Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:4 - Jungle Hunter (Predator) vs. Daffy Duck

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 4

Jungle Hunter (Predator)

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jungle Hunter (Predator) at this Wiki
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox

Daffy Duck

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Daffy Duck at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Mirror Maze

Seeing as the Yautja do not see in spectrum light as humans do, seeing reflections is perhaps an impossibility. That means Daffy using reflections as a decoy is a no go.

I would say that Diablo successfully tracks Daffy down.

Elmer Fudd's shotgun has done more damage to Daffy than a shoulder cannon has done to human beings and Daffy is still alive to tell the tale. Only way I can see the Predator "killing" Daffy is if the nuke removes any instance of him, and even then I'm kinda uncertain on whether he'll stay dead.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Elmer Fudd's shotgun has done more damage to Daffy than a shoulder cannon has done to human beings.

....No. Just... Did you even SEE the first movie? The Predator's shoulder plasma caster definitely does immense damage to human beings, especially on a low level charge. I mean even if you just look at the films and only the films, saying that Fudd's shotgun does more damage than a plasma caster does to humans is just... I can't even with that statement.

Looking at this clip here, a single low charged shot is enough to burn through a human being, who's wearing an ammunition pack by the way, like a white hot knife through butter. And even when Dutch and Dillon look at the body, even Dillon says "The wounds all fused and cauterized. What the hell could've done this to a man?" suggested that Blaine's death was extremely painful, and we see Blain's organs burst out of him.

And this is just the first movie.

The sequels get crazier. So does the old Dark Horse EU.

The only thing that would keep Daffy from getting insta-killed from the Plasma caster is his Toon Force but DAMN is it gonna hurt.

Edit: Decided to add in a clip from Alien vs Predator on what a Plasma Caster can do to a Xenomorph. And I think this is one of the older models which Ancient Yautja have used in previous hunts. None the less, a single low lowered shot is enough to cause a Xenomorph to burst into nothing but acidic soup. And Xenomorphs have hardened exoskeletons which enable them to tank most bullets save for AP rounds.

EDIT: Also, as much as I hate Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS-- here's what a moderately charged powered shot can do to a fully grown human male. Nolan encounters Tracker Predator, who proceeds to turn him into blood salsa.

Edit: You know what, let's throw in the old Dark Horse stuff in there. Predator plasma casters have even been shown to possess Anti-Military Aircraft capabilities. In Predator: Big Game, this one Predator's caster takes out an Apache aircraft!

qqY479I.pngStaCB0l.png

Daffy’s toon force durability exceeds far past tanking shot guns to the face. Here is a clip of him surviving a point blank planet busting explosion:

Meanwhile we’ve seen the Predator die from far weaker explosions:

All respect to the Yautja, but he doesn’t have what it takes to take down Daffy Duck.

53 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Daffy’s toon force durability exceeds far past tanking shot guns to the face. Here is a clip of him surviving a point blank planet busting explosion:

All respect to the Yautja, but he doesn’t have what it takes to take down Daffy Duck.

My previous post was to Macklemore's claim that Yautja plasma casters do less damage than a shotgun onto human bodies.

Looney Tunes characters > 70% of fiction only because their Toon Force is so high to asinine levels.

At least... that's with classic era Looney Tunes.

Current era?

Current era Looney Tunes are very neutered since what made them classics from the 1930's to 1990's is practically done away with. Slapstick isn't even on their routine. I speak of CN's Looney Tunes show that was around 2013 to now.

6 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

My previous post was to Macklemore's claim that Yautja plasma casters do less damage than a shotgun onto human bodies.

I said Elmer's shotgun has done more damage to Daffy than Predator Casters have done to humans. I still stand by that. He gets dusted and still finds a way to laugh through it.

15 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I said Elmer's shotgun has done more damage to Daffy than Predator Casters have done to humans. I still stand by that. He gets dusted and still finds a way to laugh through it.

Except Elmer Fudd has Toon Force, and by proxy to some extent so does his shotgun. It functions the same way as a real life shotgun but it's not the same thing as a real life shotgun. It operates under the comedic rules and physics of Toon Force and perhaps what Chuck Jones (or any other writer/animator) wants it to do to Daffy. That's the thing about Toon Force in Looney Tunes. 

Bit your statement lead me and still continues to lead me to believe that you're suggesting IRL shotguns do more damage than Yautja plasma casters onto IRL human bodies.

Am I correct in seeing it as presented? Or am I misunderstanding?

16 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Except Elmer Fudd has Toon Force, and by proxy to some extent so does his shotgun. It functions the same way as a real life shotgun but it's not the same thing as a real life shotgun. It operates under the comedic rules and physics of Toon Force and perhaps what Chuck Jones (or any other writer/animator) wants it to do to Daffy. That's the thing about Toon Force in Looney Tunes. 

Bit your statement lead me and still continues to lead me to believe that you're suggesting IRL shotguns do more damage than Yautja plasma casters onto IRL human bodies.

Am I correct in seeing it as presented? Or am I misunderstanding?

I would assume he means the damage recieved by the shotgun as opposed to what a shotgun can do. 

26 minutes ago, IKA said:

I would assume he means the damage recieved by the shotgun as opposed to what a shotgun can do. 

Yeah. I don't think an IRL shotgun can obliterate a fully grown human male body into blood salsa like a Yautja plasma caster has shown.

18 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Meanwhile we’ve seen the Predator die from far weaker explosions:

Just in response to that one clip... Just that one. Edwin was strapped and had several grenades, and it left him only stunned.

Also, there's this example from the Dark Horse comics. Survives a bazooka explosion with minimal damage.

ksyr2MA.png2d1P4u8.png

11 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Yeah. I don't think an IRL shotgun can obliterate a fully grown human male body into blood salsa like a Yautja plasma caster has shown.

Not an IRL shotgun, Elmer Fudd's toon force shotgun.

On 12/10/2023 at 7:16 PM, RakaiThwei said:

Just in response to that one clip... Just that one. Edwin was strapped and had several grenades, and it left him only stunned.

Also, there's this example from the Dark Horse comics. Survives a bazooka explosion with minimal damage.

ksyr2MA.png2d1P4u8.png

Not sure exactly what your trying to argue here dude, no matter how you slice it not only is the Predator’s durability much smaller then Daffy’s and more importantly the Pred has no way to do any sort of lasting damage to Daffy. Sorry but no way is Pred getting away with hunting Daffy, better Hunter’s then him have tried and failed.

4 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Not sure exactly what your trying to argue here dude, no matter how you slice it not only is the Predator’s durability much smaller then Daffy’s and more importantly the Pred has no way to do any sort of lasting damage to Daffy. Sorry but no way is Pred getting away with hunting Daffy, better Hunter’s then him have tried and failed.

No question that Daffy's durability is higher than a Predator's.

I just posted that cause it seemed like Movie-Brat was low-balling the durability of the Yautja with his videos. I mean, sure... the first one with the clip of the first movie is valid since well, that's essential an onboard nuke but the second one? Eeeeh... even as I saw PREDATORS, I questioned it and felt like it was done for rule of cool for the Russian character.

Just now, RakaiThwei said:

No question that Daffy's durability is higher than a Predator's.

I just posted that cause it seemed like Movie-Brat was low-balling the durability of the Yautja with his videos. I mean, sure... the first one with the clip of the first movie is valid since well, that's essential an onboard nuke but the second one? Eeeeh... even as I saw PREDATORS, I questioned it and felt like it was done for rule of cool.

I agree that the overall explosion was probably too big to be realistic, but it is true that Claymores are generally much more powerful then regular grenades and strapped together could create a bigger explosion then one bazooka. So it’s not out of bounds to assume the Pred is strong enough to tank grenades and a bazooka but die to a point blank blast from a dozen Claymores going off at once.

18 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I agree that the overall explosion was probably too big to be realistic, but it is true that Claymores are generally much more powerful then regular grenades and strapped together could create a bigger explosion then one bazooka. So it’s not out of bounds to assume the Pred is strong enough to tank grenades and a bazooka but die to a point blank blast from a dozen Claymores going off at once.

Was Nikolai (I just remembered Oleg Tarkatov's character's name) strapped with a dozen Claymore mines? Because I rewatched the clip and saw only just the one which he was strapped with by the hip. I didn't see any other ones he was armed with.

But the other examples aren't even really the first or second time that a Yautja has survived ballistics. One Yautja even took a grenade fired by a grenade launcher to the chest, and he was for the most part, largely fine.

P5boz8d.png9LDNojv.png

And another Predator took a Civil War era cannon head on and was seemingly unphased.

6wKytvv.pngdBWbodu.png

Even with his toon force, Daffy has weaknesses that can be exploited. I'm not thinking the Jungle Hunter would be one that can exploit them, though.