Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 16839 Black Widow vs. Hun

Movie-Brat

May 25, 2021 8:00 P.M. 

The sun had went down. Some areas in New York were still busy. But other eras, quiet. For four adolescent mutant turtles, their lives were anything but. This night was different however. 

The Ninja Turtles, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo; were trailing a mysterious assailant driving on a motorcycle. The night had become a sense of urgency. 

It had started when the Turtles unwittingly discovered a mysterious crashed ship inside an undiscovered area of the sewers. It was unlike any other ship they had seen. Nothing that resembles by the Utroms, Triceratrons or the Federation. It looked far more advanced than either despite its decades old damaged look. 

Aiding that aged look was this area of the sewers seemed undiscovered until recently. Cob webs were everywhere, what remained of the debris turned to dust, the ship itself looked like it could fall apart at any moment. 

Discovering inside however was another thing altogether as soon as they went through a convenient hole. For starters, the entire cockpit was missing. As if it were blasted off during a battle. Most of the ship was in shambles, save for a certain area as they walked through. 

What they discovered astonished them. 

There was a large, vast room of pods. Almost as if the entire area was designed to resemble a factory. There were no glass displays to even show what was encasing them. Nor were they easy to open. Nothing budged. But curiously, Donatello had noticed 35 of the pods were already opened. 

Leonardo pondered what could have contained them. The inside of the pods looked fresh as if they had just been opened recently. 

But suddenly, he was alarmed. He saw the shadow of a mysterious figure from above one of the railings of the ship. He and the rest of the turtles were ready to fight but soon, exploding tear gas bombs exploded on impact. 

Before they could react, they were now attacked by the assailant, quick as a flash, delivering punches on each of them or even some kind of taser aimed at their necks, knocking them out. 

"Sorry, boys." They heard a feminine voice said. "But I'm not letting any more these things roam free!"

The assailant disappeared as soon as the gas cleared. But that did not stop the turtles from now going after the attacker in hot pursuit. 

They managed to avoid being detected as they saw the assailant driving on her motorcycle, leaping from rooftop to rooftop. Finally, they reached their destination. A familiar skyscraper the turtles are all too familiar with; the headquarters of the Purple Dragons. 

Hiding in a dark alley next, they eyed on the stranger. Removing her helmet was a Russian woman with long red hair, seemingly in her thirties. 

Pressing a comlink in her ear, she said, "This is Natasha! Whatever came out of the pods, they already left by the time I got there. At least their signal seems to be heading here, so I'll be ready and so will the others. I already contacted Wolverine, Luna Snow, Daisy and Atlas Bear. They should be coming. Black Widow, over and out!"

With that, she ventured into the building, managing to get in discreetly without making a scene. The turtles continued to follow her undetected but by crawling into an area leading to the ventilation shaft. 

Natasha Romanoff, otherwise known as Black Widow, walked around the seemingly quiet building. Something was off. She had anticipated this. No guards, no anything, except noise from one room. 

She noticed double doors and heard the sounds of an audience cheering. An auditorium no doubt. 

Quietly, Natasha opened one of the doors. Attempting to blend into the background, she noticed a large arena with members of the Purple Dragons roaring and cheering what she deduced to be an initiation of some kind. An initiation to bring in new members into the fold. 

That was until...

"Hey!" 

Natasha turned around to see one of the members single her out. 

'So much for covert!' She thought to herself as she leapt away after kicking the one who singled her out upside his chin. 

Landing on the arena platform (in usual Black Widow fashion), the rest of the Purple Dragons began walking toward her menacingly before charging at her. 

Very quickly, she delivered a barrage of punches, kicks, even firing "Widow's Bite" from her braclets. One by one, a lot of them were no match for her skills despite being outnumbered. 

Black Widow had managed to defeat half the members but they ceased charging as their leader now walked into the fray.

The Purple Dragons grinned in pleasure with calls of "She's gonna get it now!" heard throughout. Natasha stared at the big, hulking man known as Hun with some shock but not impressed at the same time. 

"Now what is an Avenger like you doing on my turf?" Hun demanded. 

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" Natasha sardonically said. 

"The last time I met one of you Avengers, I vowed to never let you humiliate me again!" Hun growled. 

"Wow, Carol wasn't kidding when she told me she made you vomit and have diherrea simultaneously after one punch in the gut!" Natasha grinned, borderline laughing. 

Hun now roared in rage as he charged at Black Widow, just as she was prepared to fight back, even with two electric clubs. 

------

My attempt at another story arc may need to be reposted due to not enough votes. But in the meanwhile, I have this story arc in mind. 

So yes, this uses characters from the 2k3 Ninja Turtles so while Hun is at full strength, Black Widow has her weapons like her guns, knock out gas, taser, explosives, tear gas pellets and her hand to hand combat training. Plus, she is an expert marksman after all. 

Easily Black Widow.

As much as I prefer TMNT over Marvel, Hun was just a super strong henchmen to the Shredder, despite being leader to the Purple Dragons. I mean the Turtles make short work of him most of the time, so there's no reason to think Natasha wouldn't be able to do the same. Hun is small potatoes compared to someone like Karai and any of the 2003 versions of the Turtles or Shredder for that matter.

• Like 1

I'm always up for some more arcs and characters being used in the CBUB. I am joining the consensus on this one and going with Natasha. Good start.

1 hour ago, Movie-Brat said:

So, anyone made guesses who my choice of big bad is?

Do you mean what was in the pods or some other looming threat?

26 minutes ago, JohnnyChany said:

I'm always up for some more arcs and characters being used in the CBUB. I am joining the consensus on this one and going with Natasha. Good start.

Do you mean what was in the pods or some other looming threat?

Thanks. And yeah, basically what was in the pods. Won't say until the next part but yeah. 

Good set-up, Movie-Brat. As mentioned, looks like another CBUB arc is in the works. 

As for the match, I'll also agree that Natasha should win here. She's beaten tougher (and not to mention smarter) foes than Hun. 

• Thanks 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.80 - RakaiThwei
4.00 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
22.80 Total Combined Score
22.80 / 5 = 4.56 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 10
Hun: 0

On 7/24/2021 at 5:40 AM, ViceCityMobster86 said:

Just thought I would give some fitting music, no disrespect just found this fitting for your comment.

That was a good song back in the day!