago, C.T. said:

Two things. One, that is a hilariously narrow view of Tony Stark, who does much, *much* more than just make weapons that go boom or appeal to the military minds. Secondly, okay, the judges could be like “hmm hey I’m not sure we should be supporting the often mentally troubled past abuser who once made a robot whose mind was based off his own brain patterns and said robot then decided humanity should be made extinct.”

Hey man if you wanna play that game then let’s play: 

The Judges: “Hmmm so the same Tony Stark who’s a raging alcoholic, war hawk whose weapons have murdered thousands of civilians around the world? The same Tony Stark who helped pass the Superhero Registration Act that lead to superheroes being rounded up and imprisoned, mass murdering villains being employed by the government, and a Civil War that lead to the death of millions of people? Oh and he was also the genius behind the World War Hulk scenario wasn’t he? We sure we wanna give him all our funding?”

30 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

and a Civil War that lead to the death of millions of people?

I'll take things that didn't happen for 100 dollars, Alex. 

Granted, the other ones did, but that's exactly my point, neither of them wins if you play it like that lol.