Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:1 - BJ Blazkowicz vs. Midnighter

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 1

BJ Blazkowicz

Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about BJ Blazkowicz at this Wiki
Official Site: id Software

Midnighter

Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Midnighter at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Frozen Lake

Huh, I really wasn't expecting the Draft to start tonight. Well, here goes ...

After looking up Blazkowicz, he looks like a pretty impressive street level fighter. His physicals look fairly close to Midnighter's, so he would've given him a decent fight, if not for one factor: Midnighter's precognitive Battle Computer. It kind of works like this, but thousands of times faster:

Midnighter's gonna likely "see" most, if not all, of what Blazkowicz can do and figure out a counter for him before the fight even begins.

BJ goes up against way worse odds than Midnighter all the time and emerges triumphant. I give it to Blazkowicz.

On 11/4/2021 at 10:58 PM, DSkillz said:

Huh, I really wasn't expecting the Draft to start tonight. Well, here goes ...

After looking up Blazkowicz, he looks like a pretty impressive street level fighter. His physicals look fairly close to Midnighter's, so he would've given him a decent fight, if not for one factor: Midnighter's precognitive Battle Computer. It kind of works like this, but thousands of times faster:

Midnighter's gonna likely "see" most, if not all, of what Blazkowicz can do and figure out a counter for him before the fight even begins.

Woah, I hadn’t thought about that movie for almost 20 years. When I first watched that movie I thought to myself if I could have one super power it would be Nick Cage’s precognition, then I’d never have to worry about embarrassing myself again. LOL!

21 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

BJ goes up against way worse odds than Midnighter all the time and emerges triumphant. I give it to Blazkowicz.

Somehow, I don't think you know what Midnighter's capable of. 

- He can hit hard enough to hurt Apollo (a Superman expy) and Etrigan

- He's fast enough to deflect a fired tank shell

- His healing factor can keep him alive on the surface of Mars

- Also, I'm don't know how Blazkowicz can counter Midnighter's Battle Computer.

8 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Somehow, I don't think you know what Midnighter's capable of. 

- He can hit hard enough to hurt Apollo (a Superman expy) and Etrigan

- He's fast enough to deflect a fired tank shell

- His healing factor can keep him alive on the surface of Mars

- Also, I'm don't know how Blazkowicz can counter Midnighter's Battle Computer.

I said worse odds. I recognize he is the underdog, but he always is.

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

I said worse odds. I recognize he is the underdog, but he always is.

I guess you mean odds by enemy numbers. In that case, Midnigher's precog can come with millions of ways to beat somone, which should trump just about any number of enemies B.J.'s gone up against.

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

I guess you mean odds by enemy numbers. In that case, Midnigher's precog can come with millions of ways to beat somone, which should trump just about any number of enemies B.J.'s gone up against.

I'm going to throw down on Midnighter's feats vs BJs in regards to durability in regards to surviving decapitation and having his head attached to a new body. He takes hits from Nazi super soldiers on the regular.

I've never understood Midnighter's precog so I am open to hearing about it because ate obviously isn't set so he reacts to stuff. Is it like Cassie Cain's reading someone's move?

1 minute ago, Twogunkid said:

I'm going to throw down on Midnighter's feats vs BJs in regards to durability in regards to surviving decapitation and having his head attached to a new body. He takes hits from Nazi super soldiers on the regular.

I've never understood Midnighter's precog so I am open to hearing about it because ate obviously isn't set so he reacts to stuff. Is it like Cassie Cain's reading someone's move?

he can see electrical activity in your brain and can predict what your going to do based on that he can also see every  possible outcome based on said moves he knows your powers  

one comic  it was shown that he can actually see his whole day in reverse  see the outcome he wants and  make every choice that leads to it

i call bs on this because he gets hit to much and has stated that  he has been ambushed  in ways that allowed him limited options  if this were true  then he would never bee in that spot 

50 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

And Midnighter's taken hits from the likes of future husband Apollo and survived the vacuum of outer space without breathing gear, not to mention talking almost casually on Mars' surface. Besides, a decapitiation would still effectively take Blazkowicz out of the fight, since one would have to get a new body for his head. 

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

It's more complex than Cassie and Shiva's body reading. As mentioned, Midnighter can literally see up to millions of possible outcomes to a fight in his head at once before the fight even starts. When he engages, odds are that he's already come up with hundreds of different ways to beat his opponent(s). 

The Battle Computer is even complex enough for Midnighter to manipulate dozens of opponents into position to be targeted by cannons from an orbiting space carrier.