Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Madam Mim at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Capture the Smurfs

Heh, with no Chernabog, Hades, or Maleficent in the slot this time around, Madam Mim might've just moved up on the list of most powerful Disney villains in the Draft. 

But yeah, I think Mim's got this. As one can see, she's pretty good with magic: 

She could simply turn herself into a female Smurf (albeit a purple-haired one) and maybe even pretend to become BFF's with Smurfette to lure the Smurfs into a trap, or perhaps just overwhelm them with her powers (though Papa Smurf might put up a fight in that regard). 

Hook does catch Tinkerbell. Mim falls into the Gargamel evil magic user category. I give it to Hook.

7 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Hook does catch Tinkerbell.

Heh, yeah, one often-temperamental fairy that flies out in the open versus an entire village of Smurfs that's virtually impossible to find.

7 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Mim falls into the Gargamel evil magic user category.

Except Mim doesn't have to spend time gathering ingredients and preparing recipes for spells like Gargamel does. Her magic is generally more potent, anyway, and she's less of bumbler than Garagmel.

I think I like Hook here.  He brings a crew to the table which, as a team, can run a strategy of capture. Hook and his crew are native to Neverland, so they are already experienced with magical creatures which are hard to get.

And Smurfs are magical creatures which are hard to get.

In Smurf Wiki Gargamel is presented as being a very competent wizard. So he's not inept. I think Mim would have similar difficulty with the Smurfs.

I like the cunning Neverland pirate crew better here.

7 hours ago, Fox said:

I think I like Hook here.  He brings a crew to the table which, as a team, can run a strategy of capture. Hook and his crew are native to Neverland, so they are already experienced with magical creatures which are hard to get.

In Smurf Wiki Gargamel is presented as being a very competent wizard. So he's not inept. I think Mim would have similar difficulty with the Smurfs.

I like the cunning Neverland pirate crew better here.

If it was book or live action film I'd agree, but Disney Captain Hook n Crew are portrayed rather incompetently if I recall

14 hours ago, Fox said:

Even so, Hook and his crew were still dealing with kids that liked to play and fly out in the open and a fairly that liked to do much of the same that occasionally lost her temper. The Smurfs are almost always cautiously hiding away, however, and their village is notoriously almost impossible to find. 

14 hours ago, Fox said:

His spells often required him to find and gather ingredients to cast them, and he never actually managed to capture the whole village in the end. 

Meanwhile, Mim could use methods to seek the Smurfs out more easily than Gargamel could and Hook and co. couldn't. For example, she could turn into an animal that could both possibly sniff out and/or hear the Smurf and gain their trust. From there, she could pull out the aforementioned She-Smurf manuever or something akin to Merlin's enchanted dishes spell to get them off-balance enough for the capture.