Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

11:1 - Genji vs. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 1

Genji

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Genji at this Wiki
Official Site: Blizzard Entertainment

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) at this Wiki
Official Site: Official Mortal Kombat website

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: vs. Pirates!

The pirates of the Black Pearl are a pretty cagey crew.  Especially in Undead form.

If I had to choose one of these Ninja to do it, I'm leaning Scorpion.  Genji is the faster one, but also kind of a melee glass-canon in Overwatch.  Scorpion seems like he can take more punishment.

• Like 1

I think the scanario varies greatly. If it is undead Black Pearl then I give it to my Undead Opponent.

If it is Jack Sparrow's crew I give it to the wilier more diplomatic Genji easily.

I'm reading the challenge as "sneak aboard and kill the captain," because that seems the most ninja-like. Of these two, I think Genji is probably stealthier and would be more likely to successfully sneak on board. Of course, either of them could just decided "might makes right" and try to take over the ship by force, is which case both could probably succeed. Because both could succeed that way, I'm leaning Genji, who has more varied options

Genji might technically be faster, but you can't really beat Scorpion's instant teleportation in the speed category. Furthermore, I seem to recall the Black Pearl crew being impossibly to kill if they're undead, and in that case Scorpion being able to teleport the entire crew 1 by 1 to the Netherrealm seems like a good way to bypass this.

• Like 1

There seems to be some confusion as to the objective of this scenario: do the ninjas need to defeat Barbossa’s Black Pearl crew, Jack’s Black Pearl crew, or do they need to sneak in to assassinate the Pearl’s Captain?

Going strictly by the wording of the challenge, which says “which of these ninja could board the Black Pearl and take over the ship,” and the picture to the left of it shows Jack instead of Barbossa I would think that the idea is who would be able to take over the Black Pearl ship captained by Jack Sparrow and his crew by the end of the first movie. 

The key wording here is “take over the ship” not necessarily kill off all the pirates. Going by dialogue from the second movie you’ll need at least a 5-6 crew members to sail the Pearl, so if the ninjas want to successfully take it over they’ll need to spare some of the crew and convince them to serve him. Either guy could kill off Jack and have the remaining crew at his mercy, but in terms of who could convince the crew to serve them, I think Hanzō’s lack of social skills might hinder his ability to sway the crew to his side, plus his undead nature might make them more apprehensive of him, given their experiences with Barbossa, Davy Jones, and Salazar. Genji’s meanwhile has the better personality, mindset and skills to convince the crew to make him Captain so I might have to give this to him.

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

There seems to be some confusion as to the objective of this scenario: do the ninjas need to defeat Barbossa’s Black Pearl crew, Jack’s Black Pearl crew, or do they need to sneak in to assassinate the Pearl’s Captain?

Hum. I guess I'll need to update this one to add some clarity.