Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Match 17230 Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

Movie-Brat

"Get on the Quinjet!" Wolverine shouted to Splinter as she deflected laser blasts from the Cybermen. 

"Where-?" Splinter was about to ask until he saw the aircraft. He looked in astonishment as the door opened. 

"Get in!" She shouted again as she deflected laser blasts again, this time, managing to destroy two Cybermen in the process. 

Without hesitation, Splinter jumped inside and managed to find a seat to latch onto as he watched the fight between the mutant and the Cybermen. 

To his surprise, her feet contained a single blade popping out, which she used to take out three Cybermen each. And then proceeded to slice off the head of another Cyberman. 

"You will be destroyed!" Said a Cyberman who grabbed her from behind. 

"Not likely!" Wolverine growled in response as she flipped the Cyberman onto the ground and stabbed the head with the foot claw on her left foot and using her right foot to brutally separate both the body and the head. 

Afterwards, she quickly jumped in mid air to kick two Cybermen off the roof. 

Very quickly, Wolverine finished off the rest of the Cybermen with the tried and true methods and slicing across the Cybermen on their chests and their heads until the last one standing met its demise getting its head kicked off, falling onto the pavement with the body following. 

The victory did not last long however as more Cybermen climbed onto the roof. Dozens more climbed on with ease and increased numbers to boot. Not helped that as she looked down on the New York streets, more Cybermen marched down. She lost track of how many beyond fifty. 

With quick agility, she ran back to the direction of the Quinjet and leapt back on. 

"Get us out of here!" Wolverine urgently shouted to the pilot. 

"What about my sons?!" Cried Splinter with worry. 

"We'll get to them soon!" Wolverine reassured the rat. "Don't worry!"

With that, the Quinjet flew off to converge with other allies. 

------

The elevator numbers drew closer and closer much to the discomfort of the Ninja Turtles. 

"Somebody do something now!" Raphael cried out nervously as he prepared for the worst. 

Suddenly, all of them heard the noise of thrusters from outside the building. To the relief of Black Widow and Jack Harkness, it was a Quinjet. Opening the door was another mysterious figure.

"Who the shell is that?" Raphael asked. 

"Our expert!" Jack Harkness replied with a smile. 

Said expert pulled out a small device and aimed at the windows. The sound emitting a tiny but loud noise caused the windows to shatter. 

Leaping onto the floor, and doing a superhero landing pose, was a short haired blonde woman wearing a gray jacket and hoodie, blue shirt with rainbow across, suspenders and brown shoes. 

With a sprint, she stood upright to shout, "Right! I always wanted to do a superhero landing!" She spoke with a Nothern British accent. 

"This is your expert?" Raphael asked in disbelief. 

"A talking mutant turtle!" She said excitedly before shaking his hand and introducing herself. "Hello, I'm the Doctor! Temporarily consultant for SHIELD." 

The Doctor then eyed on the TARDIS from the Time War with a look of astonishment. 

"Now how did this get in here?" She asked. 

"No time to answer!" Natasha said urgently. "But we need to get it out of here before the Cybermen come for it!" 

"Agreed!" The Doctor nodded. 

"Jack, get everyone out of here." Natasha then said to him before adding, "I'll hold off the Cybermen long as I can!"

----- 

Underneath New York however, the Cybermen managed to find the Earth Protection Force much to the chagrin of Agent John Bishop. Or more accurately, his shock that he managed to be found at all who aren't the Ninja Turtles. 

He eyed on the security monitors seeing the Cybermen barge in through the doors one by one. 

"Stockman!" He shouted to his partner, a human brain with a holographic version of his once human self inside a large, hulking robot body. 

"What's going on?" He asked. 

"These... creatures are somehow getting through network security!" Stockman replied. "But I don't understand how! These methods surpass even previous alien invasions!"

Unbeknownst to him, a small metallic creature slithered and latched onto the back of his robot body like a parasite. And another doing the same to the main computer of the Earth Protection Force.  

Suddenly, the screen glitched much to their shock and irritation. 

"Now what's going on?!" Agent Bishop asked. 

Stockman typed on the keypad but nothing was affecting the systems. Passwords were typed in, thus allowing access and then subsequently erased with no way to stop. Files, also erased. Everything was being overridden and erased. 

----

Back at the crashed site of the Cybermen ship, there were a few Cybermen left behind in their home base. Two Cybermen were typing away in the main console, hacking every system imaginable to render every opposing human helpless unless they join the Cyberrace or be destroyed. 

The Cybermats were being deployed to assist with various missions to assist in the invasion and even three Cybermen on platforms with plugs on the back of their heads to assist with further hacking. 

The biggest victory being a Cybermat being deployed to latch onto the Domebot being piloted by Ananda. 

The Cybermen successfully hacked the Domebot and consequently, all the Domemoids. Now, all of them were under the command of the Cybermen as they ejected Ananda out and turned on the Justice Force to gain further advantage. 

------

"I can't override what's hacking our systems!" Cried out Stockman in a panic. "I can't even shut it down!" 

Then suddenly, Stockman lunged at Agent Bishop, who narrowly avoided him. 

"Stockman, what are you doing?!" He demanded an answer from his colleague. 

"It's not me!" Stockman replied worryingly as he charged at the agent. "I'm being controlled and I can't even reboot!" 

Agent Bishop avoided every attacking maneuver imaginable. Evading Stockman as much as possible without hurting him directly. That was until the doors were blasted open. It was then Agent Bishop realized that his troubles now fully begun. 

An army of Cybermen approached the Earth Protection Force founder, staring at him as if they were waiting for him to make a move. 

"What do you want with me?" Agent Bishop demanded. 

"We want you." Answered one of the Cybermen before adding, "You and your clones are fit for Cyber conversion."

Agent Bishop simply replied as he glared at them, "I don't think so." 

"You will be converted to a higher purpose should you surrender." The Cyberman continued to drone on. "You will be free of the flawed aspects of humanity. Free of emotions. You will be like us. You will become us."

"You were human?!" Agent Bishop replied in shock, his eyes widening in horror. 

He had been more used to alien threats that never looked quite human. But the Cybermen were a different story. He did not know them but figured they were from space. Never though did he think they were once human. 

"Correct." The Cyberman simply replied bluntly. 

"I refuse!" Agent Bishop growled. 

"Then you will be eradicated." The Cyberman said as all of them readied their laser weaponry. 

"We have either destroyed or converted your guards." It added. "Can you withstand fifty Cybermen?"

"I'll die trying!" Agent Bishop screamed as he charged at the Cybermen just as they fired at him.

------------

This one is admittedly a last minute addition to my story arc but in my defense, considering I'm using the 2k3 versions of the Ninja Turtles characters, it made sense to me to get Agent Bishop in even for one match because he'd have to know about the invading Cybermen. 

And yeah, took creative liberties with the Cybermen given the Cybermats but they're among my list of villains anyone so, I wanted to make them powerful so that their eventual defeat ends up sweeter for the reader by the end. 

Anyway, the fight involves Agent Bishop versus fifty Cybermen, plus a body hacked controlled Stockman. Cybermen are at full force and weaponry and Agent Bishop is at full strength and skill. No exo suit though. 

Hhhh... fifty Cybermen...

Bishop had good showings against the turtles so he shouldn't be trounced here. Plus you say he has some level of the cyborg stockman (please clarify was it that last mech level form or something before that).

Anyway, I think Bishop can pull this off being prepared.  

6 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Hhhh... fifty Cybermen...

Bishop had good showings against the turtles so he shouldn't be trounced here. Plus you say he has some level of the cyborg stockman (please clarify was it that last mech level form or something before that).

Anyway, I think Bishop can pull this off being prepared.  

No, no, the cyborg Stockman is on the side of the Cybermen. I wrote his body got hacked. To answer your question I think this one. 

MV5BOTNiNjQ5ZTctZjM1My00Yjg5LWIzY2MtOWJh

3 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Oh, that one Okay. I misread the fight parameters. 

I'm actually going to say Bishop was to withdraw. He'll need help (team up with whomever?) 

Plus isn't this his first official match use? I'm happy. even though I didn't put him in.

Huh. It really is his first match up. Also, it's cool. We all make mistakes. 

Had to play a little catch-up on this arc.

Good set-up, Movie-Brat. Things are unfolding in a kind-of interesting way. Are you really going to leave Natasha hanging by herself, though? :P Also, are the Cybermen going to be the only antagonists of this arc?

As for the match, if Splinter, who has beaten Bishop more than once, had trouble fighting and evading the Cybermen, Bishop might just have a harder time of things, especially since the Cybermen also have Stockman coming after him.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Had to play a little catch-up on this arc.

Good set-up, Movie-Brat. Things are unfolding in a kind-of interesting way. Are you really going to leave Natasha hanging by herself, though? :P Also, are the Cybermen going to be the only antagonists of this arc?

As for the match, if Splinter, who has beaten Bishop more than once, had trouble fighting and evading the Cybermen, Bishop might just have a harder time of things, especially since the Cybermen also have Stockman coming after him.

Thanks! Well, I do want to give Natasha a badass solo battle especially with EMP weaponry introduced. But stakes will be escalated a bit further. And I admit, yes. The Cybermen are the main villains, especially the Earthshock era as they're my favorite versions from Doctor Who. 

And I missed the Cybermen operating on their own as opposed to inserting The Master teaming up or they work for him, I intend to avoid that kind of thing. Even if I do want Ultron involved with them somehow but that's another idea. But generally the idea is the Cybermen are more threatening than the usual TMNT villains in this arc that they're forced to confront an entire army that's worse than them. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.40 - leroypowell3
5.00 - patrickthekid
3.80 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.20 Total Combined Score
13.20 / 3 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1