Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 17590 Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

Movie-Brat

The battle was amazingly easy for Makkari. For every Foot Ninja that tried to lay every hand on her, she would either run to another spot, punch one or duck just for two Foot Ninjas to knock each other out much to her mischievous delight. 

With sonic booms, she managed to create a few to destroy Foot Tech Ninjas and send the Foot Elite Guard flying into either boxes or in the ocean. 

Karai was displeased by the results. Underneath the helmet, her expression was one of anger. 

"Why don't you fight me without your powers?!" She growled. 

In response, Makkari cupped her hand around her ear. As if she were asking, "I'm sorry, what did you say?" With the most cheeky, mischievous grin on her face. 

That only served to anger Karai. As she lunged toward the Eternal, Makkari avoided the blow and began to literally run circles around Karai. 

To the horror of Karai, the speedy Eternal had created a tornado. Karai ended up being lifted into the air until the tornado dispersed and Karai screamed as she fell. Makkari stood to the right as she witnessed Karai fall through the wooden floor and into the ocean. 

Makkari peered through the hole and gave Karai as she surfaced, a mock kiss and sped off to the very battle she was supposed to participate. 

Karai however seethed in anger at her humiliation. She wanted revenge and wanted it now. 

------ 

"Where's Makkari?" Simmons asked anxiously as she surveyed the battle, still carrying the case. 

"She's fast like you told me, right?" Jack Harkness said as he fired at a Cyberman from afar with a modified pistol. 

"She'll be here any moment!" He added. 

Suddenly, another Quinjet arrived. This time with Kate Bishop, aka Hawkeye, arriving on the scene. 

"Sorry I was late, traffic was bad!" Kate said jokingly as she stepped off and ran toward the group to join. 

Kate was about to ask about the Cybermen situation until she saw the ongoing battle. She witnessed Scarlet Witch using hex bolts to destroy a couple, while Leonardo as he used the EMP katanas, was at least doing far better than before against the invaders and even Thena holding up well against the Cybermen. 

"Not too bad." Kate said. 

"But the problem is, the army is endless!" Simmons responded. "More Cybermen are coming at an alarming rate!"

------

Elsewhere, the Cyber-Leader and the remaining Cybermen in the group, managed to escape undetected and returned to home base as more armies of Cybermen have left to join the invasion; partly due to the millions of Agent Bishop clones.

"Initiate the final phase." The Cyber-Leader commanded as they entered the control room. 

The Cyber-Leader pressed a few buttons on a keypad. On screen, multiple images on the monitor appeared. All other previous and future versions of the Cybermen. From the ones that appeared on Telos to the current models Ashad once brought back to their ascension. 

"The invasion has been progressing as we speak." Said the Cyber-Leader. 

"Then we shall send our armies to increase the numbers." One Cyberman said in a high pitched but deep electrical voice as if it were static. 

"Excellent." The Cyber-Leader responded. 

With one more button pressed, the invading forces were about to increase. 

-----

The closet TARDIS materialized on top of a building not far from the the Purple Dragons headquarters. 

The Doctor opened the doors to survey the invasion from above, despite not what she intended. She looked on in horror at the massive invading forces of the Cybermen with the various heroes pushing back against them. 

But suddenly, she had an even more horrified expression on her face. 

A portal opened to reveal not only more Cybermen, but a more recent version she had recently encountered when she attempted to stop Ashad from activating them. 

"No..." She breathed in horror. 

------

Simmons felt the phone vibrating in her pocket. Taking it out to view her feed, her eyes widen in shock and horror. 

"What's wrong?" Asked Jack Harkness as he stared at the phone as well.

"Cybermen, from past and future encounters are appearing all over the world!" Shouted Simmons.

The two then looked up at the continuing battle to see more Cybermen appear from the portal. The more futuristic Cybermen, fired their arm cannons while previous models simply fired laser rifles. 

"That's not good!" Jack concurred with her worried tone. 

"We're gonna need more people then!" Kate Bishop agreed. 

"In the meantime, though!" Jack reached into the suitcase yet again. 

"These you'll need!" He said as he opened it to reveal another of the items that resided; the fifty EMP arrows. 

"They're EMP arrows." Simmons explained. "We've crafted weapons that would transmit an electric magnetic pulse to kill each one."

"You're gonna need something bigger then." Kate pointed out. 

"Quite!" Simmons agreed. "Which is why we're waiting for Makkari!"

Suddenly, Shang Chi and Casey Jones finally showed up after Shang Chi tossed away a freshly destroyed Cyberman from the corner.

"I could ask where you've been but it's pretty obvious." Simmons said cheekily. 

"Tell me about it!" Shang Chi concurred as he looked at the battle before him. 

"Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on?!" Cried an exasperated and exhausted Casey Jones. 

"Bit hard to explain, handsome!" Jack said with a wink and a smile. 

"Shang Chi, I have something for you!" Simmons said as she opened the second case.

Revealing a set of ten iron rings inside much to his surprise. 

"Hung gar rings?" Asked Shang Chi.

"They're based on them." Nodded Simmons. "But when in use, you can create EMP sonic waves or as projectiles. They rely on your thoughts and commands!"

"Let's go for it then!" Shang Chi said as he placed the rings around his arms. 

But suddenly, another portal opened from behind to reveal more of the futuristic Cybermen but alongside them were the present day Cybermen they were currently fighting. Ten of the futuristic Cybermen appeared while the other fourty were of the present day variety. 

"I'll take on them from here!" Kate Bishop said as she readied an EMP arrow to fire. 

"I'll join cover you and Harkness in the front!" Shang Chi said as he charged into battle, giving more support to the heroes already fighting.

"Alright, who's on first?" Kate quipped as she aimed the arrow. 

And just as well, the Cybermen began to fire at her. 

--------

Yup! It's Kate Bishop aka Hawkeye with fifty EMP arrows versus fifty Cybermen. The goal being if she can take down most of the Cybermen. 

To clarify, the ten Cybermen are from the ones seen in the Chibnall/Whittaker era and the "present day" Cybermen are still the 80s Earthshock era Cybermen, those are the ones I've been using this entire time, just in case anyone needs a memory refresh. 

And so admittedly, this in honor of the recent Hawkeye show that just got uploaded into Disney Plus but that being said, Kate Bishop was always in the cards for this arc being one of the contacts Black Widow had in mind. 

I might or might not include a Foot Ninja fight in this but I'm thinking about it. 

Learn More About
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
Read more about Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Marvel Database Project

Cybermen (Mondasian)
Read more about Cybermen (Mondasian) at Wikipedia
Official Site: BBC Links: Wikipedia The Misc Wiki- Cybermen (Mondasian) TARDIS Index File

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I think Kate has a *shot* here. 

Also why is her profile pic so damn adorable? 

Because I chose it as it was decently drawn in a style that wasn't CalArts.

6 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Why so surprised?

Just a joke. Because you did vote against her in the draft when she went up against Rambo twice.

1 hour ago, RakaiThwei said:

Because I chose it as it was decently drawn in a style that wasn't CalArts.

That comparison annoys me all due respect. One, it's baseless. Two, a child predator invented that comparison but I'm not going there. 

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. It kinda feels like things are close to coming to a head in this arc. It might take a real powerhouse to take on all those Bishop clones. 

As for the match, I have a feeling Kate can handle her end of the battle if she can evade the Cybermen's attacks as she shoots. In fact, each EMP arrow might have enough of a blast radius to take out several Cybermen at a time, so Kate might likely have a few arrows left over to help the others.  

• Like 1