Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:3 - Sabretooth (X-Men Movie Series) vs. Master Chief

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 3

Sabretooth (X-Men Movie Series)

Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sabretooth (X-Men Movie Series) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Master Chief

Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Master Chief at this Wiki
Official Site: Bungie

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Frozen Lake

This is an interesting one. Unfortunately for Chief, the environment really isn't in his favor here. A quick google search tells me that Mjolnir armor weighs 1,000 pounds, on top of Chief's weight and the weight of all of his weapons. He's gonna have a hard time stay above the ice. However, it does open up a win-con for him. Sabretooth is going to be limited in movement too, and MC is just gonna be able to absolutely unload on him. While I think it's possible he might eventually overload his heal factor (the movies heal factors aren't perfect, see Wolverine Origins, Wolverine almost drowning in Days of Future Past, and Logan), he wouldn't necessarily have to. A single well-placed grenade might take out the ice under Sabretooth, and then he would have a hell of a time getting out while being pelted with gunfire. If Sabretooth got in close, he might be able to tear at the armor's weak points and get in some damage, but really his win-con is Chief just falling through the ice, which I think is a very real possibility.

13 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This is an interesting one. Unfortunately for Chief, the environment really isn't in his favor here. A quick google search tells me that Mjolnir armor weighs 1,000 pounds, on top of Chief's weight and the weight of all of his weapons. He's gonna have a hard time stay above the ice.

A further search tells me that Master Chief doesn't have jet thrusters that work in atmosphere.  I mean, he's not like Iron Man.  Certainly he doesn't have that in his normal kit - he has maneuver thrusters for space, essentially.

I think he's going under the ice at match start.

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Can we just say yes, so I might have a chance? 

What is Chief going to grapple to?

Yeah, if he latches Sabertooth and also pulls him down with, he could win seeing as his suit is environmentally sealed and has an air breather system for at least 90 minutes of oxygen so Victor would drown way before he would. Or the other ways Merc suggested. 

• Like 1