Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:4 - Luigi vs. Miles 'Tails' Prower

SEASON 9, ROUND 4

Luigi

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Luigi at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

Miles 'Tails' Prower

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Miles 'Tails' Prower at this Wiki
Official Site: Sega

Battle Terrain
Platformer Challenge: Runner3

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Tails could probably be pretty safe if he just stays in the air, right? He's also probably much faster, so that works in his favor too

But would that get you the high score, or would you miss opportunities to gain points?

7 hours ago, Fox said:

But would that get you the high score, or would you miss opportunities to gain points?

Yeah, again, Runner3 isn't just a running game like Temple Run, there's an """"art"""" to it. (Note: Art is being used very loosely).

"Many of the game objects are encountered in sync with each level's background music, encouraging the player to keep the beat while playing through each level." This is from the Wikipedia page. Voting should go to the one who has showcased the fact that they have the ability to keep a steady rhythm, as opposed to just being fast or whatever.

38 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Yeah, again, Runner3 isn't just a running game like Temple Run, there's an """"art"""" to it. (Note: Art is being used very loosely).

"Many of the game objects are encountered in sync with each level's background music, encouraging the player to keep the beat while playing through each level." This is from the Wikipedia page. Voting should go to the one who has showcased the fact that they have the ability to keep a steady rhythm, as opposed to just being fast or whatever.

That's a fair point. However, both Tails and Luigi give off "awkward little brother" vibes. I don't know how canon this show is, but Tails has been shown in at least one continuity to be able to keep rhythm, sing, and dance competently. As far as I can tell, Tails is just as good at this sort of thing as Luigi is, and from what I can tell from a very cursory glance, he actually seems superior, but I'll wait to vote until more people comment on it 

It seems like for Tails to be performing the rhythm part of the game, that would preclude flying.  Runner3 is ground based, yeah?

I'm kind of agnostic about who wins this match.  It just seems to me that intentionally flying over everything misses getting points in the game.  So I'm trying to figure out how Tails gets to avoid all danger and still get high score.