Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 23 Match 17318 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Cassie Cage

broadwaybeyonder

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 23

Currently in the Ring:                     Eliminated

Chloe Bourgeois                               Katie Ka-Boom (Toon Monster form)

Red Claw (Adult sized, fighting skill)

Tinker Bell (Flight, Pixie dust)

Miss America                                     Mercy Graves (Fighting skills)

Anamaria (Weapons, fighting skills

Elsa (Ice powers)

Medusa                                                Minerva Mink (Toon physics/tail)

Roxy Rocket (Rocket pack)

Chel                                                       Snow White (Control of birds)

Cinderella (Control of birds)

Phantom Lady                                   Chell (Aperture Science Portal Device)

Elsa (Ice powers)

Ladybug                                               Chell  (Aperture Science Portal Device)

Baby Doll (Tech)

Carmen Sandiego                             Poison Ivy (plant manipulation)

Wednesday Addams                      Entrapta (prehensile hair, tech)

Ruby Rose                                           (none)

Cassie Cage                                         (none)

Tracer                                                   (none)

Trini Kwan                                           (none)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*  

KA-BOOOOOM!!!!

Andel Sanap: By the Force!  A massive explosion from Miss Bourgeois! 

Al Rossi: The blast sent everyone sprawling, and look out!  Wednesday got caught and was sent careening over the ropes!  Chel is just barely hanging on to the ropes, her birds chirping wildly! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois has regained enough of her senses!  She’s stumbles to the ropes and lands a kick to the back of Chel!  And that will be enough to end the run for the lady of El Dorado. 

Al Rossi: Two quick eliminations for Chloe!  She has now eliminated 5 competitors!  But as the lights start to fade out, you got to wonder what powers or abilities she gets for eliminating Wednesday and… oh.  Um, Andel?  How would you describe this? 

Andel Sanap: Er, well, I would say it’s Chloe Bourgeois with Red Claw’s physique, Miss Ka-Boom’s monstrous face and claws, Tinker Bell’s wings, and Miss Adam’s dour expression wearing Chel’s loincloth. 

Al Rossi: Yeah, I thought so.  Ummm, let’s go check in on Cassie and Trini!  A right cross to Trini who lunges with the power daggers only to get grabbed by Cassie!  She whips her into the turnbuckles! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Kwan’s skull is rattling inside of her Ranger helmet!  A burst of strength as Miss Cage heaves her over the ropes!  Miss Kwan is fighting back, but a burst of gunfire from Miss Cage’s pistols sends her flying off the apron to the wall! 

Al Rossi: Double axe handle from behind by Chloe!  She’s trying to get Cassie out before she powers up!  But it’s too late!  The lights are shining brightly and Cassie is now in the armor of the Yellow Mighty Morphin’ Power Ranger! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois is enraged!  She had to face Miss Kwan twice before and now she must face the powers of the Yellow Ranger again! 

Al Rossi: And those powers are now enhanced by a woman who has fought and been trained by some of the most dangerous and skilled fighters in the Mortal Kombat tournaments!  But can she topple Chloe?  Chloe takes to air, and Cassie charges ahead! 

OK:
Chloe Bourgeois (Ka-Boom’s toon physics and monster form, Claw’s size and fighting skill, Tinker Bell’s flight and pixie dust, Wednesday’s weapons, and Chel’s cleverness) (Half strength) vs Cassie Cage (Trini’s skill and Yellow Ranger power) (Full strength)

Also currently in the ring:

Miss America, Medusa, Phantom Lady, Ladybug, Carmen Sandiego, Ruby Rose, and Tracer. 

Winner gets the loser’s abilities/powers/weapons. 

Game On! 

Since Chloe has many power ups, she may pull a win here. However, something tells me Cassie will win by the number of votes.

• Like 1

I am going to go with Cassie here, as she's managed to defeat Shinnok during the events of MKX. However, one could argue that might be something of a lucky feat as she had tapped into that hidden power which the Cage family seems to have passed down the generations and it's implied she doesn't know how to control it yet. However, she makes up for this for the experience in dealing with Outworld and Netherrealm threats, having military training under the guidance of Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage, and as mentioned before, even managed to defeat Shinnok in MKX.

• Like 1

Another pretty good set-up, broadway. Shouldn't Chloe also have the birds that Chel won from beating Snow White, though?

On 10/27/2021 at 5:05 PM, leroypowell3 said:

Shamefully I still don't know anything about Chloe. It seems like all these extra powers should give her a victory over Cassie but I don't know what's she's all about in the first place.

Eh, Chloe's from Ladybug and Cat Noir, a Disney action 'toon essentially for girls from what I've seen.

And since Chloe has so many powers from other contestants on top of her own, there's maybe one or two contestants left that have a shot against her. I'm afraid I don't think Cassie's one of them, though, even with her own skills and Trini's powers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Another pretty good set-up, broadway. Shouldn't Chloe also have the birds that Chel won from beating Snow White, though?

Chloe eliminated Chel, so she gets Chel's baseline abilities.  I wanted to avoid having pileups of powers.  It's easier to keep track if you just get the abilities of the person you eliminate, not plus everyone that person may have eliminated.  

On 10/30/2021 at 4:15 AM, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Cassie Cage: 2

So is Chloe still in the Battle Royal? I’m surprise that this ended in a Tie, since Cassie beat Trini 4 to 1 in the last match.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

So is Chloe still in the Battle Royal? I’m surprise that this ended in a Tie, since Cassie beat Trini 4 to 1 in the last match.

Both of them are still in it.  I will be finishing this arc, but I will be using my points to get my Night Shift and Agent Carter storylines started.  There will be a winner!  

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

Thanks for helping this Match break 1K views!  

Well Chloe Bourgeois can bring in a lot of views. 😉

• Like 1