Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:3 - Carol Danvers vs. Wonder Woman

SEASON 9, ROUND 3

Carol Danvers

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Carol Danvers at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Wonder Woman

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Wonder Woman at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Ooohh, tough one. Think I'll grab the popcorn on this one.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live - Find & Share on GIPHY

Carol and Diana are very evenly matched. They both peak at around Solar System level normally, and are both listed as tier 4-B. Carol likely has more raw power, but Wonder Woman's Shattered God feat puts her massively faster in combat. She also has more experience by a wide margin, is better trained, and has better equipment. Her bracelets should be enough to block most anything Carol can throw at her, and she's fast enough to do so as well.  That said, Carol has the range advantage considerably, has a faster travel speed, and is no slouch herself in any of the aforementioned departments, except for equipment. Right now I'm leaning Wonder Woman but I'm not super sure and will wait for more input 

This is very close on many fronts, really hard to say but I think Carol’s ability to absorb energy(which includes kinetic energy so Diana’s punches/kicks and such would just feed her) is an advantage that can’t be ignored. That and with the stuff she’s done lately, trading blows with Marvel’s usual cadre of heavy hitters/KOing Thanos/managing to lift and drag a Celestial on her own etc etc, those have me leaning more towards her despite Diana being more trained and experienced.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, C.T. said:

This is very close on many fronts, really hard to say but I think Carol’s ability to absorb energy(which includes kinetic energy so Diana’s punches/kicks and such would just feed her) is an advantage that can’t be ignored. That and with the stuff she’s done lately, trading blows with Marvel’s usual cadre of heavy hitters/KOing Thanos/managing to lift and drag a Celestial on her own etc etc, those have me leaning more towards her despite Diana being more trained and experienced.

My point exactly. Carol has the bigger firepower. 

Only thing I can add on to the fact of what C.T./PeyPeyPey have said is the fact that Wonder Woman has bracelets that deflect energy better than Carol ever could (even in Binary form). If Carol tries to beat her through means of energy (which she definitely can), Wonder Woman is faster to such a disgusting degree that she would be able to deflect almost everything aimed toward her. And C.T. is right, Captain Marvel has become more or less a household name in comics, to the point where she might be more powerful than Wonder Woman at this point, but her skill definitely earns her a point in my book that can't really be glossed over. I think I'm leaning WW.

On 5/8/2021 at 3:53 PM, Movie-Brat said:

But Carol has exceptional speed, especially in flight. 

Her movement speed is faster, but Wonder Woman's Shattered God feat puts her combat speed so much higher than Carol's that it doesn't really matter

Most arguments I've seen for this fight lean in Wonder Woman's favor. She's got the experience and has fought stronger opponents than Captain Marvel.

Really close though.