Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:10 - Zombies (World War Z) vs. Ewoks

SEASON 9, ROUND 10

Zombies (World War Z)

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zombies (World War Z) at this Wiki
Official Site: Paramount Pictures

Ewoks

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ewoks at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: Arena Free For All

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Lol, third time's the charm I guess.

Let me be completely clear this time: the World War Z zombies literally ignore anything that isn't a viable human host. Their disease can't infect Ewoks, they probably wouldn't even try to fight back because there are no hosts on the other side. Even if they would fight back, Ewoks have range with their spears and slings, and are adept at killing foes stronger than these zombies. There's no reason the Ewoks should lose

Through the sheer tenacity of using this match-up in this Draft, you have thus earned your 27th like, UMPIRE. 😆

Gotta say, apparently it's said that this virus evolved from Rabies (which can obviously affect animals) and the Spanish Flu (which came from pigs). After rewatching the movie, I don't recall them ever having an interaction with animals in the movie cause that wasn't the crux of the movie. It was seen through the eyes of humanity, so of course it was going to focus on humanity. There's nothing, like in Attack On Titan, that shows Titans deliberately ignoring horses/deer to go for humans. None whatsoever in the movie. I'm gonna need more proof that the zombie virus wouldn't affect humanity beyond just theories, which I took as truth last time I read through the World War Z wiki.

The UMPIRE: “One way or another, the Ewoks will beat these zombies!”

Well I had to do some serious research into the topic of whether the World War Z zombies would attack non humans or even if their plague would effect them, but I think I found an answer: according to the original book written by Max Brooks, the world’s animal population was apparently almost wiped out during the course of the novel by both humans and the zombies. Now since in both the books and the movie the zombies are established as being more interested in spreading the infection and not in actually devouring the flesh of their victims, this implies that in fact the disease could infect non human species and thus even non humans are viewed as targets by the zombies. Now again this information comes from the book and not the film but this is the only information I could find about the how the WWZ undead would react to non humans so take of it what you will.

The Ewoks vs Zombies Trilogy.

22 minutes ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Zombies (World War Z): 7
Ewoks: 4

We have a winnah!

7 hours ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Zombies (World War Z): 7
Ewoks: 4

So it took three matches for the zombies to win. 😄