MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 18796 Ginormica vs. Gezora

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 2

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mysteries being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Waspinator was in his beast mode as he was up in the air with Chloe Bourgeois/Queen Bee on his back. “Get Off Waspinator!” The Predacon yelled.

“How about you stop talking like a third person?” Queen Bee asked.

“Never!” Waspinator yelled.

“Well, I know a way to shut you up.” Queen Bee said.

“Venom!” While Chloe has the Spinning Top in her hand, it is surrounded by energy that takes the form of a pulsating bee stinger. Queen Bee uses the stinger to stab into Waspinator’s back, which paralyzes the Transformer.

“Take That!” Queen Bee cheers to herself. But then fear took over Chloe as she realizes what she had just done. “Uh-Oh!”

Soon both Queen Bee and Waspinator were falling down. However, the two of them fell into a lake of the Flood Zone. Queen Bee was up at the surface, while Waspinator sank down to the bottom of the lake.

“Well, this is just great. Not only am I’m trapped inside this dome, fighting for my life. But now my hair is all wet. What else can go wrong?” Queen Bee asked.

Just then bubbles were coming up from the water, circling all around Queen Bee. Before Chloe knew it, she was rising up into the air. Queen Bee soon found herself on top of the giant squid monster known as Gezora.

“AH!!! Someone get me off this thing!” Queen Bee yelled. Chloe heard some kind roar above her, and looked up to see a Pteranodon flying towards her. The Pteranodon used its talons to grab Queen Bee by her shoulders, and got her off Gezora. “This is not what I had in mind!” Queen Bee yelled as the Pteranodon was carrying her away.

“Looks like squid is on the menu tonight.” Jerome "Chef" McElroy said.

Chef, Elzar, Joichiro Yukihira, Carl Casper, Soma Yukihira, Artie Bucco, Tonio Trussardi, Monica Geller, and Dexter Jettster came charging towards Gezora. After Gezora got out of the lake, he used his tentacles to swat the nine people away like ragdolls.

Gezora looked around to see whom to attack next, until a giant woman approached him.

“Ok, you reject mascot from Long John Silver's. I will be your opponent.” Ginormica said.

Gezora response by roaring back at Ginormica.

“Alright! Some tentacle action!” Master Roshi yelled as he, Issei Hyoudou, Minoru Mineta, Denki Kaminari, Glenn Quagmire, Johnny Bravo, Miroku, Brock, and Jiraiya were all excited to watch the fight between Ginormica and Gezora.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Ginormica fighting Gezora. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win between Ginormica and Gezora?

• Like 1

Looks like I'm getting to this one on time ... 

Good set-up, Venom. Good recap with Chloe and Waspinator. We all know Waspinator will fish himself out of that lake eventually, lol. Also, lol at the chefs/wannabe chefs trying to go after a towering squid and the perverts ogling Ginormica. 😆

As for the match, I remember catching part of a scene in Monsters Vs. Aliens where Ginormica was taking on a mech that may have been roughly the size of Gezora. I never saw how that scene ended, so I don't know if she actually managed to take down something many times her size. I seriously doubt, though, that Ginormica can handle a creature that's taken on Godzilla. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Yukimuraster90
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.50 - leroypowell3
4.50 - DSkillz
4.40 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation: