Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

11:1 - The Death Star vs. Puss in Boots (Shrek)

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 1

The Death Star

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Death Star at this Wiki
Official Site: LucasFilm Ltd

Puss in Boots (Shrek)

Slot: The Team's Comedy Sidekick
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Puss in Boots (Shrek) at this Wiki
Official Site: Dreamworks Animation

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

As dangerous as the Death Star can be for normal people, I'm thinking that to Puss it will be a little less so.

Granted, he's no Jedi, and he certainly doesn't have the skills to take on Vader for long, but he has consistently shown the ability to fight outside of his suspected weight class, and to do so well enough to hold his own most times,

Thus, I'm thinking that he could survive the Death Star here, relatively easily, in comparison to how others have done so.

Yeah, I agree with the people above me. Puss wouldn't have to fight very many people, has plenty of places to hide, and is very skilled and hard to put down. That said, he is caught by troops far less competent that Stormtroopers in Shrek 2, so he has to be very careful and not get cocky, which he sometimes can be. I don't think it's a blowout, but considering just how massive the Death Star is, unless Vader is there to sense him or something he should be okay

14 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

I imagine that either Vader or The Emperor will be on board, given that one of the two is always there in the Star Wars films. I assume them sensing Puss could be a problem.

Why would they he's just a cat

25 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

I imagine that either Vader or The Emperor will be on board, given that one of the two is always there in the Star Wars films. I assume them sensing Puss could be a problem.

10 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Why would they he's just a cat

I tend to agree.  I mean Ben Fuckin' Kenobi was on board Death Star 1 and Vader was hardly johnny-on-the-spot about it.

It's a cat!  Hardly worth a Sith's immediate attention.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

I tend to agree.  I mean Ben Fuckin' Kenobi was on board Death Star 1 and Vader was hardly johnny-on-the-spot about it.

It's a cat!  Hardly worth a Sith's immediate attention.

I don’t have hard research on this, and it’s not my match so I won’t look into it too closely, but I would assume that an out-of-universe toon cat would trigger some sort of blip on their radar. 

Either way, 24 hours is a long time to keep stowed without being found out in a small area like the Death Star.

11 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That said, he is caught by troops far less competent that Stormtroopers in Shrek 2

You sure about that? I think by virtue of them actually being able to capture the protagonist makes those knights much more competent then the Stormtroopers. 🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Magnamax said:

I don’t have hard research on this, and it’s not my match so I won’t look into it too closely, but I would assume that an out-of-universe toon cat would trigger some sort of blip on their radar. 

Either way, 24 hours is a long time to keep stowed without being found out in a small area like the Death Star.

Ehh, force prescience is notoriously inconsistent throughout the franchise. I'm not sure he would trigger anything, or if he'd be deemed a threat worth Vader or Palps time. 

Well the deathstar isn't really small, it's the size of a small moon, maybe smaller than a planet but that's pretty big. Puss can take advantage of the countless tiny spaces, like vents, mousedroid tunnels etc. 

Puss in Boots would probably not act cocky in a situation that hes not familiar in. He is quite manipulative when he wants to be, and knows how to read the room to the best of his ability so him living through the 24 hours alloted seems quite doable, he just needs to do normal cat things instead of supernatural cat things, like sleep for 18 hours.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Magnamax said:

I don’t have hard research on this, and it’s not my match so I won’t look into it too closely

You should certainly feel free to analyze any match here as much as you want.

I mean, where else are you going to discuss Puss 'n Boots vs. The Death Star? 🙂

2 hours ago, Fox said:

You should certainly feel free to analyze any match here as much as you want.

I mean, where else are you going to discuss Puss 'n Boots vs. The Death Star? 🙂

Lol fair enough.

Force sense is inconsistent, but Palpatine is powerful enough to shroud every other force-user in the galaxy. Vader is able to affect Padme from far away, etc. 

Han, a professional smuggler, doesn’t manage to stay hidden for long and even small nooks and crannies within the Death Star are dangerous. 

I feel like Puss will struggle to keep himself out of danger in this scenario. It’s hard to hide for 24 hours in what is essentially a giant military base.