Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bugs Bunny at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Brothers Studio

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: ACME

To beat Bugs, you gotta out-toon force and/or fluster him. I'm not sure Bossk can pull this off. 

• Like 1

Bossk is too straightlaced. Someone who can lean into the wackiness has a better chance on the rabbit.

Live Action vs Toon characters if they have Looney Toons levels of Toon Force almost never works.

This match is a perfect example why.

Having that said... Bugs has this in the bag.

I think we need to clear up a couple of misconceptions.

1. The idea that ACME products don't work or are prone to failure, in general. Is not entirely accurate. Most of the problems, that arise from there uses. Is because of the users. on top of that their are a number of real life ACME companies, whose products work fine and the scenario prompt doesn't actually specify which ACME company.

2. That Bugs Bunny can't lose.

Bugs has lost several times over the years

Such as here to a live action version of the U.S military. 

Or here against a gremlin like alien in yellow.

Or here against a cartoon hunter in an opera.

Bossk is all of these things. He works for a live action military force, but because of clone wars and the like he is also gremlin looking cartoon alien in yellow, and because Star Wars is at this point the quintessential space opera and Bossk debuted in the dark middle chapter he also has operatic hunter on lock down.

Infact of all the hunters in the tournament Bossk may have the best chance of beating bugs.

Also, also ACME sells paint products. Which means Bossk should be able to recreate the Dip, from Roger Rabbit which was capable of killing toons like Bugs, who was in said movie.

59 minutes ago, RiotGear said:

I think we need to clear up a couple of misconceptions.

1. The idea that ACME products don't work or are prone to failure, in general. Is not entirely accurate. Most of the problems, that arise from there uses. Is because of the users. on top of that their are a number of real life ACME companies, whose products work fine and the scenario prompt doesn't actually specify which ACME company.

2. That Bugs Bunny can't lose.

Bugs has lost several times over the years

Such as here to a live action version of the U.S military. 

Or here against a gremlin like alien in yellow.

Or here against a cartoon hunter in an opera.

Bossk is all of these things. He works for a live action military force, but because of clone wars and the like he is also gremlin looking cartoon alien in yellow, and because Star Wars is at this point the quintessential space opera and Bossk debuted in the dark middle chapter he also has operatic hunter on lock down.

Infact of all the hunters in the tournament Bossk may have the best chance of beating bugs.

Also, also ACME sells paint products. Which means Bossk should be able to recreate the Dip, from Roger Rabbit which was capable of killing toons like Bugs, who was in said movie.

I mean I respect the hustle honestly. Might be just a little stretch or two in that argument though

25 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I mean I respect the hustle honestly. Might be just a little stretch or two in that argument though

A stretch or two, if their is some ( and I don't see any 🙂), is not a bad thing when facing a toon. Normal logic need not apply.