Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Beast at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Medical Challenge: Carrie White

3 hours ago, Fox said:

I give Bashir the best odds of talking Carrie down. I give Hank McCoy the best odds of saving the most people.

Tough one.

That's just what I was thinking. Hmm... I guess talking her down is where it begins and Bashir will do that better than Hank. So I guess the vote goes to Bashir.

15 hours ago, Fox said:

I give Bashir the best odds of talking Carrie down. I give Hank McCoy the best odds of saving the most people.

Tough one.

I agree with this assessment, but I think an important note about Beast is that he likely understands Carrie's position very well. He's also someone considered a "freak" by society, and he looks more outwardly monstrous than Carrie does, so he definitely received a lot of bullying, harassment, and even assault for his condition over the years. He also works at a school where he likely sees people with powers similar to Carrie's regularly. I think Beast would be very good at both aspects of the challenge, as he also has vast experience getting people out of dangerous situations. 

Yeah the talking down piece is basically Hank's job, though Bashir is likely going to be able to save more people if she goes ballistic.

As has been noted she has a lot in common with the X-Men so she may see a kindred soul in Beast and that could help him talk her down.

However if Bashir comes clean about his own secrets ( his genetic modification ) and feelings of persecution and feeling like he can't be his true self, he might be able to present himself as more like her and understanding her even better then McCoy.

3 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Both can probably talk Carrie down, but I’d really only trust Beast to be able to save the people threatened by her powers. So Beast wins by virtue of being able to complete BOTH tasks.

Bashir has developed radical new cures for diseases on the fly. He has treated a whole host of abnormal problems. I would not sell Bashir short on being able to do the second task.

5 hours ago, RiotGear said:

Yeah the talking down piece is basically Hank's job, though Bashir is likely going to be able to save more people if she goes ballistic.

As has been noted she has a lot in common with the X-Men so she may see a kindred soul in Beast and that could help him talk her down.

However if Bashir comes clean about his own secrets ( his genetic modification ) and feelings of persecution and feeling like he can't be his true self, he might be able to present himself as more like her and understanding her even better then McCoy.

That was my thought to, Bashir is technically an augment like Kahn.