Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Po at this Wiki
Official Site: Dreamworks Animation

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: ACME

No, Batman with only ACME products is not going to get the better of Po in only 3 days. Po has withstood some awesome attacks, and come through them stronger and more skilled. He'll bring the fight to Batman himself and overpower, paralyse, or simply beat him into submission. 

52 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Why not? He somehow got the best of Gorilla Grodd in this same battle terrain.

Not sure exactly where to start about what Po could do that Grodd can't.

Po has sent a creature Grodd's size with martial arts training flying through the solid rock of a mountain with a kung fu move... 

Doing that to Batman would simply splatter him. 

I don't see anything in Batman's arsenal that could really put Po down considering what he has gone through in terms of fights, techniques and power levels. 

2 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Not sure exactly where to start about what Po could do that Grodd can't.

Po has sent a creature Grodd's size with martial arts training flying through the solid rock of a mountain with a kung fu move... 

It just seems like Batman should prep better against a martial arts creature than a gorilla who mindrapes the Flash who has built in anti-telepathy by virtue of his mind moving too fast (stupid I know, but it showcases that Grodd has telepathy better than the usual telepath in DC).

13 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

It just seems like Batman should prep better against a martial arts creature than a gorilla who mindrapes the Flash who has built in anti-telepathy by virtue of his mind moving too fast (stupid I know, but it showcases that Grodd has telepathy better than the usual telepath in DC).

I see what you are getting at, but also not really sure we can use past matches as a basis for future matches - the outcomes are not really deciding factors nor do they necessarily reflect the abilities of the participants. 

In other words, just because X number of people voted that Batman could beat Grodd does not mean that Batman could beat Po. 

That aside, I'd argue that Batman only had Grodds mental ability to overcome in the fight - he had a solid chance after that. If he could somehow avoid the telepathy, then he was facing basically a strong brawler. 

It's a different ballgame completely with Po - he's facing a character who with a move can send multiple participants all over the place, punched through solid rock, and who has proven focused enough to master both Kung Fu and Chi, even in the spirit realm).

7 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

I see what you are getting at, but also not really sure we can use past matches as a basis for future matches - the outcomes are not really deciding factors nor do they necessarily reflect the abilities of the participants. 

In other words, just because X number of people voted that Batman could beat Grodd does not mean that Batman could beat Po. 

That aside, I'd argue that Batman only had Grodds mental ability to overcome in the fight - he had a solid chance after that. If he could somehow avoid the telepathy, then he was facing basically a strong brawler. 

It's a different ballgame completely with Po - he's facing a character who with a move can send multiple participants all over the place, punched through solid rock, and who has proven focused enough to master both Kung Fu and Chi, even in the spirit realm).

I mean the basis for the votes need to come from somewhere is what I'm saying, and again, I think prepping for a mostly physical brawler should be easier. (In theory, I know Po has more esoteric abilities but his modus operandi isn't to start out with them.)

3 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Going with the fucking oafish Panda here.

I don't like Po as a character, but he's got too much going for him to not lose here.

What's not to love about Po?

This challenge strips Batman of his best advantages against this kind of opponent. Batman is probably more skilled, but Po's physically are so much higher, and his fighting style is specifically to absorb hits from faster, stronger people and tire them out. I don't think Batman would win this one

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

What's not to love about Po?

[Sighs]

I just don't like most children's movies characters that are supposed to be loveable happy oaf that's also stupidly skilled and they just happen to get by on sheer slapstick and luck.

Then again, I probably don't like most characters aimed at younger children.

But Po wins here. I mean all he has to do is grab Batman by his pinky, and say "Skadoosh" and it's over.

5 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

[Sighs]

I just don't like most children's movies characters that are supposed to be loveable happy oaf that's also stupidly skilled and they just happen to get by on sheer slapstick and luck.

Then again, I probably don't like most characters aimed at younger children.

But Po wins here. I mean all he has to do is grab Batman by his pinky, and say "Skadoosh" and it's over.

1*ws1OWjEIJc-ngIuWUqfQYg.gif

5 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Wow, I think you just described the exact reasons I love Po :D 

Just now, Culwych1 said:

Wow, I think you just described the exact reasons I love Po :D 

It's a matter of personal taste. I just am not a person who enjoys most comedy films or characters aimed at younger children.

• Like 1