Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

12:14 - Spider-Man vs. Sub-Zero

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 14

Spider-Man

Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Spider-Man at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Sub-Zero

Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sub-Zero at this Wiki
Official Site: Midway

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Redwood Forest

Even comic book version of Spiderman would struggle against Sub Zero in my opinion; movie version just doesn't have the skills, strength, speed and fire power to overcome him - but the key factor I think is Sub Zeros brutality. There will be no taunting or sob story, it will be a deadly ninja freezing and killing Peter before he can fully engage. 

3 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Even comic book version of Spiderman would struggle against Sub Zero in my opinion; movie version just doesn't have the skills, strength, speed and fire power to overcome him - but the key factor I think is Sub Zeros brutality. There will be no taunting or sob story, it will be a deadly ninja freezing and killing Peter before he can fully engage. 

Spidey sense let's him dodge bullets. Sub Zero isn't going to get a quick win here. 

On 12/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

Spidey sense let's him dodge bullets. Sub Zero isn't going to get a quick win here. 

Granted, it's not necessarily going to be quick, but he will get the win. Sub Zero can teleport and leave ice clones behind in the speed it takes Scorpion to teleport - and as per previous match, Scorpion can dodge a gods lighting. If Spidey gets frozen, either from an ice blast or through punching a clone, then this is the likely outcome:

main-qimg-ca03ca6b4f304255eeb0360e7a5bf0

2 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

Iam not sure if iam signed in or guest but this is cbf  subzero got took down by a bucket of water he has been shown in other canon that his power can be turned against him and he is up against quite possibly the best at this 

You got signed in Comicbookfan. And that's a good point. I'm going with movie spidey after a hard fight.

8 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

Iam not sure if iam signed in or guest but this is cbf  subzero got took down by a bucket of water he has been shown in other canon that his power can be turned against him and he is up against quite possibly the best at this 

This is not movie sub zero, and definitely not that movie Sub Zero.

That has never happened to him in the comics. We have tons of higher feats from the comics and games to go by.