Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Apokolips at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

I picked Apokolips in part because it did me pretty well in the past, and in part because I figured it to be a tough pick for comedic sidekicks. Right off the bat, though, it seems to have a tough match-up. 

Eh, while Shego seems like she'd fit in on this planet, I doubt she'd want anyone bossing her around for too long, let alone want a place to be as cruel to her as Apokolips tends to be to its citizens. I can see Shego mouthing off or otherwise stepping out of line the moment she sees something she doesn't like, then promptly getting zapped by Darkseid and/or thrashed by his forces. 

8 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I picked Apokolips in part because it did me pretty well in the past, and in part because I figured it to be a tough pick for comedic sidekicks. Right off the bat, though, it seems to have a tough match-up. 

Eh, while Shego seems like she'd fit in on this planet, I doubt she'd want anyone bossing her around for too long, let alone want a place to be as cruel to her as Apokolips tends to be to its citizens. I can see Shego mouthing off or otherwise stepping out of line the moment she sees something she doesn't like, then promptly getting zapped by Darkseid and/or thrashed by his forces. 

I can definitely see that happening, but if she only needs to survive 24 hours, she could probably pull that off. The problem is that Apokolips tends to be pretty "Zap first, ask questions never" in terms of invaders, so she might not even get the chance to present herself. Maybe if she immediately surrenders and pledges loyalty to Darkseid, but I doubt she would know to do that

25 minutes ago, patrickthekid said:

I can see her take some of them but the likes of Granny Goodness? I don't see her beating all of them.

Heh, Shego would actually be hard-pressed to even beat a Parademon, and they're the bottom rung of the ladder as far as Apokolips' forces are concerned. 

Well, maybe she can take a few of the DCAU Parademons before she goes down, but that's about it. 

This is really tough.  Apokolips is a tough terrain to get by in.  I think I'm leaning towards Shego managing to survive 24-hours just because she is a villain in a villain's world.

I would not give her long term survival beyond that 24-hours any great odds, but I think she can manage a day.

On 8/30/2021 at 3:17 PM, Fox said:

I think I'm leaning towards Shego managing to survive 24-hours just because she is a villain in a villain's world.

It likely won't be quite that simple. Shego would still have to completely subjugate her will to Darkseid, and she strikes me as too independent-willed and flippant for that.

13 hours ago, DSkillz said:

It likely won't be quite that simple. Shego would still have to completely subjugate her will to Darkseid, and she strikes me as too independent-willed and flippant for that.

There was actually an episode of Kim Possible where Ron Stoppable and Drakon switched morale: Drakon now being a sensitive cook and Ron being an outright evil genius for the lols (Or nacos if you wanna be precise). Ron was so crazy and evil that Shego had no choice but to cater to his demands and wishes otherwise she'd be offed into shark food. If anything, Apokolips is hundreds of times more evil than just a high schooler who turned heel because of some scientific mishap. So while I can see Shego fighting with all her might, she's either gonna end up dead or serving Darkseid and his minions forcfully.