Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

10:1 - Kwicky Koala vs. Bugs Bunny

SEASON 10, ROUND 1

Kwicky Koala

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kwicky Koala at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Media

Bugs Bunny

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bugs Bunny at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Brothers Studio

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: ACME Product Testers

These are both characters that get it over on other toons on a regular basis.  Bugs and Kwicky are both strong contenders at avoiding harm, escape and outsmarting enemies.

Toss-up for me.

50 minutes ago, IKA said:

I think Bug's familiarity with ACME products play this round in his favor.

I don't think it's the Acme corporation from Warner Bros. necessarily, but rather just a general company that deals with products like it. Otherwise this challenge would always be skewed in the favour of the Warner Bros. characters, and where's the fun in that? On topic, I think Bugs takes it. He has far too much experience being on the other end of testing dangerous stuff on people as opposed to being tested on. Could argue that's due to popularity, that he's managed to be in much more cartoons, but when we're looking at the feats laid out Bugs should have this due to being a lot more consistent for a longer time.

I actually think Kwicky Koala has the advantage here. From the few cartoons I've seen of him he's hardly ever gotten hurt. Bugs, on the other hand has been beaten up quite a few times even though he generally makes it out okay.

It looks like Kwicky may be almost as adept as Bugs at avoiding danger, but nothing about him indicates that he had to deal with anything like Acme products. Bugs, though, has about as much experience as any other 'toon with such devices, in both using and avoiding getting trapped/hurt by them.

I might know much about Kwicky but I doubt he has the experience, wit, or trickery that Bugs has. The guy regularly outfoxes Willie Coyote, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Marvin the Martian and Daffy Duck, all of whom had weapons and devices far more dangerous then anything Kwicky could have, no way is Bugs getting hurt by anything of ACME, especially if it’s wielded by a small koala.

Bugs is a tough opponent, and with Acme gadgets he becomes even tougher, however Kwicky may just have the advantage here slightly. When facing up against his typical array of opponents, Bugs tends to face them witch mind games and trickery, as most of them are not nearly as smart or as clever as he is, however Kwicky is not quite on the same level as Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, or Yosemite Sam by comparison, as the koala is actually a good bit more intelligent than those three by at least a little bit, and while he doesn't ordinarily face off against powerful weapons or Acme tech, he does find ways to adapt to and avoid danger, via his speed/teleportation abilities, and being one step ahead of his opponents. This, in and of itself is bad for Bugs, as it puts him in a similar situation to that of his bouts with Cecil the Turtle, as the rabbit can't outsmart Kwicky the way he would his usual opponents, as the koala is a bit too smart for that.

Likewise, Kwicky will have a tough time defeating Bugs initially, but there is something about his nature that I think will grind at Bugs over time, as Kwicky like Cecil or the Gremlin he faced, may not seem as tough of an opponent being a koala bear and looking like he does, but his intellect, combined with his speed, similar to the Road Runner in some ways, may just be too much for Bugs to face off against, in spite of the Koala never really having faced off against Acme type weapons or powerful weapons before, necessarily.

2 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Bugs is a tough opponent, and with Acme gadgets he becomes even tougher, however Kwicky may just have the advantage here slightly. When facing up against his typical array of opponents, Bugs tends to face them witch mind games and trickery, as most of them are not nearly as smart or as clever as he is, however Kwicky is not quite on the same level as Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, or Yosemite Sam by comparison, as the koala is actually a good bit more intelligent than those three by at least a little bit, and while he doesn't ordinarily face off against powerful weapons or Acme tech, he does find ways to adapt to and avoid danger, via his speed/teleportation abilities, and being one step ahead of his opponents. This, in and of itself is bad for Bugs, as it puts him in a similar situation to that of his bouts with Cecil the Turtle, as the rabbit can't outsmart Kwicky the way he would his usual opponents, as the koala is a bit too smart for that.

Likewise, Kwicky will have a tough time defeating Bugs initially, but there is something about his nature that I think will grind at Bugs over time, as Kwicky like Cecil or the Gremlin he faced, may not seem as tough of an opponent being a koala bear and looking like he does, but his intellect, combined with his speed, similar to the Road Runner in some ways, may just be too much for Bugs to face off against, in spite of the Koala never really having faced off against Acme type weapons or powerful weapons before, necessarily.

Well said. The comparison to Cecil is a good point to note. Kwicky doesn't look like the type that would get one over on Bugs, and that's precisily why I think Kwicky could win.

I'm not so sure Kwiky is as smart as you think, he is regularly tricked by disguises. He usually win because Wilford ends up defeating himself much like Wiley Coyote. I think Bugs could definitely outsmart him.

6 hours ago, Z451 said:

This, in and of itself is bad for Bugs, as it puts him in a similar situation to that of his bouts with Cecil the Turtle, as the rabbit can't outsmart Kwicky the way he would his usual opponents, as the koala is a bit too smart for that.

6 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Well said. The comparison to Cecil is a good point to note.

Good. Good. Keep building up Cecil the Turtle guys. I just can’t wait till it’s my little ace in the holes time to shine.😈😈😈