Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

12:4 - Fire Nation (Foot Soldiers) vs. The Foot Clan

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 4

Fire Nation Foot Soldiers)

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Fire Nation Foot Soldiers) at this Wiki
Official Site: Viacom International

The Foot Clan

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Foot Clan at this Wiki
Official Site: Mirage Studios

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: King of the Hill

4 minutes ago, C.T. said:

How big are the teams, incidentally? Like 8 soldiers on 8 ninjas or thereabouts? 

The scenario doesn't provide it, but assumes equal teams of squad size - say 12.

The Fire Nation foot soldiers are cannon-fodder that typically don't firebend. I guess some might but seems uncommon.

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

The scenario doesn't provide it, but assumes equal teams of squad size - say 12.

The Fire Nation foot soldiers are cannon-fodder that typically don't firebend. I guess some might but seems uncommon.

Fair number, and yeah among the common foot soldiers, there are usually more non-benders than benders. All the ninjas however will be equipped with stuff like smoke bombs and the like, and tools like that are a good advantage, keep the soldiers from seeing much etc.

I don’t really have much of a stake in this fight right now, but I do feel the need to dispel the rumor that’s starting about the non bending Fire Nation troops.

Look guys let’s not get it twisted, there is no reason to assume that the average non-bender in the Fire Nation Army is any less a fighter then the average Foot ninja. In the Avatar universe they are universally considered THE greatest military force that had ever existed! They waged war against three different nations all at once and were on the cusp of conquering the world until Aang came back. So I’d assume the average Fire Nation foot soldier has to be a well trained and disciplined soldier whose likely seen years of combat at the time of this match. Now are they cannon-fodder compared to Team Avatar? Yes, but are the Foot not considered cannon-fodder compared to the Ninja Turtles? Cause I can show plenty of clips of 30+ Foot ninjas getting their shit pushed in by those bad Turtles.

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I don’t really have much of a stake in this fight right now, but I do feel the need to dispel the rumor that’s starting about the non bending Fire Nation troops.

Look guys let’s not get it twisted, there is no reason to assume that the average non-bender in the Fire Nation Army is any less a fighter then the average Foot ninja. In the Avatar universe they are universally considered THE greatest military force that had ever existed! They waged war against three different nations all at once and were on the cusp of conquering the world until Aang came back. So I’d assume the average Fire Nation foot soldier has to be a well trained and disciplined soldier whose likely seen years of combat at the time of this match. Now are they cannon-fodder compared to Team Avatar? Yes, but are the Foot not considered cannon-fodder compared to the Ninja Turtles? Cause I can show plenty of clips of 30+ Foot ninjas getting their shit pushed in by those bad Turtles.

Well said.

To add to this, I wouldn't consider the TMNT crew any more skilled than the Gaang, really. The Foot doesn't do any better against the Turtles than the Fire Nation Solider do against Team Avatar, and some of the Fire Nation Foot Soldiers definitely did know fire-bending if memory serves, so it shouldn't be ruled out entirely as an option

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

There’s no denying that the Fire Nation had the greatest military of their world for a long time(not so sure about greatest that ever existed given some of the developments in Korra but that’s neither here nor there), however this is still being a little disingenuous. The Fire Nation never waged war against 3 nations at once. The Air Nomads were completely wiped out in one simultaneous attack before any war could be waged.  The Northern Water Tribe were an isolationist faction that were left untouched by the Fire Nation for decades, until Zhao tried. The Southern Water Tribe was much weaker both economically and militarily than its Northern counterpart and the Fire Nation treated them accordingly too, only sparing a really tiny amount of their forces to raid the SWT from time to time. Yet this was enough, and reduced them to almost nothing. 

So basically, they were only really warring and going all out with 1 other nation, not 3, for those 100 years. That one being the Earth Kingdom. If you want to count Hakoda’s limited rebel forces, I’d estimate that would bump it up to 1.15 nations? I don’t know. 

The Fire Nation soldiers stationed in certain parts of the Earth Kingdom have likely seen plenty of combat, yeah. Particularly if stationed to go against Ba Sing Se or Omashu or the like, but there are places in the Earth Kingdom where I’d say the opposite is true, where the soldiers there have grown more complacent and lax from lack of direct conflict. Yu Dao and other numerous colonies in the Kingdom, for example. That also goes for the soldiers serving as the Southern raiders, or those watching over various prisons scattered across the world, and the ones traveling with Zuko in the few years prior to Aang awakening, and all the soldiers stationed in their homeland for defense. 

https://youtu.be/UrHVC-V6WsU

6 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Fire nation footsoldiers need a better profile pic, they just look too derpy to take seriously compared to the cool ninjas

Please upload a proposed replacement image to the Gallery for use.

Thanks!