Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Riddick at this Wiki
Official Site: Univeral Studios

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

I like both these contestants.  And I would love to see the cross-over movie.

Anyways, Riddick got dropped into a terrain that's right inside his monster infested sci-fi wheelhouse.  I'm not saying he survives... I'm just saying you could make a strong case for it.

Riddick is definitely no stranger to hostile environments as evidenced in Pitch Black and the Chronicles of Riddick. However, while his ability to see in the dark definitely will help, we need to remember that the corridors of Hadley's Hope are narrow and compromised. Some areas might be suffering from degrading structural integrity. So some areas obviously have collapsed.

I am unsure if Riddick carries any firearms usually since I see him with blades often but I don't see those functioning too well against a Xenomorph considering their acid blood and open circulatory system, unless they're acid resistant.

....Gonna go with Hadley's Hope here. Especially considering the numbers against Riddick. Hadley's Hope had a population of 158 colonist. That's roughly 158 potential hosts for Xenomorphs right there.

Solidly for Riddick here. He's a tactical genius and has shown himself to be extremely adaptable, plus he is strong, fast and stealthy. If there is a means to survive through hiding, barricades, or fighting then he is the one to do it I reckon. 

Not sure if relevant but he also has a limited power through the Furyan energy which could see him through a close encounter. 

16 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

He's a tactical genius and has shown himself to be extremely adaptable, plus he is strong, fast and stealthy. If there is a means to survive through hiding, barricades, or fighting then he is the one to do it I reckon.

And the Xenomorphs have fought opponents like this before, you know them as the Yautja, or the Predators-- though that depends if you're counting the AVP films, and the EU material as canon-- though which one, the 1990s - 2013 EU canon, 2013 Reboot to 2020 EU canon, or the current Disney era canon?

Point is the Xenomorphs have come across opponents who utilized stealth and were able to find them out, or were able to straight up kill them in close quarters combat, especially in regards to the likes of the Yautja who are known to be extremely stealthy, strong, and fast.

The Furian energy might be new to them, but if it's finite... Against 158 Xenomorphs, plus one Queen and a growing number of Facehugger eggs? Not sure how he can hold out.

26 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

And the Xenomorphs have fought opponents like this before, you know them as the Yautja, or the Predators-- though that depends if you're counting the AVP films, and the EU material as canon-- though which one, the 1990s - 2013 EU canon, 2013 Reboot to 2020 EU canon, or the current Disney era canon?

Point is the Xenomorphs have come across opponents who utilized stealth and were able to find them out, or were able to straight up kill them in close quarters combat, especially in regards to the likes of the Yautja who are known to be extremely stealthy, strong, and fast.

The Furian energy might be new to them, but if it's finite... Against 158 Xenomorphs, plus one Queen and a growing number of Facehugger eggs? Not sure how he can hold out.

Agreed that if he's stranded then eventually he's done for, unless there's some major plot device like a bomb and he lures all the aliens to one place etc..

But 24 hours, I still consider him resourceful enough to survive - not necessarily go on the attack - but survive, much like he did in the first film.