Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:2 - Lola Bunny vs. Space Ghost

SEASON 10, ROUND 2

Lola Bunny

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lola Bunny at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros. Studios

Space Ghost

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Space Ghost at this Wiki
Official Site: Hanna Barbera

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: The Boxing Match

Can't recall Lola ever showcasing any kind of power on her, while Space Ghost as a character is extremely powerful in his own right. I think he should have this, even with most of his esoteric abilities disallowed due to this being a fist fight.

18 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Lola is a WB toon, and by extension she should have latent toon force abilities. So on that measure, I am going with Lola.

This logic is faulty. Has Lola ever shown the capacity to use toon force to the degree that she could overpower or outsmart Space Ghost? If anything, Lola is a highly competent and usually pretty straight laced character who would be the butt of a typical WB toon in the classic era, in which cunning and general prankiness ruled the day. 

Gotta go with my man. To quote the late icon, MF Doom:

"I'd like to propose a toast to the grossest host, Space Ho's coast to coast"

16 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This logic is faulty. Has Lola ever shown the capacity to use toon force to the degree that she could overpower or outsmart Space Ghost? If anything, Lola is a highly competent and usually pretty straight laced character who would be the butt of a typical WB toon in the classic era, in which cunning and general prankiness ruled the day. 

Agreed. Lola, other than have some decent basketball skill, has no chance in a toon fight with Space Ghost. He'd knock her ass out and she'd have to tag in Bugs.

17 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

47 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Agreed. Lola, other than have some decent basketball skill, has no chance in a toon fight with Space Ghost. He'd knock her ass out and she'd have to tag in Bugs.

I mean, this depends on what extent you look at her basket balling against the Monstars. She has feats of being agile and messing with beings who are a lot bigger and stronger than her. She recovers from blows and does more to physically battle the Monstars than any of the other teammates, save for MJ. Idk many feats for Space Ghost outside of his humor and only know Lola from Space Jam, however.

15 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

I mean, this depends on what extent you look at her basket balling against the Monstars. She has feats of being agile and messing with beings who are a lot bigger and stronger than her. She recovers from blows and does more to physically battle the Monstars than any of the other teammates, save for MJ. Idk many feats for Space Ghost outside of his humor and only know Lola from Space Jam, however.

I disagree There's that scene where one of the Monstars was abck to tackle her, and narratively it seems clear that if he makes contact with her it'll take her out of the game, just as it's done to every toon before her. The reason Bill Murry needs to tag in is because the toons were actually getting hurt and knocked out of the game, so there's no reason to assume Lola would have been safe

What about Lola from The Looney Tunes Show? I don't know if she had actual toon force feats on the show, but I heard she was a lot zanier.

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

What about Lola from The Looney Tunes Show? I don't know if she had actual toon force feats on the show, but I heard she was a lot zanier.

The Looney Tunes show was a lot less Toon Force-y than other media. Here's a compilation. It functioned much more like a regular animated show with far less toon physics 

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I disagree There's that scene where one of the Monstars was abck to tackle her, and narratively it seems clear that if he makes contact with her it'll take her out of the game, just as it's done to every toon before her. The reason Bill Murry needs to tag in is because the toons were actually getting hurt and knocked out of the game, so there's no reason to assume Lola would have been safe

Sure, though that is in a game of basketball, doesn’t she like rumple their faces or something at one point? I can’t remember and I don’t feel like going through an entire movie to figure it out.

EDIT: In reality, I don’t really want to parse out Lola’s feats as much as hear some arguments for Space Ghost. He’s a popular character and he’s going to do well this tournament and my only knowledge of him is Space Ghost, Coast to Coast.