Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:3 - Pillsbury Doughboy vs. Master Chief

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 3

Pillsbury Doughboy
8374.jpg
Slot: The Team's Mascot
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pillsbury Doughboy at this Wiki
Official Site: Pillsbury

Master Chief
22493.jpg
Slot: The Team's Mascot
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Master Chief at this Wiki
Official Site: Bungie

Battle Terrain
Team Mascot Challenge: President
Challenge_3_President.png

Throughout his storied career in commercials the Pillsbury Doughboy has been in many situations and interacted with many folks.

Everybody loves the Pillsbury Doughboy.

He would definitely win the vote with his yummy policies and speeches.

Ya know, when I was quickly reading through I read it as "Pillsbury Doughboy vs. Master Chef."

Personally though I think I'm going with the Doughboy.

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Master Chief is the mascot? Interesting

He's got a chance here. He's a renowned war hero but I don't know that he's the type people are likely to vote for. He doesn't seem to have the right type of charisma for the job

War heroes have a habit of becoming presidents, sometimes great ones. Of the 46 Presidents, 31 have had military service. A few are pretty renowned, including Washington, Jackson, Polk, Grant, Roosevelt, and Eisenhower. Not sure why they have this connection with the Presidency, but sometimes it works out that way. Chief could use this to his advantage, but like Grant and Eisenhower, he kind of of lacks a personality.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Z451 said:

War heroes have a habit of becoming presidents, sometimes great ones. Of the 46 Presidents, 31 have had military service. A few are pretty renowned, including Washington, Jackson, Polk, Grant, Roosevelt, and Eisenhower. Not sure why they have this connection with the Presidency, but sometimes it works out that way. Chief could use this to his advantage, but like Grant and Eisenhower, he kind of of lacks a personality.

It is true that a good amount of presidents are from the military, but I think that's correlation rather than causation. The president is the head of the country and therefore would theoretically do their best to protect it in their youth, including military service. There are very few presidents who are really war "heroes," per se, and just because someone is a war hero doesn't mean the public will accept them as a politician or president. Master Chief just doesn't seem like the kind of person to really grab the nation's attention and win a presidential race

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

It is true that a good amount of presidents are from the military, but I think that's correlation rather than causation. The president is the head of the country and therefore would theoretically do their best to protect it in their youth, including military service. There are very few presidents who are really war "heroes," per se, and just because someone is a war hero doesn't mean the public will accept them as a politician or president. Master Chief just doesn't seem like the kind of person to really grab the nation's attention and win a presidential race

True, but his military experience, will also give him a perspective that most other candidates would not have. The Doughboy lacks this, while making up for it in terms of personality.

So, in terms of popularity, yes, the Doughboy might win, but in terms of practical logic, it makes more sense for the populace to vote for Chief.

The problem is, voter turn outs are almost impossible to predict, and even on Election Night, the anchors find each development to be startling.