Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 16564 Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

Movie-Brat

It had been a week since the battle with Queen Nehelenia. The once threat had been given redemption, a happy ending of sorts that allowed her to be reborn and start fresh. 

Soon after, Chibiusa returned to her own time as previously planned with Diana in tow. For at least close to a month, things have been relatively normal for the Sailor Guardians. Usagi and her friends still attend high school. While Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna and Hotaru live under one roof as a family. 

That was until one night ago. 

Hotaru opened her eyes. Standing outside in an open foggy road in her pajamas. Quickly, she felt embarrassed as what kid would want to be caught dead wearing dorky looking pajamas but then her embarrassment turned to fear. The empty, quiet atmosphere had me wonder what she was doing in the road. The fog did not exactly help her fearful mood. 

Suddenly, she heard footsteps in front of her. It was blurry at first, but she could see a five in a row streak of blue lights. And the footsteps growing louder and more metallic. As well as silhouettes of what appeared to be figures with square heads. 

Hotaru backed away having a bad feeling but then to her left, she saw similar looking humanoid shaped figures right down to their heads. 

Backing away again in the opposite direction, she bumped into a lone figure who instantly grabbed her by her arms. The hands were three fingers as opposed to the five with the others. The figure then spoke into a computerized metallic, emotionless tone. 

"You belong to us." It said. "You shall be like us."

To her horror, the other figures reached out their hands and leaned on the girl.

"No! Please!!" Hotaru screamed. "Mama! Papa! Help!" 

"HELP!!!" Hotaru screamed as she bolted awake. 

Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna came running in, concerned for their adoptive daughter. Hotaru latched onto Haruka first, hugging one of her adoptive parents for her dear life on the verge of tears. 

Haruka comforted her adoptive daughter but Hotaru insists something bad is going to happen, potentially worse than other enemies, even future enemies. The other three ultimately decided to take the matter seriously. Something was wrong. Something was coming. But what? 

------

The next day, Usagi and the others had gotten word about Hotaru's nightmare and suggested they meet after school. Usagi whined a bit that normal life was just getting started but nevertheless agreed. 

But elsewhere at the T·A Academy for Girls, Two had been all day and even last night, sensed a negative feeling. Earlier, she did a fire reading and what she found had startled her. Metallic figures taking people off the streets, turning others into the same metallic beings. There had to be something more to it, especially given she and Hotaru had a similar nightmare. 

"Have you heard what happened?" Rei overheard two school girls talking after school. 

"What?" 

"My friend's sister claimed she and her girlfriend were being stalked by a weird alien."

"Are you sure?" 

"She said it looked like a robot!" 

Rei's eyes widened open in realization and rushed out of the school premises to meet with the others.

-----

Underneath the surface, in a dark place underground, the metallic figures known only as the Cybermen hid, waiting for their time to strike. 

Watching the view screen, one with black bars on their head, signifying as the leader, watched a view screen of the entire Juuban district. 

"We have all the armies we need and our time portal successful." The Cyber-Leader said in a deep voice. "Launch our forces immediately. The planet is ours."

------

It was almost sundown but the streets were still crowded with people walking through their daily lives. 

That was, until finally, three types of Cybermen came out of various areas. Cybermen with three fingers and weirdly shaped heads came out if alleyways, another batch came out of the sewer holes and finally, the ground exploded to reveal levitating onto the ground, armored Cybermen standing alongside their predecessors. 

"The planet is under the jurisdiction of the Cyberrace." They said in unison. "Surrender yourselves!"

With weapons drawn, the Cybermen began to go after the screaming civilians whilst blowing up everything from cars to street lamps, everything. 

By now, every Sailor Guardian from their leader, the Inner and Outer and even Mamoru Chiba finally converged into the area seeing the destruction. 

"It's them!" Hotaru screamed in fear. "The ones in my dream!" 

"I sense a great evil from them!" Rei said. "They were in my vision."

"We can't let them hurt innocent people!" Usagi said. 

"Right!" Everyone agreed in unison. 

"Moon Eternal!"

"Mercury Crystal Power!"

"Mars Crystal Power!"

"Jupiter Crystal Power!"

"Venus Crystal Power!"

"Uranus Crystal Power!"

"Neptune Crystal Power!"

"Pluto Crystal Power!"

"Saturn Crystal Power!"

"Make Up!"

Shouting their cries, they transformed into their Sailor Guardian forms. And even through his own magic, Mamoru transformed into Tuxedo Mask. 

The Cyber-Leader stepped into the fray just as the smoke cleared to reveal the Sailor Guardians and Tuxedo Mask ready to fight. 

"We will not allow you all to harm innocent people or conquer the Earth!" Sailor Moon shouted. 

"For too long, the evil of the Cybermen have lurked upon the universe!" Sailor Pluto concurred. 

"I am Sailor Moon!"

"Sailor Mercury!"

"Sailor Mars!"

"Sailor Jupiter!"

"Sailor Venus!"

"Sailor Uranus!"

"Sailor Neptune!"

"Sailor Pluto!"

"Sailor Saturn!" 

"And in the name of the Moon," they shouted in unison. "WE'LL PUNISH YOU!" 

"We are invincible to your so called magic, you have no way to stop us." Said the Cyber-Leader said before shouting, "Destroy them! Destroy them at once!"

The Cybermen fired their weapons at once. The Sailor Guardians dodged but one casualty was made; Haruka's car. Blowing up after a few shots. 

"My car!" Screamed Sailor Uranus before shouting at the Cybermen. "You're gonna pay for that!"

"Dear," Neptune placed her hand on Uranus's shoulder. "Priorities!" 

"We got to stop them!" Cried Sailor Moon. 

"Right!" Everyone agreed. 

With that, the Sailor Guardians charged at the approaching Cybermen, both parties ready to fight. 

------

In honor of the now released Sailor Moon Eternal movies on Netflix, here's a Sailor Guardians fight with another Doctor Who villain I like besides the Daleks, the Cybermen. Specifically the Mondas Cybermen. 

Now, the Sailor Guardians are at their full strength and power. In fact, this is Sailor Moon in her Eternal form and the rest of Sailor Guardians have their upgrades. And Tuxedo Mask is still him. 

To make things even, the Mondas Cybermen I'm using are specifically the 80s Earthshock era Cybermen, the Cyber Warrior models from the recent 13th Doctor story Ascension of the Cybermen and The Timeless Children (not the Cybermen who have Time Lord abilities though) and the Moonbase/Tomb era Cybermen. 

Considering this is the Eternal version of the Senshi we're talking about, they are practically at cosmic levels. So I would wager they win.

The videos were quite helpful so thank you. I know who the cybermen are but I have never seen an episode of Dr. Who. That being said, I didn't see anything that would leave me to believe the Sailor Scouts can't win this fight

27 minutes ago, JohnnyChany said:

The videos were quite helpful so thank you. I know who the cybermen are but I have never seen an episode of Dr. Who. That being said, I didn't see anything that would leave me to believe the Sailor Scouts can't win this fight

I tried my best to find a specific clip of the recent Cybermen in action but I couldn't find anything sadly so, I had to work with that last one. Sorry about that. 

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat, but I have a feeling the Cybermen might be outmatched here. The Mondasian Cybermen might be planning to take over their universe in-canon, but nothing I've looked up indicates that they have the power to actually wipe out a universe. The Sailor Scouts seems to deal with universal threats on a regular basis, though, so they may not have that much trouble here.

In a future match, you may want to have the Scouts face higher-end cosmic beings like Marvel's Celestials.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - patrickthekid
3.80 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.80 Total Combined Score
12.80 / 3 = 4.27 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0