Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:9 - Nightwing vs. The Shredder (IDW)

SEASON 9, ROUND 9

Nightwing

Slot: The Team's Master Detective
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightwing at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

The Shredder (IDW)

Slot: The Team's Master Criminal
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Shredder (IDW) at this Wiki
Official Site: IDW Publishing

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Twenty-Four Hour Poison

As far as I know, part of ninja training is the study of toxicology. It's one of the eighteen paths necessary to be a ninja. Chances are that Shredder knows countless cocktails and remedies, as well as how to treat them.

As far as I know, Dick's study involves forensics but nothing mentioned on toxicology.

And in the event Nightwing goes out to seek Shredder for an antidote-- Oroku Saki is not going to give it to him so easily without a fight.

And when that fight happens, it's Shredder's above peak human physicality, Ninjutsu training and battle experience that Nightwing has to compete against.

I am going to say Shredder wins.

I'd say Dick has slightly better odds finding the antidote on his own than getting it from the Shredder. It will be tough either way, though.

I'm not sure how to judge this one. If he has to get the antidote from Shredder, and he only has 24 hours to do it it'll be very difficult. If he is able to seek the antidote from other sources, he has the resources to probably get the antidote he needs, but he not the expertise in toxicology that would let others skip the "seek out the criminal" phase. I'll withhold my vote for now but I'm not convinced Nightwing could do it at the moment

Going to have to agree with the general consensus here, Shredder should have this as he appears to be powerful enough, on top of evasive enough, to get away from Nightwing if he by any chance decides to go for Shredder for the antidote. The specific word used in the challenge is "determine" as well, so if Nightwing has to spend a night in a lab creating an antidote, I'm not sure he can procure one.