Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Match 18991 Gamera vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 12

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Yoshi was down on the ground as he had cuts and bruises allover his body. The green dinosaur was surrounded by the 1987 Ninja Turtles.

“Any last words before we put you out of your misery?” Leonardo asked.

“Please, don’t kill me. I was just hungry.” Yoshi said.

“You should have thought of that before you ate our pizza.” Michelangelo said.

Just then a giant shadow appeared over the Ninja Turtles and Yoshi. The five of them looked up to see a giant green foot up above them. "Oh, crap!" Raphael yelled. The Ninja Turtles were able to jump away in time, but Yoshi wasn’t so lucky as he got crushed to death by the foot.

When the Ninja Turtles got to a far distance, they were shocked to see a giant turtle in front of them. “That’s Gamera!” Donatello yelled.

Gamera looks at the Ninja Turtles with hate and lets out a roar at them.

“Something tells me he doesn’t like us.” Leonardo said.

“Everyone’s a critic.” Raphael said.

“Hey, dude. We’re all turtles here. Why don’t we team up, and worry about killing each other later?” Michelangelo asked Gamera.

Gamera let out another angry roar at them.

“I take that as a NO.” Donatello said.

“Man, I wish we were big enough to fight this guy.” Raphael said.

“Did someone say WISH?!” Appearing in front of the Ninja Turtles is Genie from Disney's Aladdin. Genie fired beams from his hands at the Ninja Turtles. Within seconds, all four of the Ninja Turtles became as big as Gamera, which shocked the Guardian of the Universe.

“Well, that was unexpected.” Donatello said.

“Still, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.” Leonardo said as he and his brothers got into a fighting pose, as they were holding their weapons.

“Let’s see how you like fighting turtles your own size.” Michelangelo said to Gamera.

Gamera responds by roaring at the now Giant Ninja Turtles.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

Now you maybe wondering why I did three matches with the 1987 TMNT in a row. Well, the thing is, I was doing a green theme for this arc, since St. Patrick’s Day happened this month. Plus, I needed to get the 1987 Ninja Turtles matches out of the way. This should be my last match with the 1987 Turtles. At least for now.

Anyway, as you just read, the Ninja Turtles are now big as Gamera. The version of Gamera that is in this match-up is the one from the Heisei Trilogy.

While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Gamera and the 1987 Turtles. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

Pretty good set-up, Venom. R.I.P., Yoshi. 😢😋

I was wondering how and if the Turtles were going to stand a chance against a kaiju, but Genie was awful helpful here. As for the match, four skilled ninja turtles that are each Gamera's size should be more than a match for him. 

• Like 1

I'm going with Gamera. Utilizing Genie to make this a fair fight was a smart move, although why he would want to help the turtles in an everyone for themselves battle royal is questionable strategy. I think being kaiju size is going to distract the turtles too much so they won't be able to fight to their potential. They are people fighting all around them and the turtles, especially the 87 turtles, strike me as the kind of guys who would be very careful not to step on innocent bystanders.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.70 - DSkillz
3.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.20 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
24.90 Total Combined Score