Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Xenomorph Prime at this Wiki
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Xenomorph Prime has other life forms beyond the Xenemorphs, which on the one hand suggests that it is inherently survivable, but also that Lara will potentially have more to contend with.

Given her survival skills, I feel she has a chance to survive 24 hours though?

Lara dies... And she dies relatively quickly.

Why? Well.. for one the picture for Xenomorph Prime is NOT at all Xenomorph Prime but concept art for LV-426 for the original Alien film by none other than H.R. Giger, and that is really an Engineer silo which is meant to hold the Xenomorph eggs. I know this because I actually have the art book Giger's Alien which explicitly mentions this. Xenomorph Prime is FAAAAR more hostile environment. So, what does Xenomorph Prime REALLY look like? Well, I'm glad you asked.

7N2co1H.png

This is concept art for the Xenomorph Homeworld for 2007's AVP-R film, and the Brothers Strause wanted to actually film this but were opting to save it for a never made Alien vs Predator 3 movie. None the less, this is the TRUE Xenomorph Prime and it's pretty consistent with what has been shown in the 1990s Dark Horse comics. Imagine... entire fields filled with thousands, if not MILLIONS of Facehugger eggs.

Yeah... Lara's NOT coming out of this alive.

• Like 1

I’d bet my bottom dollar on Lara Croft. She’s survived some of the most hostile places on earth and had to deal with creatures like T-Rexs, Velociraptors, even a Dragon! Heck she’s fought the Egyptian God of Evil Set in two different timelines so I think she can handle the Xenomorphs.

And if y’all are worried about how she’ll deal with the facehuggers, remember dealing with all those spike trap QTEs from the third timeline?

https://gfycat.com/legalshockingbergerpicard

I think she’ll be able to handle them just fine.

36 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I’d bet my bottom dollar on Lara Croft. She’s survived some of the most hostile places on earth and had to deal with creatures like T-Rexs, Velociraptors, even a Dragon! Heck she’s fought the Egyptian God of Evil Set in two different timelines so I think she can handle the Xenomorphs.

Except, the terrains which she has experienced are on Earth-- Xenomorph Prime has been shown to be one of the most HOSTILE places in the universe. The air barely breathable as the atmosphere is thinner and harder to process for human beings as it's high on contaminates, so prolonged strenuous activity like running and jumping for extended periods might actually take a heavier toll on the body. This was also explicitly mentioned in Aliens: Earth War by Dark Horse comics during the 1990s.

JGAV424.jpg

And if people thought that Mordor was a hostile environment? HAH! HAH HAH HAH HAH! Xenomorph Prime is literally CRAWLING with Xenomorphs to the point where landing an interstellar ship is so dangerous, they actually have to activate their thrusters to incinerate a cluster of the Xenomorphs to make even what could be considered a remotely safe landing. The crowd of overwhelming numbers of the Xenomorphs is so high, so insane that it's literally like looking at a writhing mass of swarming ants from an above view. And when they do manage to land, they have to deploy a FORCE FIELD to stop the writhing mass of Xenomorphs, that's practically encompassing the entire surface they landed on that goes as far as the eye can see, and possibly even beyond that!

This is from ALIENS: Genocide from Dark Horse Comics.

4Mewqac.pngIqT2Mf8.png

Lara Croft is a bad-ass, perhaps one of the most iconic female characters in gaming history... She's done some awesome things in her career, but as far as I know-- she has never been put in an environment where the oxygen is low and high in contaminates, so the environment is against her. And then you have the Xenomorphs... which are OVERWHELMINGLY against her.

Lara is NOT coming out of this alive.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Except, the terrains which she has experienced are on Earth-- Xenomorph Prime has been shown to be one of the most HOSTILE places in the universe. The air barely breathable as the atmosphere is thinner and harder to process for human beings as it's high on contaminates, so prolonged strenuous activity like running and jumping for extended periods might actually take a heavier toll on the body. This was also explicitly mentioned in Aliens: Earth War by Dark Horse comics during the 1990s.

JGAV424.jpg

And if people thought that Mordor was a hostile environment? HAH! HAH HAH HAH HAH! Xenomorph Prime is literally CRAWLING with Xenomorphs to the point where landing an interstellar ship is so dangerous, they actually have to activate their thrusters to incinerate a cluster of the Xenomorphs to make even what could be considered a remotely safe landing. The crowd of overwhelming numbers of the Xenomorphs is so high, so insane that it's literally like looking at a writhing mass of swarming ants from an above view. And when they do manage to land, they have to deploy a FORCE FIELD to stop the writhing mass of Xenomorphs, that's practically encompassing the entire surface they landed on that goes as far as the eye can see, and possibly even beyond that!

This is from ALIENS: Genocide from Dark Horse Comics.

4Mewqac.pngIqT2Mf8.png

Lara Croft is a bad-ass, perhaps one of the most iconic female characters in gaming history... She's done some awesome things in her career, but as far as I know-- she has never been put in an environment where the oxygen is low and high in contaminates, so the environment is against her. And then you have the Xenomorphs... which are OVERWHELMINGLY against her.

Lara is NOT coming out of this alive.

Out of curiosity what happened after that? Some of the humans must have survived on the planet for a while - or was it all confined to that forcefield?

34 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Out of curiosity what happened after that? Some of the humans must have survived on the planet for a while - or was it all confined to that forcefield?

They got the Royal Jelly from the Mother Queen and then after suffering heavy casualties... they bailed off planet.

But here is a more detailed explanation. 

6 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

They got the Royal Jelly from the Mother Queen and then after suffering heavy casualties... they bailed off planet.

But here is a more detailed explanation. 

Thanks! Interesting read.

8 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Nah bro Lara is a brunette with an attitude, everyone knows that's Xenomorph kryptonite. :P 

...Didn't Ellen Ripley DIE in Alien 3 because she had a chestbuster Queen inside of her? I specifically seem to remember that in both cuts of the movie.

17 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

...Didn't Ellen Ripley DIE in Alien 3 because she had a chestbuster Queen inside of her? I specifically seem to remember that in both cuts of the movie.

She still won though. Then got cloned, but we don't talk about those sequels.

Also this isn't a serious argument if it wasn't obvious. 

11 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

She still won though. Then got cloned, but we don't talk about those sequels.

Also this isn't a serious argument if it wasn't obvious. 

I figured it wasn't.

I felt like being a smart-ass.