Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about RMS Poseidon at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Brothers

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

I feel like Rick should be okay here. Put another way, if anyone could survive this situation, I think it would be someone like Rick. He's a little bit of a discount Indiana Jones, but he's also very generally competent, has great survival instincts, and have dealt with great supernatural forces and survived

Rick has faced supernatural threats but that is not of any use on this challenge. With that said,, he has escaped booby traps, pyramids, and environments created by those same supernatural threats. I feel like he would have a shot here

Here’s something that I feel like needs a definitive answer: are there other people on the Poseidon and is Rick allowed to ask them for help? As other’s have noted some of the Poseidon’s traps and obstacles require multiple people to get past, but since this is a commercial cruise ship should there not be other survivors who Rick can convince to help him?

Heck if he is on the Poseidon at the time of the film, shouldn’t he also be able to encounter and travel with the survivors like say Kurt Russell, Emmy Rossam, or Josh Lucas from the 2006 version?

Someone mentioned in the previous Poseidon match that in the 2006 version the ship sinks before 24 hours are up.  So, you'd have to go to the 1972 version, as that is the version which lasts for the 24 hour length of the match.

Therefore, nothing is forcing the contestant to move if they can find a safe place to wait out the clock.