Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18124 Fox (Gargoyles) vs. Fox (Wanted)

This is a continuation of Fox Mulder/Fox (Fraternity) vs Fox McCloud/Fox (Gargoyles). 

Andel Sanap: Fraternity Fox draws her semiautomatic pistol and fires!  Pack Fox drops and rolls out of the way as the bullet curves towards her! 

Al Rossi: Frat takes aim again but Pack leaps towards her!  Frat blocks the strike and delivers a backfist that sends Pack reeling!  Something is starting to materialize in the ring! 

Andel Sanap: The first loot box!  Pack staggers to it and rips it open.  She reaches inside and pulls out something. 

Al Rossi: Frat is taking aim!  Pack is throwing it!  Grenade!  Right on target as it explodes and surrounds Frat in gas! 

Andel Sanap: Pack rushes to her corner as Frat gasps for breath.  She slams on the turnbuckle and switches places with McCloud.  Starfox is in! 

Al Rossi: The gas beginning to clear out.  Frat shakes out the cobwebs and opens fire at McCloud!  But there’s the reflector!  No way a bullet is breaking through that!  McCloud takes to the air with the booster pack and draws his blaster!  Quick fires and leaves Frat staggered!  She’s trying to get a bead on McCloud but he’s moving to quick for her!  YOWCH!  Right on target!  McCloud nails her with the blaster! 

Andel Sanap: Fraternity Fox is down!  McCloud lands for the cover!  One!  Two!  Three!  She’s out!  The official is checking on her but Fraternity Fox has been eliminated!  The official is going to the corner and hitting the turnbuckle. 

Al Rossi: Out goes Frat to be checked on by Mercy, in comes a rather nervous looking Mulder.  He’s reaching for his pistol and… 

ZZAAAP! 

Al Rossi: … Um, well….

Referee: 1! 2! 3!  Ring the bell!  Winners: Fox McCloud and Fox! 

Andel Sanap: McCloud just too quick on the draw for the X-Files agent.  The official is holding up the arms of McCloud and Fox, but Fox doesn’t look to pleased. 

Al Rossi: Here comes Philippa and Chloe for the post fight interview.  Let’s see if we can get some answers here. 

Philippa Forrester: Congratulations to you both.  Nice work especially to you, McCloud.  You practically soloed that match! 

Fox McCloud: It was an honor to be asked to team up with Fox.  The other team was good, it’s just a question of better tech. 

Fox: Really?  That’s how we end this fight? 

Chloe Bourgeois: What are you mad about?  You won the thing.  Who cares? 

Fox: I do, little girl.  I signed up for this fight because I wanted to test my skills against that other Fox.  Instead, I’m only able to be in the ring with her for a couple of seconds before this furball steals the spotlight for himself.  Who’s idea was it to have that Fed be involved in this fight in the first place? 

Al Rossi: Ummm. 

Andel Sanap: Al? 

Al Rossi: What?  I like the X-Files!  So sue me. 

Fox: I’m sure these fans would want a more competitive match than that!  Wouldn’t you? 

Andel Sanap: The crowd’s cheers seem to imply they do! 

Fox: Then I say we give you a better match!  If Fox is fully healed, I challenge her to a match right here and now!  You and me!  No gimmicks!  Just our skill, strength, and weapons!  Last Woman Standing!  What do you say, people?! 

Al Rossi: An impassioned speech from Fox!  And the crowd is loving it! 

Crowd: YES!  YES!  YES!  YES! 

Andel Sanap: And look who’s coming back down the ramp to the ring!  Fraternity Fox is back on her feet!  Mercy is following after her taking some med scans, but doesn’t appear to be stopping her!  Fox rolls into the ring and goes face to face with Fox! 

Al Rossi: The assassin is clearly eager for a re-match!  And I say let them go!  Referee!  Let’s do this! 

Referee: OK, ladies.  This match will be contested under Last Woman Standing rules.  Whoever is unable to answer the count of 10, loses.  You are allowed your base weaponry and equipment, and combat can take place throughout the Bunker.  Combatants ready?  3! 2!  1!  Commence combat! 

Game On! 

Fraternity Fox's best shot against Pack Fox is literally her bullet curving. Pack Fox hasn't seen anything like that before and she might not initally be ready for it if Fraternity Fox immediately went for the kill. Unfortunately for Frat Fox, Pack Fox has seen it now and would be ready for it. So it comes down to overall skill and Pack Fox has her beat. A good matchup for both lethal ladies.

Also there is no way David hasn't rigged the ring to ensure his wife's victory if such a situation developed. Everything is accounted for, lol.

• Like 1

Heh, good follow-up, broadway. It's almost a little too honorable of Fox Xanatos to want to fight a worthy opponent, though. 

As for the match, I apparently can't look up Wanted's Fox without running into spoilers for the film, but I'm going to assume that unless she has significant other combat ability besides her bullet-curving, Mrs. Xanatos should probably be able to take her. 

On 4/1/2022 at 6:32 PM, JohnnyChany said:

Also there is no way David hasn't rigged the ring to ensure his wife's victory if such a situation developed. Everything is accounted for, lol.

That is also a distinct possibility. :)

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - DSkillz
4.60 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.20 Total Combined Score
13.20 / 3 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Fox (Gargoyles): 4
Fox (Wanted): 1

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Al Rossi: Frat Fox draws two pistols but Pack Fox delivers a kick that sends them both flying! 

Andel Sanap: No curving bullets in this rematch!  Miss Xanatos swings but Frat Fox dodges!  Kicks to the knee of Miss Xanatos! 

Al Rossi: Pack Fox screams in pain!  Frat with a right hand to the head of Pack!  The crowd going nuts as the two ladies battle closer to the ropes!  Another right!  And a left to the gut of Pack!  She’s really in trouble, Andel! 

Andel Sanap: Yes, Al.  The assassin has Miss Xanatos literally on the ropes!  Frat walks across the ring, now is charging towards Miss Xanatos with arm raised! 

Al Rossi: Going for a lariat!  WHOA!  Pack grabbed the arm and pulled Frat out with her!  Both Foxes to the floor! 

Andel Sanap: Very resourceful by Miss Xanatos!  Amazing how committed she is to wanting to defeat the assassin. 

Al Rossi: Hey!  The Bunker ain’t big enough for two Foxes!  Frat Fox is the first to her feet and YOWCH!  Sends Pack right into the ring ropes!  The ref is looking on, ready to start the 10 count.  But Pack pulls herself up before the ref has a chance! 

Andel Sanap: But now she’s fallen down next to the skirt of the ring.  The assassin is coming in again and BY THE FORCE! 

Al Rossi: Singapore cane!  Pack Fox grabbed it out from under the ring!  Caught Frat right in the face! 

Andel Sanap: The assassin staggers backwards as Miss Xanatos continues laying in shots!  They’re heading toward the crowd! 

Al Rossi: Our fans need to get out of the way!  The combatants head into the first row of chairs!  Another cane strike to the back of Frat!  She’s got a chair and swings! 

Andel Sanap: A thunderous blow!  Knocking the cane out of Miss Xanatos’ hands!  And another to the head!  Miss Xanatos is down! 

Al Rossi: Frat tosses the chair to the ground is disgust.  She motions to the ref to start the count!  The ref checks on Pack Fox, and now begins to count. 

Andel Sanap: You can see the frustration on the face of Frat Fox.  She is a trained assassin, I’m sure she thought she’d wouldn’t have had nearly as much difficulty with Miss Xanatos as she has had thus far. 

Al Rossi: The ref at 5!  6!  Pack Fox is pushing herself up to her knees.  Now to one knee.  That’s enough to break the count!  Frat grabs the fallen cane!  She swings it down andSHE CAUGHT IT!  Pack Fox caught the cane, stopping it inches from her head! 

Andel Sanap: Such resilience!  Miss Xanatos yanks on the cane, drawing in the assassin close enough to deliver a punch to the jaw!  She spins with the cane sending the stunned Frat Fox into the ring post! 

Al Rossi: Now Pack Fox is throwing away the cane!  She’s got the chair!  Frat is still shaken from that collision!  She turns and YOWCH! 

Andel Sanap: BY THE FORCE!  A brutal headshot from Miss Xanatos!  And again!  The assassin is down! 

Al Rossi: The ref’s waving Pack Fox off!  He’s starting the count!  But it might be academic at this point!  Frat is just twitching on the concrete! 

Andel Sanap: It may indeed all be over, Al! 

Referee: 6!  7!  8!  9!  10!  Ring the bell!  Winner: Fox Xanatos! 

Al Rossi: What a finish, Andel! 

Andel Sanap: Yes, and what a pair of battles!  I truly hope that the Fox we are honoring tonight enjoyed these tributes.  They have been the one who has allowed the TCC and our organization to be able to exist.  By allowing individuals from across the multiverse to come together, they have created places where anyone can create their own stories and worlds.  And for that, may I say, @Fox, may the Force be with you!  

Al Rossi: Amen, partner!  Thanks, @Fox, for all your work to make matches like this possible!  We can only hope to keep it going and continue creating great action for all you fight fans out there!  So until next time, for Andel Sanap, Philippa Forrester, Chloe Bourgeois, Justin Roberts, and Mercy, I’m Al Rossi saying so long from the Bunker! 

Fox: David?  Are you here?  Hmm.  Nothing like coming home from a good day’s work.  Even if you don’t remember where you’ve been. 

Crowley: Oh, don’t worry, darlin’.  We know where you’ve been. 

Fox: Crowley!  Mr. McMahon!  Mr. Pegasus?!  What are you doing here?  Are you here to see David? 

Mr. McMahon: Shut up, lady!  Don’t play cute with us!  We watched the whole thing!  Did you really think you could work for those traitors and we wouldn’t know about it?! 

Maximillian Pegasus: Now, Vinny.  I’m sure Fox didn’t mean to embarrass us.  But we really can’t have people so close to the Nine consorting with the enemy, can we? 

Fox: Now wait a minute!  What are you saying? 

Crowley: We’re saying that you’ve been a bad girl.  Now it’s time to take your medicine.  Miss America? 

Fox: Aargh!  Get off of me!  Let go of me!  Tell her to let go! 

Crowley: What do you think lads?  Shall we have our lady friend break our vixen’s arm, her neck?   

Mr. McMahon: Or we have her do that freezing spell again!  Yeah!  Freeze her!  Then shatter her into a million pieces! 

David Xanatos: Don’t you think that would make too much of a mess? 

Fox: David!  Stay back! 

Maximillian Pegasus: Well, well.  So glad you could join us, Davey boy.  You’re just in time for Fox to get her just deserts. 

Mr. McMahon: And consider yourself lucky you don’t get the same, Xanatos!  Some genius you are!  Letting your wife run off to the Bunker without even knowing about it! 

David Xanatos: Not really.  I did know about it.  In fact, I wanted her to go. 

Crowley: Are you off your rocker?!  You sent your wife to that nerd barn without telling us?! 

Maximillian Pegasus: Crowley.  Let him speak.  I for one would really like to know what this is all about. 

Fox: David, stop!  He didn’t tell me anything!  You didn’t even know I got the invitation! 

David Xanatos: Not necessarily.  I had heard rumors of Fox’s retirement, and had concluded that Sanap, Rossi, and the rest would be sentimental enough to put on a match with fox archetypes.  I knew you would never turn down a challenge, darling.  But in order to make sure you accepted the invitation despite it being against my wishes, I needed help from my little friend here. 

Mr. McMahon: What the hell is that thing? 

Crowley: A bloody dream crystal!  Jareth, that poncy twit! 

David Xanatos: Now, now, Crowley.  That’s no way to talk about the goblin that played a role in helping us bring about the end of this underground fight club once and for all.  Sanap and Rossi had made no attempts to hide the fact that they were wiping the minds of people who went to the Bunker to keep it secret.  I simply deduced that they would also engage in telepathic scans before the battle to prevent spies.  They would have been able to detect if Fox was acting under orders from me.  But if I used this crystal to implant a dream in Fox’s mind, a desire to defeat the Fox from the Fraternity of Assassins, then her presence would’ve been chalked up to her competitive nature. 

Mr. McMahon: So, your wife won two fights.  So what?  We still don’t know where the damned Bunker is! 

David Xanatos: Actually, Vince, we do.  I didn’t just call on the aid of King Jareth.  I also enlisted Lord Rassilon.  Using his Time Lord technology, I surreptitiously injected Fox with a tracker.  A tracker that was engineered to be just out of temporal synch by a few seconds.  It’s completely undetectable, unless you know where, and when, to look.  The longer Fox stayed in the Bunker, the more time I had to triangulate it’s location.  Which means, gentlemen, we now know where our troublemakers are hiding. 

Maximillian Pegasus: Hmm hmm hmm.  Well played, Davey boy.  Well played, indeed. 

Mr. McMahon: Pegasus!  He went behind the backs of the Nine! 

Maximillian Pegasus: And he’s handed us the Bunker on a silver platter.  Let’s not be poor sports, shall we?  You will be rewarded for your work, Davey boy. 

David Xanatos: Let’s start by having Miss America let go of Fox. 

Maximillian Pegasus: Oh, of course!  You heard the man, Crowley. 

Crowley: Hmph.  Fine.  Release her. 

Fox: Oh!  Oh, David! 

David Xanatos: I’ve got you, my dear.  You’re safe now. 

Fox: Yes, I know.  With you. 

Mr. McMahon: Oh, enough of this!  Let’s send Miss America, Mongul, and Crowley with a squad of troopers and tear the Bunker apart! 

David Xanatos: Let’s not be hasty, Vince.  These people will be on high alert after letting Fox into their midst.  They’ll be expecting an attack.  Let them settle into complacency.  Then we strike hard, and bring them all in. 

Maximillian Pegasus: Haha!  Brilliant, Davey boy!  Those traitors won’t now what hit them! 

Crowley: Yeah, yeah.  Bloody brilliant. 

Thanks for the Memories, @Fox!

• Like 2