Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19588 Cracker Jack vs. Sergei Dragunov

leroypowell3

Megastory 21.11

Previously:

On a mission to collect of the Thirteen Treasures of Rule, Cracker Jack, Ioz, Danny the Dog, Spike and Cole Young unleashed a minor demon into the world. Cole Young volunteered himself to fight off the monster while the others went on to try and find the treasure.

“We got it!” Ioz beamed as he showed his comrades.

The treasure of Rule didn’t look overly impressive. Valueable for sure but it wouldn’t stand out against other jewels.

“You killed that thing?”

“It didn’t want to go down but I got him.” Cole huffed.

“You all right?” Cracker Jack looked him over.

“I’m alright. Nothing a little painkillers won’t help with.

“Come on. Let’s get out of there before something else comes out to get us.”

They were almost out of the cave when a new group came in. There were more of them and they were better armed. They spoke to each other in Russian for a bit then one of them addressed the Legacy crew.

“Who are? What are you doing here?”

“Don’t tell ‘em anything guy.” Cracker Jack ordered.

The Russian glared at him then spoke again. “We are here on official Russian business.”

“This isn’t Russia.” Cracker Jack threw back.

“These Russians with guns make it close enough. My name is Dragunav. You are Americans yes?”

They followed Cracker Jack’s advise.

“This is a dangerous place. But it looks like you know that already. First hand experience no doubt.” He stared at the two demon corpses- Kusaragedo and Hellknight.

“Since you seem to be leaving you must have found what you came here for. We did not know that the Americans were pursuing the Thirteen Treasures of Rule.”

“We’re not all American’s” Spike smarted. “And we’re not on America’s agenda. We’re independent adventurers!”

Cracker Jack shot him a dirty look and Dragunav snorted. “That simplifies things. I was afraid of causing an international incident but now, I can eliminate you and no one will care.”

“Now hold on pal.” Cracker Jack objected. “We may not be on American business but you can’t just kill its citizens and think it’s not going to mean something.”

Dragunav rolled his eyes. “I’m willing to bet no one will even notice.”

Suddenly Danny the Dog went berserk. The Russians guns meant nothing as he assaulted them like a rabid dog. Or more like a dog protecting its friends.

Since it was happening anyway, Ioz and Spike decided to jump in. Danny was so furious that they weren’t much help beyond keeping him from getting shot in the back.

Watching the rebellion unfold, Dragunav met eyes with Cracker Jack.

“We might as well do this.” Cracker Jack offered.

Dragunav agreed, holstered his weapon and put up his dukes.

Fight Parameters:

With everybody else fighting around them, Craker Jack and Dragunav duke it out to determine who leaves with the treasure.

I think Dragunov should have this for the most part, he should be faster and more agile than Cracker Jack. Cracker Jack strikes me as somebody who is not as skillful as him as well, although that could very well be bias due to the fact that me seeing Cracker Jack swing a bat around makes me think "that's not a skillful fighter, that's just someone that has weapons for a street fight on his side". Dragunov, meanwhile, uses a fighting style that incorporates pretty much all martial arts that are used in MMA. He should have this based on that alone.

Good set-up, leroy. You just might have Sergei talking more in this match than he apparently does in-game, though. :D 

As for the match, I'd have to agree Dragunov's Sambo may just give him an edge against Cracker Jack's more loose, brawling style. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Macklemore
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.30 - Pizzaguy2995
4.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - Boratz
3.90 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
7 Total Votes cast
30.70 Total Combined Score