Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Xenomorph Prime at this Wiki
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

John is by nature very cautious and a skilled survivalist. He can make it 24 hours against things way less dedicated to taking him out than Skynet is.

I don’t think one person can survive 24 hours on a world full of Xenomorphs.

Connor wouldn't survive for long... For one, the environment is against him. The air is BARELY breathable according to the Marines who actually visited the planet.

JGAV424.jpg

Then there's the fact that the landscape is HEAVILY infested with Xenomorphs. In the movei AVP-R, we were supposed to actually get a glimpse of the Xenomorph Homeworld, and while it was never filmed, concept art of one view of the landscape was drawn and conceptualized. Here we see a field that's completely overrun with Facehugger eggs.

7N2co1H.png

And then here is one instance of the events of another group of Colonial Marines visiting the Xenomorph Homeworld to acquire some royal jelly from the Queen Mother of the Xenomorph species to use as an active ingrediant for a drug called Xeno-Zip, a performance enhancing drug which is used to bolster the natural abilities of soldiers and athletes to uncontrollable superhuman levels. The landscape is so overrun by Xenomorphs to the point where landing a spacecraft is so dangerous, that careful landing skills are attempted to just land on the planet surface. Yes, there are THAT many Xenomorphs thriving on this planet, THAT many just SWARMING on the surface.

4Mewqac.pngIqT2Mf8.png

Anyone who is going alone on Xenomorph Prime, and anyone who isn't superhuman isn't going to live for very long on the planet. Going to Xenomorph Prime is a DEATH SENTENCE.

John Connor dies. Just like Lara Croft died.

• Like 1

Normal humans must be able to survive this category, and areas that one shot characters were not allowed.  

So we have to assume that Connor has the minimum to do so - which entails the required breathing suit,  a forcefield and weapons etc. 

3 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Normal humans must be able to survive this category, and areas that one shot characters were not allowed.  

So we have to assume that Connor has the minimum to do so - which entails the required breathing suit,  a forcefield and weapons etc. 

I didn't pick Xenomorph Homeworld on my team as my locale. So whoever picked Xenomorph Homeworld, clearly didn't look into the EU material for Alien vs Predator.

But regardless, everything I posted is what has been depicted as far as the Xenomorph Homeworld is concerned. And this is from the now de-canonized EU material which was published from 1988 to 2010.

10 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

I didn't pick Xenomorph Homeworld on my team as my locale. So whoever picked Xenomorph Homeworld, clearly didn't look into the EU material for Alien vs Predator.

But regardless, everything I posted is what has been depicted as far as the Xenomorph Homeworld is concerned. And this is from the now de-canonized EU material which was published from 1988 to 2010.

I know. Just stating my view on the match up and how to bring this in line with the criteria.

John's not my pick either, and I'm not necessarily saying he'll survive 24 hours. Although saying that, he was the leader of the resistance in the terminator world so he's got some brains.

Perhaps the question to ask; if John was amongst the marines on that ship in the comic you showed - would he have survived 24 hours?

5 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Perhaps the question to ask; if John was amongst the marines on that ship in the comic you showed - would he have survived 24 hours?

Yes, he theoretically could.

But if the Palatine Xenomorphs come out, which are the Queen Mother's Elite Royal Guard, then he is a goner.

But they only come out if the Queen Mother is endangered.

Just now, RakaiThwei said:

Yes, he theoretically could.

But if the Palatine Xenomorphs come out, which are the Queen Mother's Elite Royal Guard, then he is a goner.

But they only come out if the Queen Mother is endangered.

Makes sense. Will see if anyone else has a view. 

Also, totally read that as Palpatine Xenomorph 😆

ap2Qq6n_460s.jpg

• Like 1

Look, John is not going to go brazenly off into an unknown planet. Much of what he does as the leader of the human resistance is laying low, gathering intel, and threat assessment. He's going to hole up and plan his moves carefully, not explore and go get killed by a xenomorph. The Queen won't be endangered as John is not there to hunt. He's just got to survive 24 hours. Considering he already is on a planet of machines dedicated to killing humanity and him in particular; I think a planet of creatures that aren't as singleminded in hunting him is something he can take.

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

Look, John is not going to go brazenly off into an unknown planet. Much of what he does as the leader of the human resistance is laying low, gathering intel, and threat assessment. He's going to hole up and plan his moves carefully, not explore and go get killed by a xenomorph. The Queen won't be endangered as John is not there to hunt. He's just got to survive 24 hours. Considering he already is on a planet of machines dedicated to killing humanity and him in particular; I think a planet of creatures that aren't as singleminded in hunting him is something he can take.

Think I agree. As @RakaiThwei has pointed out, this is one of the most lethal entries in this competition - but if we are assuming a baseline for survival then John Connor has shown to be an excellent option. He's not necessarily an action or adventure type, which may cause trouble, but "the lay low against a stronger opponent" which perfectly fits this scenario. 

• Like 1

Also presumably an entire planet is big enough that John can shelter in place for a day. A small child survives in Aliens (not Xenomorph prime but still a group of Xenomorphs forming a hive)