Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

11:1 - Deathstroke vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 1

Deathstroke

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deathstroke at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Raiden (Metal Gear)

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Raiden (Metal Gear) at this Wiki
Official Site: Konami

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: MMA Fight!

If this were a straight up fight it would be very close, but the fact that it's an MMA fight means that Deathstroke should dominate. Raiden is a sword fighter. He undoubtedly has some kind of H2H training I'm sure, but Deathstroke is right up there with Lady Shiva and Batman in terms of being World Class DC fighters. That puts him a good tier above Raiden, and means he should win this handily

Following MMA rules in the OCTAGON!!! I would lean Deathstroke.

I understand that Raiden got's all kind of tricks for an unregulated match, but I feel that makes him soft on the meat and potatoes of Ninjutsu.

2 hours ago, patrickthekid said:

Raiden is definitely stronger, but Deathstroke is way better trained in H2H, is probably faster given how often he tags Kid Flash and other speedsters, and his minor healing factor is going to keep him going from any non-fatal injury. Deathstroke's also no slouch when it comes to physical strength, and he regularly injures and survives people who have done similar feats to Raiden. I put strength and maybe durability in Raiden's favor, every other category should be handily in favor of Slade though, the main one being skill. 

3 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Both would have to abide by tournament rules I would think, so no dirty tricks from Deathstroke. MIGHT just give Raiden the win

I don't think this would hut Slade at all. He can use dirty tricks when he has to, but he's beaten Batman before without using any tricks at all, and Batman is far more skilled than Raiden. 

Agree with the assessment made. Raiden is flashy and looks cool, but take away his sword and I'm not sure if he'd do well against Deathstroke even with the huge strength advantage he has. Deathstroke clowns on a man who knows 100+ martial arts and in a mixed martial arts match against Raiden he should come out the winner.