Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16339 The Daleks vs. Cobra Organization

How did we get here? 

It was that very question that ran through the head of Ms Marvel herself, Kamala Khan. Holding her hands behind her head along with fellow heroes as Miles Morales/Spider-Man, America Chavez, Squirrel Girl, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Mars, even Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir in the same positions as she was; all being held hostage. 

Kamala recalled how the day started at least. 

It all started a week ago with a substitute teacher with blonde hair, a gray hoodie and rainbow suspenders landing a job as a science teacher. Kamala immediately pegged her being the Doctor due to following forums the often traced all incarnations of the Doctor, past and present; all facts she kept to herself until that very field trip the following week. 

It was a field trip to a new science facility around New York. Her teacher, The Doctor wondered off with Kamala following in pursuit as Ms Marvel. The Doctor at the very least took well with her company, even admitting she loves fans unlike her fifth incarnation. The Doctor mentioned she was investigating suspicious technology from the facility. Something about it being familiar, suspecting it's reengineered and repurposed. 

To their shock, other heroes were along for the ride either due to different field trips along for the ride or as it turned out in some cases, mind control. To the shock of both of them, there were various heroes under mind control acting as endorsements for the new science facility, which turned out to be a front for the terrorist organization known as Cobra. Serpentor and Cobra Commander had managed (somehow) to capture a dozen heroes such as Captain Marvel, Storm, Rogue, American Eagle, Captain America (Sam Wilson), Aero, Black Bolt, Kim Possible, Invincible, Static, even the rest of the Sailor Guardians were captured and placed under mind control.

G.I. Joe were made aware of the situation, Duke and General Hawk in particular secretly felt vindicated due to their prejudice against superheroes and the like, even mutants, Inhumans and Eternals. Seeing them all as loose cannons. Neither were even find of Captain Marvel herself, Carol Danvers. Partly out of pettiness as she had higher ranks in the air force but also seeing her as too much of a rule breaker.  

Thanks to the intervention of the Doctor however, they were all free of their control but the Time Lord herself was now held hostage but Ms Marvel managed to escape to meet up with the other heroes. 

In another floor, a violent rumbling had erupted. It was then, the Doctor managed to get an answer from Dr. Mindbender. 

It had turned out, the front being the science facility was built over a mysterious space ship where they acquired the technology and unsuccessfully tried to reconfigure them to their devices. To her horror, she remembered where she saw the technology from. From The Nightmare Child to The Orphaned Hour. Weapons and variants of her enemies used in the Time War, even from her own people. And it meant one thing. 

The floor crumbled in front of the younger heroes, out came one of the most dangerous alien races, if not THE most dangerous; the Daleks. Daleks that laid dormant until they realized their technology was being stolen and appropriated by non Dalek lifeforms much to their outrage. 

"Intruders-on-the-premises!" Kamala remembered the first words uttered by one of the Daleks. 

"Non-Dalek-life-forms-must-be-ex-terminated!" 

"This-insult-and thievery-will-not-be-tolerated!" 

Thanks to a lengthily conversation, it turned out these Daleks were stranded on Earth for a thousand years after one of the many battles of the Time War that resulted in the crash and were unaware of the final outcome of the war. And to everyone's horror, as they tried to contact more Dalek forces and succeeded as three ships answered their call. 

Immediately, the Dalek supreme ordered three Daleks to roam in the upper floors above them. 

On the very first floor above, two Cobra troopers were guarding the floor, chatting casually, until they saw the three Daleks much to their confusion. 

"What are those?" Asked a Cobra trooper. 

"Identify-yourself!" One of the Daleks demanded. 

"Did that thing just talk?" The second Cobra trooper asked his partner in confusion. 

"Allocated-surrender-has-expired!" Another Dalek shouted. "Consequence-EXTERMINATION!" 

The three Daleks fired their weapons, killing the Cobra troopers. 

The screams did not go unnoticed. 

"What happened?!" Serpentor exclaimed, hearing the commotion. 

"What do you think happened?" The Doctor snarked as she glared at him. 

"Enough!" Serpentor snarled before turning to a Tele-Viper. "Turn to the frequency of these Daleks."

Finally on a view screen, the Dalek supreme was now face to face with Serpentor himself. 

"You are these Daleks?" Serpentor laughed heartily. "Do not make me laugh!" 

"Do-not-dare-mock-us!" Exclaimed the Dalek supreme. "We-are-a-greater-race! And-you-are-one-to-talk! Your-design-is-a-mockery-of-your-race-and-the-reptile-you-represent!"

Serpentor expressed a hurtful shock before morphing into anger. 

"How dare you?!!" Serpentor pounded his fist on the monitor in anger. "You dare to mock me?! Serpentor, emperor of Cobra?!"

"The-Daleks-do-not-fear-your-anger!" Said the Dalek supreme. "We-dare-anything!" 

"Then know this!" Serpentor snarled. "By killing two of my troops and insulting me, you have declared war on Cobra!"

"This-is-not-war!" Retorted the Dalek supreme. "This-is-pest-control!"

"The only pest I see is your kind!" Serpentor shouted. "I have thousands of troops under my command! What can you possibly have?" 

"One-hundred." 

Serpentor laughed. "You can't possibly beat me now!" 

"You-cannot-reconfigure-our-technology." The Dalek supreme said. "It-is-far-beyond-your-small-mindedness."

"I will relish in your deaths!" Serpentor shouted, offended by a particular failure pointed out. Just right before he punched the monitor in anger. 

He turned to every member and trooper of Cobra to shout, "Fight the Daleks immediately! Burn them until nothing is left of them! THIS I COMMAND!" 

"You are sacrificing your people!" The Doctor shouted, aghast at his orders. "You are literally sentencing your troops to death! Don't do this!" 

"I've had enough of you, woman!" Serpentor screamed in frustration. "Imprison the woman! I will deal with her after this ordeal!" 

"But we can't even use the technology we were supposed to repurpose!" Destro said. 

"It does not matter!" Serpentor responded. "The Daleks will perish!"

"About time someone insulted Serpentor to his face." Cobra Commander muttered quietly to himself. 

------

"We-will-ambush-the-humans-with-our-reinforcements!" The Dalek supreme said. "Awaken-the-rest-of-the-Daleks, the-battle-has-begun! Ex-ter-min-nate!"

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" The Daleks chanted their war cry. 

"Who are we supposed to root for?" America whispered to Ms Marvel.  

"I don't think there's anybody to root for!" She whispered back. "Cobra is one thing but the Daleks are worse!" 

--------

So basically, the version of Cobra in this is from the second season of the 80s cartoon what with Serpentor, Dr Mindbender, new Dreadknocks, etc. Basically every Cobra member and soldier from season 1 and 2 is in this, along with their own weapons and vehicles. 

The Daleks have one hundred but also the three reinforcement ships coming that have more which equates to thousands and also includes the Special Weapons Dalek.

Cobra will not get help from the heroes held hostage or G.I. Joe, so Cobra is on their own. And admittedly yes, I was inspired by the Doctor Who episode Doomsday for this. 

The Daleks are very, very powerful. Even though they don't have named people amongst them or anything, they're still people that can take on the Time Lords in battle across every point in space and time, up to and including Gallifrey, who at that time was protected by a shield that could reach up to 12 dimensions if I recall correctly. There's no way that Cobra wins this, honestly.

27 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Only way Cobra wins this if they have the Decepticons aiding them. And they don't here.

Like I said, no outside help for Cobra. Though I imagine the Special Weapons Dalek could dent a Decepticon, wouldn't it?

Two separate GI Joe themed CBUB matches at the same time, that is cool. I've never watched an episode of Dr. Who, but I remember the daleks being used a lot in the old CBUB days so I have looked them up a few times. Everything I've seen leads me to believe Cobra is outmatched here.

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. From what I've heard about the Daleks, though, I'd have to agree that Cobra may be overmatched here.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.20 - JohnnyChany
3.80 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.00 Total Combined Score
13.00 / 3 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
The Daleks: 8
Cobra Organization: 0