MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 16602 Trini Kwan vs. Chloe Bourgeois

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Al Rossi: Hellooooo, fight fans!  Welcome back to TCC Arena, and no, your eyes did not deceive you!  The marque is shining bright and declaring that our next fight will be a battle of teenagers with attitude!  The Yellow Ranger Trini Kwan, and Queen Bee Chloe Bourgeois!  I’m Al Rossi with Jedi Master Andel Sanap, and Andel, I’m fairly certain no one expected to see Chloe at TCC Arena in the audience again, let alone on the battle terrain following the fiasco of her last visit. 

Andel Sanap: Correct, Al.  Miss Bourgeois was in attendance for the first TCC sanctioned match up between Ladybug and Ruby Rose.  However, she had felt that the TCC had personally insulted her by not having Queen Bee in action.  This led to Miss Bourgeois being akumatized and creating havoc backstage and on the battle terrain before Ladybug and Miss Rose could apprehend and de-akumatize her. 

Al Rossi: After much speculation by the public, the TCC have decided to allow Chloe her moment in the spotlight.  But she may have gotten more than she bargained for.  The TCC have personally chosen Trini to be Chloe’s opponent.  Philippa tried to have an interview with the Yellow Ranger, but things didn’t go like she planned.  Let’s go to the footage. 

Philippa Forrester: I’m here with Trini Kwan, the Yellow Mighty Morphin’ Power Ranger.  So glad                you could take some time to chat for a bit. 

Trini Kwan: No problem, Philippa.  I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. 

Philippa Forrester: Great!  Now, going into this battle with Chloe Bourgeois.  How are you preparing for this fight? 

Trini Kwan: Well, I’m certainly not going to underestimate Chloe.  Some people may think she’s a little…arrogant.  But I know she’s a skilled gymnast and fighter.  And she can…

Chloe Bourgeois: Hellooooo, everyone! 

Trini Kwan: …always surprise you. 

Philippa Forrester: Chloe!  What are you and Sabrina doing here? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Sabrina! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: Oh!  Right!  Er..Chloe was wanting…

Chloe Bourgeois: Ahem!

Sabrina Raincomprix: Sorry!  The er…Wonderous Queen Bee was wanting to let you know she’s ready for her interview. 

Philippa Forrester: But I offered a chance for you to be interviewed and you said no! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Well, I wasn’t ready then!  I’m ready now!  So stop making excuses and start asking me questions! 

Trini Kwan: I have a question.  Why do you have to be such a brat? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ugh!  And just who do you think you are?  Don’t interrupt things that don’t concern you! 

Trini Kwan: Funny, I thought this was my interview. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ridiculous!  Utterly Ridiculous!  I only have one thing to say!  This fight will be the first of many victories for Paris’ greatest hero ever Queen Bee!  And you can go back to whatever juice bar you came from!  Sabrina! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: Coming, Chloe! 

Philippa Forrester: I’m sorry about that, Trini. 

Trini Kwan: It’s ok.  But I can tell you one things for sure: when that fight starts, Chloe Bourgeois is going to get a real lesson in humility. 

Andel Sanap: And Al, as a result of that confrontation, both fighters have decided to waive the prefight face off.   They just want to go straight to the action. 

Al Rossi: And so do we, Andel!  Along with all the fans here at TCC Arena.  Power Ranger fans and Miraculous fans alike have gathered to cheer on their heroes.  The battle terrain has been formatted to the Lakewood Shopping Center map.  It is a three floor mall filled with a variety of stores ranging from sporting goods, toys, clothing.  There’s even a food court in the center.  Plenty of places where this fight could go and tons of equipment our combatants could use. 

Andel Sanap: Now let’s go to Miss Forrester with the introductions. 

Philippa Forrester: Welcome everyone to TCC Arena!  The following fight is a singles match scheduled for one fall, winner to be decided by knockout or submission.  Introducing first, from Paris, France, she is the wielder of the Bee Miraculous.  She is Queen Bee, Chloeeeeeeeee Bourgeooooooooooooooois! 

Andel Sanap: Chloe barely waves to the crowd as she makes her way to the battle terrain.  She’s being accompanied by Sabrina, her…Um…Al, is friend the correct term? 

Al Rossi: If friend means someone who does your homework for you, yes. But right now, Sabrina is carrying a case with her.  What does Chloe have in mind? 

Philippa Forrester: And her opponent, from Angel Grove, California, she is a member of the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers.  She is the Yellow Ranger, Triniiiiiiiiiiiiii Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! 

Al Rossi: A burst of cheers and applause as Trini takes her place opposite Chloe.  Chloe motions to Sabrina, who opens up the case.  Seriously?  She’s taking out the Bee Miraculous and handing it over to Chloe? 

Andel Sanap: Does seem rather unnecessary, Al.  The Bee Miraculous is in the form of a hair comb.  Chloe could have just worn it to the battle terrain.  She didn’t need to go through all of this. 

Al Rossi: Just her way of showing off to the crowd and Trini.  She puts on the comb and that summons Pollen, the bee kwami bonded to the Miraculous. 

Pollen: At your service, my queen. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Get ready, Pollen.  We’re going to teach Little Miss Morphin’ some manners! 

Andel Sanap: Trini looks unfazed.  She’s holding her morpher at the ready.  The referee gives them the signal. 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3.  2.  1.  Commence Combat! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Pollen!  Buzz On! 

Trini Kwan: It’s Morphin’ Time!  Sabretooth Tiger! 

Al Rossi: Both ladies transform into their costumes.  Trini flips into the food court and Chloe uses her top to sling herself to the upper level. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ha ha!  Puh-lease.  There’s no way you puny Power Ranger can beat me! 

Trini Kwan: Don’t be so sure, Queen Bee.  Hyah! 

Andel Sanap: A mighty leap by Miss Kwan to get to Miss Bourgeois! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Venom! 

Al Rossi: Oh no!  Chloe is activating her Venom ability!  If she nails Trini with that top’s sting, Trini will be paralyzed and easy pickings! 

Andel Sanap: She charges forward to catch Miss Kwan as she reaches the railing and By the Force!  Trini somersaulted over Miss Bourgeois and stuck the landing.   If Miss Bourgeois hadn’t stopped herself, she could have fallen all the way back down to the food court.  She turns the stinger back into a top and lunges toward Miss Kwan. 

Al Rossi: And remember, Andel, if Chloe does nail Trini with Venom, she’ll have only five minutes  to do more damage before the effect wears off and she’ll need to recharge Pollen to stay powered.  She better stay close to that food court.   In the battle of Bee vs Tiger, who wins?  Stay tuned! 

OK:

Both fully powered.  They can use anything in the mall to help them in the fight.  Whoever KOs or submits the other, wins. 

Game On!

WOW! Two characters that I added are in a fight together as well as Chloe’s first official match. 🙂

I’m not sure who would win here. I would like for Chloe to get a win, but something tells me that Trini will get the most votes.

I give the match a 5.0.

• Like 2

Miraculous powered heroes tend to have a much higher physical boost then Power Rangers do and Queen Bee is no exception. In her first appearance she was fast enough to catch up to a subway train and while she wasn’t strong enough to stop it, the fact that her legs didn’t snap in half from the attempt shows that her durability is very high.

• Like 1

Good set-up, broadway. Never watched Miraculous Ladybug, but I've noticed that the bots sure do seem to love the pics of Chloe in the Gallery. 🤨

12 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Miraculous powered heroes tend to have a much higher physical boost then Power Rangers do and Queen Bee is no exception. In her first appearance she was fast enough to catch up to a subway train and while she wasn’t strong enough to stop it, the fact that her legs didn’t snap in half from the attempt shows that her durability is very high.

Sounds like Chloe might actually be a good match for the Ranger Team as a whole.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 4:05 PM, DSkillz said:

Good set-up, broadway. Never watched Miraculous Ladybug, but I've noticed that the bots sure do seem to love the pics of Chloe in the Gallery. 🤨

Sounds like Chloe might actually be a good match for the Ranger Team as a whole.

Well I added a bunch of pictures to Chloe’s profile. 😉

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.50 - DSkillz
3.80 - SSJRuss

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.30 Total Combined Score
17.30 / 4 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Trini Kwan: 3
Chloe Bourgeois: 3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.50 - DSkillz
3.80 - SSJRuss

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.30 Total Combined Score
17.30 / 4 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE

Well at least Chloe did better than Ladybug. 😋

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE

I think we need more than 3-8 people reading and voting on these matches. That may help guard against these weird ties.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

No kidding!  Now I have to think of an ending for that!  XD

Good luck on the ending. 🙂

4 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I think we need more than 3-8 people reading and voting on these matches. That may help guard against these weird ties.

Yea, I miss the good old days where matches would get more than 20 votes.

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Al Rossi: And we’re back, ladies and gentlemen, to what has been an extremely back and forth match up between Trini Kwan and Chloe Bourgeois!  The battle has taken the two into the electronics section of the mall map.  Chloe’s spinning top is providing an effective shield against Trini’s power daggers, and look out!  Chloe’s caught her! 

Andel Sanap: The cord is wrapped around Miss Kwan’s wrist! Miss Bourgeois yanks and pulls Miss Kwan right into a spinning kick!  By the Force!  The momentum sent her right into that wall of televisions! 

Al Rossi: There’s sparks flying everywhere!  Trini is trying to get to her feet, but here comes Chloe! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ha ha!  You’re not so tough!  And I always heard Power Rangers were supposed to be…you know…powerful?  Listen, I’ll give you a chance to surrender.  I want to go check out if there’s anything in this mall worth spending Daddy’s money on. 

Trini Kwan: Never!  I’m a Power Ranger!  A defender of the Earth!  I’ll never give up!  Especially to a stuck-up girl like you! 

Chloe Bourgeois: UGH!  Fine!  Have it your way! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois charges in, swinging her top.  She leaps over Miss Kwan and snags her with the top once again!  A mighty heave from Miss Bourgeois! 

Al Rossi: Oh my God!  She sent Trini through the storefront window!   They were up on the 3rd level!  Trini went all the way down into the food court!  She’s laying demorphed in the remains of what was an Orange Julius and she is looking in a bad way. 

Andel Sanap: The official is there to make the count.  Even fully morphed, that was still a hellacious fall. 

Al Rossi: Here comes Chloe, leaping down the levels to get to the food court.  She’s looking more pleased with herself that usual. 

Referee: 4!  5!  6! 

Andel Sanap: Just a moment!  Miss Bourgeois is grabbing the official!  What is she trying to do? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Will you hurry it up?!  I’ve got places to be!  Count her out already! 

Referee: Hands off!  Combatants will not make contact with the official!  I need to make an uninterrupted 10 count!  Touch me again, and you will be disqualified! 

Chloe Bourgeois: How dare you!  Just do your job and get it over with! 

Al Rossi: Chloe’s ego is coming to bite her.  She just inadvertently gave Trini more time.  Now the referee is starting the count all over again, but now Trini is struggling to her feet. 

Andel Sanap: Miss Kwan has been in ferocious battles before, but not like this without the other Power Rangers.  She’s looking for something.  She was checking her belt and now moving debris around. 

Al Rossi: I know what she’s trying to find.  Her morpher!  It’s over there in front of the Arby’s!  Must have flew off in the impact!  Trini sees it too!  Chloe is too busy haranguing the official to notice! 

Andel Sanap: Now she’s spotted Miss Kwan scrambling to the morpher!  She leaps on top of her!  She’s got a headlock cinched in tight! 

Chloe Bourgeois: I knew it all along!  You’re nothing without that goofy morpher!  This is it, Yellow Ranger! 

Trini Kwan: Ugh!  I’m not done yet! 

Al Rossi: Trini is fighting to her feet!  The Yellow Ranger cheering section is going ballistic, urging her to fight back! 

Andel Sanap: She’s got her hands free! Miss Bourgeois still won’t let go!  Miss Kwan’s has her head!  Got her!  A beautifully executed toss by Miss Kwan! 

Al Rossi: Trini runs to the morpher!  Chloe looks livid!  She’s activating her Venom power!  The top is ready to strike! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Kwan has her morpher!  Miss Bourgeois is charging in to strike the finishing blow! 

Trini Kwan: Sabretooth Tiger! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Venom! 

Al Rossi: Oh my God! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force! 

Al Rossi: Umm…ladies and gentlemen, I wish I could describe what just happened, but even I’m not sure!  Trini started her morphing sequence just as Chloe used Venom, there was a huge burst of blinding light, and now both Trini and Chloe are detransformed and laid out on the battle terrain! 

Andel Sanap: The official is looking as baffled as we are, Al.  But since both combatants are down, he must start the count.  The fans in TCC Arena are growing uneasy.  They don’t know what happened either. 

Al Rossi: The ref is at 6 now, and the boos are starting to rain down.  Please don’t let it end like this! 

Referee: 8!  9!  10! 

Andel Sanap: And that’s 10!  He’s signaling to the time keeper, the match is over! 

Al Rossi: But who won the fight?!  He’s talking to Philippa, and she’s getting a microphone.  Maybe now we can get some answers here. 

Philippa Forrester: Ladies and gentlemen, the official has made his decision.  Due to both combatants being unable to answer the count of 10, the official’s decision is this match has ended in a double KO, and is therefore a draw! 

Andel Sanap: A correct decision by the official, but certainly not a popular one. 

Al Rossi: Sabrina is rushing to Chloe’s side to give her some water, and look!  There’s Kimberly, the Pink Ranger, checking to see if Trini’s ok!  But, Andel, I’ve got word from the Control Room and they think they have something that might explain how this match turned out.  Control Room!  Roll the footage. 

Andel Sanap: Well, it’s a close up Trini’s morpher in slow motion.  She’s going through the gestures to activate the morphing sequence, pushing the morpher forward.  And, yes, there’s Queen Bee’s stinger!  It nailed the morpher right on the power coin just as the morphing sequence was about to start! 

Al Rossi: Maybe Trini’s power coin and Chloe’s Miraculous both charging at the same time caused a feedback that took them both out.  A freak accident, but one that’s left us without a definite winner for the first time at TCC Arena!  Oh now what?  What’s Chloe doing? 

Chloe Bourgeois: A draw?!  This is ridiculous!  Utterly RIDICULOUS!!!!  I won that fight!  I’m the winner! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: You sure did, Chloe!  You’re a natural winner! 

Kimberly Hart: Are you two crazy?  It was a tie.  You both fought incredible.  You were really impressive, Chloe.   It was a great match. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Don’t play that game with me!   It’s all your fault, Trini Kwan!   You just had to ruin my debut match, didn’t you? 

Trini Kwan: Look, I’m not thrilled about how that ended either.  I’m ready to go again right now, if you want. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Puh-lease!  Like I would waste my time with you again.  Everyone with a brain knows that I could beat you anywhere, anytime. 

Philippa Forrester: Wait just a minute, Chloe.  I’ve been sent a message over my earpiece from a representative of the TCC.  He’s wanting to make sure that TCC matches have a clear winner.  Therefore, he has decreed that you will fight Trini again at a date to be determined, in a two out of three falls match! 

Chloe Bourgeois: What?!  No!  That’s not fair!  Why should I have to have a match like that because a stupid ref can’t do his job? 

Philippa Forrester: Well, you can refuse if you want, Chloe.  But the TCC have also informed me that if you don’t face Trini Kwan, after all the chaos you caused during the Rose/Ladybug match, you will receive a permanent ban from competing at TCC Arena! 

Chloe Bourgeois: RIDICULOUS!  UTTERLY COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS! 

Trini Kwan: Ridiculous or not, it looks like we’ve got a rematch.  You’re an amazing fighter, Chloe.  But I do believe that I can beat you.  I’ll face you in that two out of three falls match.  If you’re up for it. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Argh!  Fine!  You’re on, Trini Kwan!  But after that fight, you’re going to keep wearing that helmet, because after I beat you, you’ll never want to show your face again! 

Andel Sanap: A not too friendly handshake and some more trash talk, but Al, it looks like it’s official!  Trini Kwan vs Chloe Bourgeois II, Two out of Three Falls! 

Al Rossi: And for a match type like that, you know that the TCC have something up their sleeves to make certain that there is a winner.  We will all need to stay tuned in the coming weeks for developments, but for now, this is Al Rossi for Andel Sanap and Philippa Forrester saying so long from TCC Arena!  Good night everybody! 

Rita Repulsa: Argh!  A draw?!  I didn’t pay for these tickets for a draw! 

Audrey Bourgeois: Andre!  Call the lawyer!  We’ll sue! 

• Like 1

I like the ending. 🙂 So I take it there will be a Round 2 sometime in the future. 😉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

Yep, but if that one ends in a tie, I won't be trying for 3.  XD

Yea, I can understand that. Let’s just hope that Round 2 will get more votes.

And for Chloe to win! 😁

• Like 1