Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:1 - Broken Tusk Predator vs. The Big Bad Wolf

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 1

Broken Tusk Predator

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Broken Tusk Predator at this Wiki
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox

The Big Bad Wolf

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Big Bad Wolf at this Wiki
Official Site: Grimm's Fairy Tales

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: PREP TIME

Broken Tusk aka Dachande is an experienced Yautja warrior, one who killed a Xenomorph with his bare hands along with a Xenomorph Queen according to his lore in Aliens vs Predator: Prey.

He is a patient Hunter who is open to learning, as he even says "A good warrior is always open to new information" and even learned many things in the Hunt.

Dachande is the kind of Hunter who will learn about his prey, their habits and everything and work with that.

Guys, Dachande is NOT your typical Predator from the movies. He's from the old formerly canon Dark Horse comics and is often considered THE DEFINITIVE Predator hero.

We're talking about a Yautja who easily slaughtered Xenomorphs with internal injuries and broken ribs, and made it look easy according to Machiko.

Skip to 32:19 for Dachande's entry.

A Predator with prep time should technically allow him to get absolutely everything he needs for any one hunt. Considering the Big Bad Wolf was hunted down by a human, and Predators routinely hunt humans, A>B>C logic would dictate that a predator as powerful as this one would have no problems killing the BBW.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

A Predator with prep time should technically allow him to get absolutely everything he needs for any one hunt. Considering the Big Bad Wolf was hunted down by a human, and Predators routinely hunt humans, A>B>C logic would dictate that a predator as powerful as this one would have no problems killing the BBW.

And considering that we're talking about the Chuck Norris of Predators here... Yeah, Dachande takes this with little difficulty. Possibly even none.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Is this the Big Bad Wolf from the story? Because I think he was taken out by a regular woodsman. If it was like Bigby from Fables, he would have a very good shot here, but just the one from the story is not gonna do great

Yeah, it would be good if @sonder came by to clarify that, if only for the sakes of debate and clarity. 

1 minute ago, DSkillz said:

Yeah, it would be good if @sonder came by to clarify that, if only for the sakes of debate and clarity. 

Bigby has his own CBUB entry...

https://www.magneticferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=161

So... This is NOT Bigby.

Just now, RakaiThwei said:

Bigby has his own CBUB entry...

https://www.magneticferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=161

So... This is NOT Bigby.

Ruh, roh, @sonder, I tried. 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

If we are assuming that this is a composite of the fairy tale version of the wolf or that all the fairy tale versions are the same wolf.

The big bad wolf might have a chance. First off some versions of the story refer to the wolf as a werewolf, it has also been connected to legends of wolf spirits.

Setting that aside the wolf while roughly human size is able to move and operate normally while having multiple goats or humans inside of it or being full of rocks. This suggests a level of super strength, of course so does swallowing something like a human whole. The wolf can also hold multiple people in its stomach, which suggests some limited reality warping or a stomach of holding, in other words magic. The wolf is also capable of blowing over wooden structures. Even house made out of straw would be to heavy/big for most human sized creatures to blow over.

The wolf is also capable of stealth and disguise. The wolf is also unarmed so a Predator is likely to use minimal weapons. Predators also like straight up fights to finish hunts.

I don't know a lot about this particular Predator, but in general humans can fight Predators.

I'm other words I don't think this is as one sided as some are making it out to be.

5 hours ago, RiotGear said:

I don't know a lot about this particular Predator, but in general humans can fight Predators.

Then I STRONGLY suggest you look at the videos I posted.

Because Broken Tusk is not your average Predator. 

8 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Then I STRONGLY suggest you look at the videos I posted.

Because Broken Tusk is not your average Predator. 

Okay, so I watched videos and did some reading. It looks like Broken Tusk, may be an above average Predator. The question is, is that enough. His claim to fame is killing Aliens and Predators. Things that while tough to kill. Are fairly routinely killed by humans.

Okay, so I watched videos and did some reading. It looks like Broken Tusk, may be an above average Predator.

He definitely isn't your average run of the mill, Predator-- who alone are dangerous enough as they are. But Dachande is a Yautja who doesn't just fight with brute force, he also fights with technique, skill, precision and timing. Even Machiko Noguchi, his only human pupil, made note that when fighting against TWELVE Xenomorphs-- WHILE injured with a concussion, broken ribs and other internal injuries, took them out EXTREMELY quickly despite his injuries. He killed them faster than what she could aim and pull a trigger. And this was in the novel adaptation of the original 1989 AVP comic, AVP: Prey. And this was all as he was severely injured. She also notes that whatever Martial Arts (referred to as "Jehdin" in the story) is described as a style that is far more complex than any Martial Art humanity has developed. And he moved like it was almost a dance, and compared his mastery of the style to one of his inexperienced Yautja pupils, the latter being described as a Dojo student who mastered the style but never experienced a real fight, where as Dachande was precision, technique, and flow blended perfectly.

The question is, is that enough. His claim to fame is killing Aliens and Predators. Things that while tough to kill. Are fairly routinely killed by humans.

I'm sorry but... I HATE this argument. It downplays and discredits what both the Yautja and the Xenomorph are capable of. I just want to say that the Predators that we've seen in a majority of the films (AVP-R excluded as it's the ONLY example we've seen an Elite Predator named "Wolf" and he wasn't at all killed by Humans) are usually quite low on the Yautja society totem pole. From the Jungle Hunter, City Hunter and the  Antarctic Predators-- all of those are low ranking Predators.

Low ranking Hunters are often killed because of inexperience and arrogance.

But when a Predator takes their prey seriously... and is an Elite? Well... I'll let Dutch Schaefer, the man who is considered the gold standard of Predator killing, speak on what happened when a Predator took him, and his Anti-Predator Strike Team, seriously. The result? Said Predator EASILY slaughtered the team that was formed to take out Predators and this Predator even BEAT Dutch.

Dachande is a clan leader, which is a moderately high rank, and for a very good reason. He was revered for his level of skill and experience in the Hunt, and even beat a Xenomorph with his barehands-- which is insane as it is, considering that a Xenomorph was able to withstand ten tons of hot Lead being poured on it. And Lead, even when in liquid form is quite dense. The fact that the Xenomorph in Alien 3 wasn't even crushed by the weight of that molten hot lead speaks volumes of their durability, and Broken Tusk killed one... with his bare hands. That's nothing to really scoff at.

I would say that Dachande, based on his experience, level of skill, openness to learning new things in regards to the hunt and his prey... Definitely are more than enough.

2 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Was that actually Arnie voicing Dutch there, or a very good VA impersonation? 

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Was that actually Arnie voicing Dutch there, or a very good VA impersonation? 

That IS Arnold Schwarzenegger actually reprising his role as Dutch Schaefer in Hunting Grounds.

1 minute ago, RakaiThwei said:

That IS Arnold Schwarzenegger actually reprising his role as Dutch Schaefer in Hunting Grounds.

Wow, that's badass of Arnie to do that. I might have to pick up that game at some point. 

14 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Wow, that's badass of Arnie to do that. I might have to pick up that game at some point. 

I haven't really played it since it more or less takes place in Disney's canon.