Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

10:3 - John Rambo vs. Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)

SEASON 10, ROUND 3

John Rambo

Slot: The Team's Ranged Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Rambo at this Wiki
Official Site: David Morrell

Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) at this Wiki
Official Site: Miramax Films

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Redwood Forest

This is EASILY Rambo's fight right here. That chase scene in First Blood is proof of that when the police found themselves impaled by the traps made from branches and ambush tactics by Rambo.

And assuming Rambo has some assualt artillery... Beatrix Kiddo is eating lead and turned into blood salsa!!

If Beatrix can get into melee range with that Hanzo sword, I'd say it's game over for Rambo.

However, I do not see a scenario in this terrain where Rambo lets that happen. A forest or jungle setting is a strong advantage and allows him to maximize his skills and training.

I don't recall Beatrix having any combat scenes outside of urban settings.  She's not a ranger, to my knowledge.

18 minutes ago, Fox said:

If Beatrix can get into melee range with that Hanzo sword, I'd say it's game over for Rambo.

However, I do not see a scenario in this terrain where Rambo lets that happen. A forest or jungle setting is a strong advantage and allows him to maximize his skills and training.

I don't recall Beatrix having any combat scenes outside of urban settings.  She's not a ranger, to my knowledge.

Beatrix isn't someone who copes very well with traps. Remember that scene where she tried to get in Bill's brother's trailer, only to be taken down by a shotgun filled with rock salt? She got easy there.

Here, she's not getting off easy. She's either going to fall into a punji pit, step into a two step Charlie trap and lose her mobility, or possibly blow up if said trap is rigged with explosives.

1 minute ago, RakaiThwei said:

Beatrix isn't someone who copes very well with traps. Remember that scene where she tried to get in Bill's brother's trailer, only to be taken down by a shotgun filled with rock salt? She got easy there.

Here, she's not getting off easy. She's either going to fall into a punji pit, step into a two step Charlie trap and lose her mobility, or possibly blow up if said trap is rigged with explosives.

Like I said, I give Rambo the advantage in this match. I give him the edge just based on his tracking, survival and jungle fighting experience - none of which Beatrix was shown to have.

But, they both enter the arena at the same time.  There shouldn't be any expectation Rambo has prep time to lay out a forest full of traps.

5 hours ago, Fox said:

But, they both enter the arena at the same time.  There shouldn't be any expectation Rambo has prep time to lay out a forest full of traps.

I agree with this. He won't even need to prepare though, simply shooting her should do the job. Looks like I'm on my way to perform the worst I've ever have lmao

It's one thing if this was in a mansion or even the hall of mirrors, but forest and jungle areas are Rambo's bread and butter. The Bride while skilled and gifted in the way of the sword as well as physical moments like punching her way out of a coffin is impressive, Rambo is able to rip a guy's throat out with his bare hands and fought entire armies by himself. Not armies of men, literal armies like when he went against an entire police force and the Russians.

Also, Rambo is certainly no slouch when it comes to close quarters combat... He can definitely hold his own up close and personal, as seen many times in the Rambo films-- specifically in First Blood when he actually was knocking policemen out with a few hits and throwing them all around. And then there's Rambo III, where he takes on this big Russian dude, and actually kicks him down a hole and blows him up! Oh, and in First Blood II, he manages to take out the other big Russian while the copter's in mid-flight!

10 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Also, Rambo is certainly no slouch when it comes to close quarters combat... He can definitely hold his own up close and personal, as seen many times in the Rambo films-- specifically in First Blood when he actually was knocking policemen out with a few hits and throwing them all around. And then there's Rambo III, where he takes on this big Russian dude, and actually kicks him down a hole and blows him up! Oh, and in First Blood II, he manages to take out the other big Russian while the copter's in mid-flight!

I think Rambo definitely has the upper hand, but neither of those scenes are anything close to what The Bride can do up close. Her fight against the Crazy 88 is far more impressive than either of those. Rambo wins this by not letting her in close