Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

11:10 - Nightwing vs. Psylocke

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 10

Nightwing

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightwing at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Psylocke

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Psylocke at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: The Seven Disguises

Again, I am going to go with Psylocke here. Assuming powers are involved, Psylocke can utilize her telekinetic abilities to further boost her near above peak human capabilities to superhuman levels.

And even if offensive powers aren't to be counted then she could use them defensively such as using her telekinetic powers to momentarily stop Nightwing's attacks or redirect them away from her, and she could capitalize on openings which she can create.

Gotta go with my girl Kwannon.

How are telekinetic abilities relevant to a disguise challenge?

The challenge is disguising which Nightwing is well trained in.

Sorry, I quick read the challenge.

Seven disguises? Given that Kwannon was trained by the Hand, I would think that she is quite skilled in this as well.

Also, given that she has telepathic abilities... Couldn't she telepathically create disguises for herself? I would think that she could.

My money is on Nightwing, as was stated by many others his training under Batman has included disguise training and more importantly in espionage training. It’s one thing to have a convincing disguise, but it matters much more if you have the training and charisma to become the disguise for a long period of time without giving yourself away.

Psylocke’s could telepathically create disguises for herself, but most of the time it’s just a temporary illusion meant to distract others for only a few seconds. For a long term spy mission I wouldn’t necessarily say that it’s the best option.

Dick has had much more adventures where he’s had to be a spy for a long period of time so I’ll say he would be a better disguise and espionage focused ninja.

3 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Sorry, I quick read the challenge.

Seven disguises? Given that Kwannon was trained by the Hand, I would think that she is quite skilled in this as well.

Also, given that she has telepathic abilities... Couldn't she telepathically create disguises for herself? I would think that she could.

The category isn't just about who can make the disguise though, it's who can use it best to spy. Psylocke can actually disguise herself and others, but those disguises tend to be temporary, and more importantly, she won't be as good as Nightwing at actually gathering the info discreetly 

• Like 1