Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 16682 King (Tekken) vs. Hakan

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART CXXXXIV

larsa.jpg.ff9bea5c17e7e54d635dee0c1ba1f270.jpg

In a small Mexican village rife with horror, the crippled general, Heidern, looked down with sadness at his recently impaled daughter. (REF: DARLI DAGGER VS. EDDY GORDO) The ancient greek warrior, Cassandra, slowly approached him in a non threatening manner.

“You may have a lot of questions. I don’t have all the answers,” stated Heidern.

Cassandra was unsure of where to start and she could see how visibly upset the eye patched military man was.

So Heidern started instead. “I sent three of my people to this village to recruit him.” Heidern pointed at the fallen Lars Alexandersson. (REF: ROLENTO VS. RALF JONES) “We were in a war with the Mishima Zaibatsu (REF: BAYMAN VS. CLARK STILL) and his name came up as a thorn in the side of Jin Kazama. Something went sideways after that. By the time I arrived with Kula, Leona had already succumbed to her Orochi blood. (REF: KULA DIAMOND VS. CASSANDRA ALEXANDRA) I thought if I could isolate her, we could save her.”

“Which is why those two women were trying to keep me from getting here,” Cassandra guessed. (REF: BLUE MARY VS. CASSANDRA ALEXANDRA)

“Affirmative. It was never personal. The only thing that matters now is burying my daughter and finding out what sparked this transformation in her. It had been under control for years.”

Lars Alexandersson suddenly coughed up some blood and let out a painful groan. His eyes immediately went to Heidern.

“I suppose...I suppose you want to finish me off for what has happened here,” Lars said weakly. (REF: LARS ALEXANDERSSON VS. LEONA HEIDERN)

“No,” Heidern responded. “There has been enough vengeance done here. Also, judging by your wounds you won’t make it long anyway.”

Cassandra knelt down beside the ailing Lars. “Do you know what happened here?”

“Came here with my team to bust up a militia. Fought a green monster who killed many of my men (REF: LARS ALEXANDERSSON VS. ASTAROTH) and then fought a swordsman. (REF: RAPHAEL SOREL VS. LARS ALEXANDERSSON) Chaos broke out and the woman who helped me recover went crazy and killed many of the Tekken Force soldiers sent here to pick me up (CAMMY WHITE VS. LEONA HEIDERN)… and here we are.” Lars repositioned his head to get a better look at Cassandra. “You are one of those warriors from the past, right? The ones connected to Soul Edge.”

“How do you know about that?” Cassandra inquired.

“Ivy told me. She told me all about it before we…… came back to this village,” Lars responded. (REF: CHRISTIE VS. IVY)

Cassandra gasped. “You know Ivy? Where is she?”

Lars coughed violently before he answered. “I will tell you on one condition. Outside of this village is my jeep. I loaded it with injured soldiers before I fought Leona. You must swear to me that they will be taken care of.”

Cassandra placed her right fist over her heart. “You have my word as a warrior that I will get them the help they need. I can save you as well.”

Lars chuckled bitterly. “Don’t waste your time. You heard the general, I am on borrowed time. I can rest easier knowing at least some of us escaped this hell. Last time I saw Ivy we were driving to the port. She said she needed to meet someone there. (REF: MAXI VS. CLAUDIO SERAFINO) We came back when I was alerted to the violence happening here. Ivy …. she disappeared on me. I assume she found another way to the port.” (REF: ANGEL VS. IVY)

Cassandra grabbed Lars’s arm. “Thank you.”

Heidern who had been silently listening to this conversation, picked up on something that could maybe explain the tragedy that befell Leona. “What is Soul Edge?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingtekken.jpg.1943054b1808664197a20852725d65eb.jpg

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away there was more of a lightness and joy in the air as King and King of Dinosaurs wrestled in front of thousands of enthusiastic Turkish wrestling fans. (REF: KING VS. KING OF DINOSAURS) King of Dinosaurs grabbed King and rammed him full throttle into a turnbuckle. King held his back as stepped away from the turnbuckle. The newly heel dinosaur attempted to chomp on King with his mask. but King sidestepped the attack.

Tizoc, are you trying to cheat with foreign objects? King roared.

“There is no Tizoc, only the King of Dinosaurs. And the King of Dinosaurs is not restricted by any rules. Rawrrr!”

Tizoc attempted to hit King with a tail sweep, but King jumped over the attack and connected with a dropkick to the King of Dinosaurs’ face. The former Tizoc stumbled backward. King hit him across the face and followed it with a high knee strike. King then grabbed his opponent and slammed him to the ground with a running powerbomb. The leopard masked wrestler signaled to the crowd that he was ready to finish the match. The crowd responded to this gesture with screams of approval.

“You got this King!” Craig Marduk shouted from outside the ring.  

King kicked the King of Dinosaurs a couple of more times before placing him on his shoulders, leaping into the air, and coming down with a devastating shoulder breaker. But, instead of letting the King of Dinosaurs fall, King decided to keep hold of him and transition into another one of his ultimate moves. He placed his opponent on his right shoulder face down with his arm wrapped around the King of Dinosaurs’ waist. King again jumped into the air and smashed King of Dinosaurs onto the mat He held on to the King of Fighters wrestler’s leg for a pinning combination.

“1…..2…..3!”

The Turkish crowd erupted in joyous celebration at the match they had just witnessed. They enjoyed it so much that it made local wrestling legend, Hakan, a little insecure. He watched anxiously from outside the ring, as King soaked in the adoration. Hakan felt he needed to do something to reestablish himself in the hearts of his fans. He grabbed a mic to congratulate the recent winner.

“You have won a spectacular wrestling contest, King, congratulations on the impromptu victory. I am sure everyone in attendance will appreciate all the versatile wrestling styles they witnessed today,” Hakan declared.

King nodded in the ring.

“However, as you know, what every wrestling fan really wants to know is who is the best. Who is the best wrestler at this venue. I have defeated your friend, Craig Marduk (REF: CRAIG MARDUK VS. HAKAN), and you have bested the King of Dinosaurs. That just leaves you and me. What do you say?”

The crowd buzzed with anticipation.

Before King could answer, Craig Marduk cautioned him. “It’s a trap, King. These are his rules and his home turf. He is just trying to steal some of your heat back.”

I fear no challenge no matter what the location. King roared in response.

Craig could feel the confidence radiating off of King and acquiesced. “Ok I can see you have got your mind set. Just remember to not make the same mistakes I did. Concentrate on your strikes, he’ll be too slippery for a lot of traditional grabs and holds.”

King looked back at Hakan and delivered a thumbs up to his challenge, much to the delight of the fans in attendance.

“Wonderful. We will have a small intermission so that you can recharge. I want to be fair,” stated Hakan. “And speaking of being fair, are you sure I can’t interest you in some Turkish oil for our match?”

King politely declined.

This is going to be an interesting match up... I think King will take it but with incredible difficulty, as Hakan's slick oil will prevent him from getting grabbed and put into holds and tosses, making maintaining a grip somewhat hard. But King's Lucha Libre style allows him to utilize strikes and acrobatics, so that is something which Hakan will definitely have difficulty in with coping.

I’m going with King due to him being much bigger, stronger, and a true professional fighter. Sorry Hakan, but as the president of an oil company there’s no way you train as long or as hard as King.

P.S. Kinda depressed after reading the part about Lars slowly dying, was one of my favorite Tekken characters. 🥺🥺🥺

On 7/1/2021 at 4:47 PM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I’m going with King due to him being much bigger, stronger, and a true professional fighter. Sorry Hakan, but as the president of an oil company there’s no way you train as long or as hard as King.

P.S. Kinda depressed after reading the part about Lars slowly dying, was one of my favorite Tekken characters. 🥺🥺🥺

Yeah when I brought all these different characters to this village, I didn't anticipate Cassandra being the lone one standing at the end, but here we are lol.

• 3 weeks later...